944 results found
-
Long delay when opening pdfs, started a few weeks ago
Recently, PDF's load extremely slow. It takes at least 15-20 seconds. I'm on an 14900k/128gb ram with an unfiltered 5gb connection to the internet, so it is not my machine or internet connection. PDF's loaded within 2-5 seconds before a few weeks ago. This is happening to every user in our company (over 200 people) and seems to be happening many others using the chrome extension.
1 vote -
Draft edits
Hi Nadine,
I added a few edits. They are highlighted. Are the related service goals updated?
Nicky
1 vote -
Lite Version
I hate the long load time, and resource consumption. I was better off for simply reading PDFs without Acrobat Extension.
1 vote -
PDF que incluya los cometnarios en la visualización
cómo puedo imprimir el documento incluyendo los comentarios que se le han realizado?
1 vote -
Integration with MOnday.com
I am glad you fixed the Open With feature in Edge. Some suggestions: We store pdf docs on google drive so we can add them to Monday.com for check voucher sign off. I then open a doc in Monday.com and it opens it in edge. I have enable (forgot how I did this) ability to open a google doc with adobe acrobat I then use open with or the direct open with adobe acrobat (not sure why this does not always come up instead of the extra click to open with?). I then have to click draw icon and scroll…
1 vote -
The bar needed a draw , highlight and others
Why doesn't it change
Im been waiting for an hour1 vote -
ÓTIMA FERRAMENTA
É UMA BOA FERRAMENTA
1 vote -
proposal: Online remote co-edit
proposal: Online remote co-edit for global team
1 vote -
PUT THE MENU BAR BACK ON THE FING LEFT
BUT THE BOOKMARKS BACK ON THE LEFT LIKE LITERALLY EVER OTHER FREAKING THING IN LIFE!!!!!! YOU KNOW IT"S DUMB!!!! YOU LITERALLY PUT THE OPTION IN THE MAIN MENU OF THE DESKTOP VERSION BECAUSE YOU WERE SO STUPID WHEN YOU ROLLED THAT OUT! STOP BEING COMPLETE A$$HOLES
1 vote -
The text box doesn't show
You don't have any text boxes to type in the work I'm trying to do.
2 votes -
will not print multiple pages
When I print multiple, non-consecutive pages, I get an error as soon as I type the first comma. My format is exactly like the example in regard to spaces and comma, but it will not accept them.
1 vote -
Make it easier for Prepared Forms to be filled-out
Make it easier for a Prepared Form to be filled-out. Users pay a lot of money for Adobe Acrobat Pro to be able to create forms using the "Prepare Form" function only to find out that when the form is sent, the recipient is unable to fill-in/type in the form fields without going through a massively long process. Even though the form requires no signatures, the process to simply type in the form includes download, open with..., create account/sign-in, or some other tedious step that not all recipients understand and that should not be required. This is a form that…
1 vote -
bug report
right now, there is no way to save the PDF once you've highlighted or underlined text when opening a document from Google drive. Test it yourself. The save button appeared once and then disappeared.
1 vote -
My fellow teachers and I cannot open these PDFs with Microsoft Word. You need to make them compatible with MS Word.
My fellow teachers and I cannot open these PDFs with Microsoft Word. You need to make them compatible with MS Word.
2 votes -
We need better print options from the plugin. Just sending it to the Chrome print driver is not optimal.
We need the standard Adobe Reader print dialog from the plugin. Printing via Chrome has zero options and does not represent the PDF font and layout most of the time. It cuts off the side and or top margin all the time. I end up have to download the PDF from GDrive and then opening from the Adobe Reader desktop app and then printing again. Horrible experience. Might as well use another PDF product at this point.
2 votes -
toegestane filesize groter maken
ik wil graag een PDF maken van losse bestanden(scans). De content bevind zich op een gedeelte van de scan en wil "tekst/afbeelding bewerken" om het bestand kleiner te maken. Helaas gaat dit niet tenzij de toegestane filesize groter wordt.
1 vote -
The Unpredictable Fun of Ragdoll Archers: Why Players Are Hooked
What makes a simple archery game so hard to put down? For ragdoll archers , the secret is in the chaos. This isn't just about aiming—it's about surviving the hilarious, unpredictable physics that make every match a unique story.
The game's magic lies in its ragdoll system. One moment, you'll land a perfect, calculated headshot. The next, a stray arrow will send your opponent pinwheeling through the air, only for them to land a lucky shot while upside down. It’s this blend of skill and slapstick comedy that creates endless "just one more round" moments.
You're not just fighting another…
1 vote -
3 votes
-
o
o
1 vote -
redact
The online tool needs to have a redaction tool. Without it I am forced to download multiple files that could easily be done online.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?