[BUG] Hebrew text not displayed correctly in form fields
This is a bug report for Adobe Acrobat Reader 2023.001.20143. It no longer displays Hebrew text in form fields correctly, no matter what font is selected.
Attached is a sample file with a drop-down field that contains Hebrew text.
It displays fine in Acrobat (I tested it using Acrobat XI), but not in Reader DC.
It used to work just fine using earlier versions, and I've tested it on multiple computers and with multiple fonts for the field. The results are always the same: Dots appear in the text instead of the Hebrew letters.
I hope this issue is solved ASAP as it's creating a lot of issues.