Skip to content

Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat Reader DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Adobe Reader 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat Reader DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat Reader DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

114 results found

1. QuickBooks multi-user mode not working error might hinder the performance of the software. The user gets an error message stating “QuickBooks multi-user mode not working”. There are various factors behind the occurrence of this error, especially if the multi-user mode is not installed properly and also there is certain issue with the QuickBooks hosted version. This error brings in various other errors, such as the QuickBooks errors H101, H303, and H505. These errors are seen when the user tries to open a company file which is present on another system and the system demands additional installation and setup.

Read more: …

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. https://templatescapcut.net/
    CapCut, formerly known as Viamaker, is a popular video editing app that offers various templates to enhance your video editing experience. Templates in CapCut provide pre-designed layouts, effects, and transitions that you can apply to your videos easily. These templates can save you time and effort in creating engaging and professional-looking videos. To access templates in CapCut, follow these steps:

Open the CapCut app on your device.
    Start a new project or open an existing one.
    Navigate to the "Templates" section. This may be located in the main menu or toolbar of the app.
    Browse through the available templates.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Thickness of the highlighter does not change after changing line thickness setting. I'm using the new interface. Please see the attached document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Adding keyboard shortcuts to change a comments status to complete, accepted, or rejected would be very helpful...without having to use mouse to click on the three dots before E + M

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am a professional proofreader. My clients expect me to use the built-in annotation and commenting tools, and in the 2023 Acrobat interface I’ve come across several points of friction that literally double the amount of time it takes me to implement my markup.

1. I can no longer apply a tool after selecting text

In the old Acrobat, I could select text first and then look for the tool I wanted to apply to the selection. In the 2023 Acrobat, many tools are unavailable to me after I’ve already selected text. For example, if I haven’t activated the replace selected…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Escucha las Muestras:
    Antes de descargar, escucha las muestras de los tonos de llamada para asegurarte de que se ajusten a tus preferencias https://tonosparacelular.net/tonos-para-whatsapp/ Esto te permite evaluar la calidad del sonido y la idoneidad para tu dispositivo.

Verifica la Compatibilidad:
    Asegúrate de que los tonos de llamada que elijas sean compatibles con tu dispositivo. Algunas plataformas ofrecen opciones específicas para Android, iPhone u otros sistemas operativos.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like to be able to move the comment toolbar to different positions on the text page, especially in a vertical orientation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Go back to the previous layout/version of Reader, this new version is terrible! Just making something new/different doesn't make it better and most software companies seem to be struggling to actually improve their product, so they slap some new stickers on it, move things around and try to convince us that we now have a better product to use - yeah right!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Discover the convenience of buying Botox online at Fillercloud https://fillercloud.com/product/botox/, a trusted supplier for over a decade. In today's fast-paced world, many professionals opt for online purchases due to the speed and ease it offers compared to traditional pharmacies. Finding a safe, affordable, and high-quality source for Botox injections can be challenging, but Fillercloud provides the solution.

Why Choose Fillercloud for Your Botox Needs?

Low Price: Benefit from competitive wholesale prices to accommodate various budgets.
    Wide Selection: Explore an extensive range of authentic botulinum toxin products, from Bocouture to Xeomin.
    Safe Packaging and Fast Shipping: Fillercloud ensures secure packaging…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. when entering a comment in the dialogue box and it goes into the next line, the box would jump to the side and would keep jumping with next line breaks

found in pc version

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be great if comments could display Latex, i.e. rendering and displaying the math properly. Currently commenting with mathematical equations is a pain and just forces us to read the Latex source rather than seeing the rendered math.

This might be easily added using a service like mathjax.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. After a great appreciation of our book writing, editing, and proofreading-related services. We are pleased to announce the launch of our online Amazon book promotion services @https://www.bookwriting.ae/book-marketing/, this service is designed to help authors and publishers reach a wider audience at affordable prices. Our team of experts is committed to providing you with the best possible service, ensuring that your book gets the attention it deserves. With our comprehensive range of promotional tools, we can help you increase your book's visibility, attract new readers, and boost your sales.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Are you an avid Instagram user looking to explore profiles without compromising anyone's privacy? Well, you're in the right place! Today, we're going to introduce you to a safe and efficient method that allows you to view Instagram profile pictures while respecting the privacy of the account holders.

Why Use Instagram DP Viewer?

Privacy is essential, and respecting it is even more critical in today's digital age at https://instadp.io/. Instagram DP Viewer is a convenient tool that helps you explore Instagram profiles with the following benefits:

Privacy Respected: We prioritize privacy and ensure that our tool does not compromise…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Un jour, alors que je cherchais des moyens de déstresser et de trouver la paix intérieure, je suis tombé sur https://aromaquantisme.com/onde-cerebrale-alpha/. Sur ce site, j'ai découvert des informations précieuses sur l'état alpha et ses bienfaits. Le site propose cinq méthodes efficaces pour activer les ondes alpha, notamment la méditation, la musique, le dessin et le balayage corporel. Ces méthodes étaient faciles à apprendre et, après une courte pratique, j'ai senti que ma vie commençait à changer pour le mieux. Je recommande ce site à toute personne cherchant un chemin vers l'harmonie et souhaitant améliorer sa qualité de vie.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. I would like to add a comment in Ukrainian. Reader forces me to write in handwriting font instead of normal font, except when i type about 10 random characters. then it swiches to serif font

2. a comment once added is sometimes imossible to edit or remove. Sometimes the fly out with the bin icon appears, sometimes not

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. when user try to highlight and select whole line, it only highlight some parts of line while many part remain unhighlighted.I request you to introduce new option where one select as box and system highlight whole part in that box. so nothing left and it also looks better.thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Steps to reproduce:
    1.Open any pdf file
    2.Add a sticky note
    3.Enter the text 𝒟b.
    4.Close the sticky note.
    5.Point with mouth on the sticky note.
    6.Observe that the text is displayed as ▯b.

Notes:
    1. If you enter just 𝒟 or 𝒟 followed by Arabic Letter Mark it will be displayed correctly.
    2. Enter the Unicode of those characters and Alt-X to enter these characters.
    3. Same bug occurs with text of Highlighted text.

Environment:
    Windows 10 Home 22H2 (19045.3324), Adobe Reader 23.003.20284.0

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Yo, listen up - ViMusic is where it's at if you're looking for a sick music app. This free and open-source streaming app lets you get your jams on, no matter where you're at. With ViMusic, you can stream whatever tunes you want, whenever you want, without any ads or fees harshing your vibe.

ViMusic has a smooth interface that makes finding new artists and building playlists as easy as tapping a few buttons. And their recommendations are on point, always suggesting the hottest new tracks before anyone else catches on. Plus, ViMusic has a community of music lovers sharing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. If you’re looking for the Best SMM panel for Youtube views, subscribers, and watch time, then you’ve come to the right place. YouTube has become one of the most popular social media platforms in recent years and is a great way to grow your brand or business online. However, getting more views, subscribers and watch time can be difficult if you don’t have a solid marketing strategy in place. We are the cheapest SMM panel for youtube watch hours, views & subscribers in the market. We have monetized around 2500 channels in the last 4 months. Embrace the potential of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When commenting on files, I frequently switch between "add comment" "replace selected text" "cross out" and other tools. Now that tools are arbitrarily grouped together, it takes wastes time getting to the tool I need, especially if I have a document where I'm making thousands of comments.

Please make the toolbar customizable as the new changes render the program much less functional. I'll be finding a new commenting program if this isn't fixed.

Also, the toolbar should be at the top to make it much easier to reach. Please hire a UX person before making changes in the future.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?