Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

38 results found

1. CubexSoft NSF to PST Converter Tool - a perfect and smart utility to migrate Lotus Notes database to Outlook PST file format including all emails, contacts, calendars, and other items along with attachments. It is a very simple GUI, everyone can easily use and perform the conversion process without having technical skills. This software allows users to batch import NSF files to Outlook PST file format without Outlook installation. This software also supports various file formats such as PDF, MBOX, EML, MSG, DOC, RTF, Office 365, IMAP, Gmail, G Suite, Exchange Server, etc. It was compatible with all the latest…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi dear; Since I'm an adobe customer and I want to know how secure your service is, because yesterday I sent confidential papers to one person and say that a third person opened the shares in another state (Los Angeles).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. None of the fixes or downloads work to enable the single-click email like there was in the older versions. The link in https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/send-email-attachment.html requires too many permissions and my company won't let me download it. PLEASE JUST CHANGE IT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    Could you please use the following registry file to switch to older email experience:
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\FeatureLockDown]
    “bSendMailShareRedirection”=dword:00000000

I hope this helps, please let me know if you face any issues.

Regards,
    Arvind

4. New Acrobat Pro DC version no longer allows dragging the pdf icon from the top bar in directly into email.

Instead one must hit "share", WAIT..., then click "Send as attachment" then click "continue" to let it use the native email, then WAIT, then drag the pdf from that newly created email into the intended email.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Why do you insist on killing the ease with which users can access options in Acrobat with your new feature "updates"

I used to be able to hit the mail icon in the top and attach to a mail file in an instant, now you've upgraded this "feature" by making it an expanding sidebar and burying the email option in drop-downs.

Stop thinking you are improving Adobe products when clearly you are not.

This is pathetic.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Adobe Acrobat and Reader official update (19.021.20049) containing the fix for this issue is now available. This update will be automatically pushed to all existing installations of Acrobat and Reader. You may also manually trigger the update early by opening the application and going to Help > Check for Updates.
    More information about this release is here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/release-note/release-notes-acrobat-reader.html
    Please try it out and let us know your feedback!
    Thanks for your patience and support!

Regards,
    Arvind

6. Send and track used to track anonymous views on shared links. For instance, I generate a PDF and a customer posts the link to their website, I could track the number of anonymous views and downloads. I I can no longer do that directly from Adobe, I have to log into the old cloud. The new UI in the cloud does not display this information either.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. One click to send an attachment is enough. Having to click three times before we get the ability to attach it to an email is ludicrous - it really slows down workflow. COME ON Adobe! Your new updates for Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat have made your workflows worse not better

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The new way is very long winded. sometimes the Share window doesnt open. PLEASE allow 1 click to send via default email client as in the last version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. CREATE and attach PDF to Outlook Email Message directly from Word. This feature was good but does not work any more.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When my team uses the updated Shared Review, they do not have access to all of the commenting tools as they did prior to the update.

The REPLACE TEXT, INSERT TEXT etc. are vital to our review process. Not having these tools available prevents us from updating the InDesign layout using the new PDF COMMENTS feature.

So, to sum it up, we were excited about updates that are not working because they were not fully deployed with the features we need.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  Sahil Singla responded

Thanks for your feedback !

We have added this in our backlog, will let you know once we implement it in future.

12. Hello, could you review the modalitée for sending a Pdf by mail, it should have the mail is directly open the mail software. And also when I have a Pdf of several pages and I want to send that certain page by mail, before I used the function to extract and I send directly the extraction by mail. Now after extraction if I want to send it I have to register it, is it possible to make sure not to have to register before sending.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In the Send for review there doesn't seem to be a checkbox in the dropdown only resolve. Why is this different to reviewing a normal pdf with comments? Even shift K doesn't work to add a tick. Shouldn't commenting be the same across the board in acrobat whether you are just opening a pdf or opening a shared review?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have added this in our backlog, will let you know once we implement it it future.

14. The new "Send for Review" feature is fantastic! But it would be EVEN BETTER if it included all the features (Such as "insert text" and "replace text" the stamps feature, and even inserting an audio recording, for some examples. Not

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have added this in our backlog, will let you know once we implement it it future.

15. When emailing a pdf you can't hide the sidebar and it makes the pdf too small to read when sharing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hi, the sending of a PDF has added more clicks. You now have to click the mail button which opens the share bar on the right hand side you then need to click the 'send as attachment' then 'continue'

up until recently i used to click the mail button and it would open the default mail system (outlook). with the pdf already attached.

NOW UNNECESSARY AMOUNT OF CLICKS.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Emailing from a PDF just got way more complicated than it needed to be. Please change it back to one click instead of multiple clicks and options.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The new unified share experience really slows down our workflow and adds unnecessary steps. Please implement a shortcut/button so that we can go back to one click or one keyboard shortcut to attach to email.

Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It's great to be able to add new people to a review, but sometimes it's necessary to remind someone that has already been invited but has neglected to review the file.

A "remind reviewer" function next to the invitee's email address, that would generate a new email that again includes the "review" button link would be great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. You've removed the ability to directly email a PDF from adobe without saving. That needs to come back. I don't always have the ability to save a file before emailing. Microsoft does it.
    And when I tried to save, it didn't save, and added about 10 steps to save it.

Fix it please

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused!
    Could you please follow the steps in the below article to use the email icon to send PDF directly as email attachment.

Link : helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/send-email-attac..

Please let me know in case of any concerns.

Regards,
    Sahil

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?