3892 results found
-
Sign Landscape
Please fix the Landscape sign box its very small, the new update made it worse. Now it has a black frame around it in portrait mode and Landscape mode, still very small very hard to to sign, miss how before you can switch from portrait to Landscape and the sign in box would switch to normal in portrait and the whole screen in Landscape mode, im using a 10 inch tablet and the sign in box is tiny
1 vote -
Prezados, exijo o cancelamento definitivo da minha assinatura e a remoção do meu cartão de crédito da minha conta com urgência. Eu já cancel
Prezados, exijo o cancelamento definitivo da minha assinatura e a remoção do meu cartão de crédito da minha conta com urgência. Eu já cancelei a assinatura, mas a Adobe continua tentando realizar cobranças no meu cartão, o que considero inaceitável. Não autorizo novas tentativas de cobrança. Caso essa situação não seja resolvida imediatamente, registrarei reclamação nos órgãos de defesa do consumidor e adotarei as medidas cabíveis. Solicito a confirmação por escrito de que minha assinatura foi cancelada definitivamente e que meu cartão foi desvinculado da conta.
2 votes -
Remove Podcast
Remove the "Generate Podcast" option that is taking up space on my screen. I do not see any option to remove this. I do not want to convert my PDF into a podcast. I want to just read the **** PDF.
7 votes -
ServiceTrade Share Extension Missing from Adobe Acrobat iOS “Send a Copy” Menu
Steps to reproduce the issue
- Open a PDF in Adobe Acrobat on iOS.
- Select “Send a Copy.”
- Open the iOS share sheet.
- Review the available applications and select “More” if needed.
- ServiceTrade / “Add to ServiceTrade” is not available.
- Open the same PDF from the Apple Files app and use the iOS share sheet.
- ServiceTrade is available and functions normally from Files.
The issue remains after force-closing the applications, restarting the device, confirming share-sheet settings, updating the applications, and uninstalling/reinstalling Adobe Acrobat.
- Environment
Device: Apple iPhone/iPad
Operating System: iOS
Application: Adobe Acrobat for iOS
Related Application: ServiceTrade for iOSServiceTrade…
1 vote -
Foldar
Subject: Feature Request: Add Folder Organization for PDF Library
Dear Adobe Acrobat Reader Support Team,
I would like to suggest a feature that I believe would greatly improve the user experience in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
It would be very helpful if users could create custom folders within the app to organize their PDF files by topic or category. For example, books related to a particular subject could be placed in one folder, making them much easier to find and manage.
Additionally, I suggest that these folders appear at the top of the Home page, with the Recent Files section displayed…
2 votes -
Locked out of an old 2017 wallet are brute-force tools actually safe?
Hi everyone.
I am desperately looking for some guidance regarding an old Multibit wallet file from college.
I managed to dig up the encrypted backup on a dusty USB drive, but my problem is that I cannot fully remember the exact variation of the password I used back then. I have tried guessing a few combinations, but I am terrified of corrupting the file or permanently locking myself out.
Do specialized tech firms actually have the computational power to solve this safely? Has anyone here hired real crypto asset recovery services:
Thanks in advance.
1 vote -
Delete all comments on Android
Come on man it's 2026
No select all delete for comments on Android Adobe Reader
This is sad1 vote -
Çeviri
Merhaba Çeviri özelliğinin gelmesini isterim
5 votes -
Third party 2FA
The ability to use third party apps (Google authenticator, Microsoft authenticator, Bitwarden, etc.) for 2FA would be fantastic. Or, updating your 2FA app to take the role of third party authentication for other accounts. A few companies do this, use their own app and won't allow others, but not many. This makes it tough especially when getting a new phone. By using one app for security codes and passwords (Microsoft has ended password support without Edge browser, thanks a lot) it makes things so much easier. Because of the troubles trying to login to my account, I've used third party…
2 votes -
3 votes
-
Stop allowing unathorized individuals to make account phone number changes
I have a stalker who is able to make small changes to my accounts little by little until he is able to do a complete account takeover. It starts with phone numbers that look like one I may have used but now he has control of it. Little things like stolen library cards, stolen mail, all to do a complete account takeover and money laundering crime.
1 vote -
Request for Professional Arabic PDF Read Aloud and Language Support in Adobe Acrobat
Dear Adobe Acrobat Team,
I would like to submit a feature request on behalf of millions of Arabic-speaking users who rely on Adobe Acrobat every day.
One of the biggest limitations we currently face is the lack of professional Arabic support in the Read Aloud feature. At the moment, Arabic text is often pronounced incorrectly, numbers are read inaccurately, and the overall speech quality is far from natural. This makes the feature difficult to use for work, study, and accessibility purposes.
In addition, Arabic is not even available as a selectable language in some language recognition and reading settings. Considering…1 vote -
Error en la paleta de colores del subrayador en modo horizontal tras actualización.
Error en la paleta de colores del subrayador en modo horizontal tras actualización.
Pasos para reproducir el problema:
Abrir un PDF en mi Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE+.
Rotar la tablet a modo horizontal.
Seleccionar la herramienta de subrayador.
Intentar desplegar la paleta de colores.
Resultado esperado: Ver toda la paleta de colores.
Resultado observado: Solo se muestra una pequeña parte de la paleta en modo horizontal y no permite seleccionar otros colores abajo, un error ausente antes de la última actualización.1 vote -
Change e-mail address
I should be able to change my email address without loosing any data or pdf cause overtime people get new email address and delete the old emails
1 vote -
Change e-mail address
I should be able to change my email address without loosing any data or pdf cause overtime people get new email address and delete the old emails
1 vote -
Cancelei minha assinatura, mas mesmo assim estão querendo cobrar diferentes valores so meu cartão
Cancelei minha assinatura, mas mesmo assim estão querendo cobrar diferentes valores no meu cartão
1 vote -
Feature Request: Option to change scrollbar position or keep it hidden (Prevent accidental page jumps).
Previously, the app’s scrollbar remained hidden while reading and scrolling through a PDF. It only appeared when tapping the screen to reveal the toolbars—this clean, uninterrupted experience is actually what made me switch to Acrobat in the first place.
However, in the current version, the scrollbar appears every time you swipe. This is a major usability issue for those of us who hold the device and scroll with our right thumb. Often, my thumb accidentally grabs the scrollbar instead of the page, causing a massive, involuntary page jump. I end up flying back to the first pages and completely losing…
1 vote -
Request for Superscript and Subscript Support in Adobe Acrobat Android
Dear Adobe Team,
I am using Adobe Acrobat on an HONOR MagicPad 4 Android tablet for teaching Mathematics and Science.
I would like to request an improvement to the Android version of Adobe Acrobat: please add proper Superscript and Subscript formatting when adding or editing text in PDF files.
For teachers, this feature is very important for typing mathematical and scientific expressions such as:
x²
cm³
10⁻³
mol⁻¹
H₂O
CO₂
Currently, the Android version does not provide an easy superscript/subscript button similar to Microsoft Word or the desktop version of Acrobat.
It would be very helpful if Adobe could add…1 vote -
Transitions
Remove transitions I do a lot of editing and it is infuriating how slow these swipe are when editing... It slows down workflow. Get rid of them
1 vote -
web browser like multiple pdfs for reading
Acrobat is fine for pdf writing but NOT practical for reading. Do it like Web browser side-by-side tabs. I am reading and comparing the knowledge on the pdf documents. Read one, close then open the other and close, open another.. annoying, tiring and unnecessary and absurd.
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?