3892 results found
-
business loan
What Are the Different Types of Business Loans Available Today?
There are several types of business loans available depending on your needs—term loans, working capital loans, equipment financing, invoice financing, line of credit, and merchant cash advances. Each serves a specific purpose, like funding operations, purchasing machinery, or managing cash flow. Understanding the types of business loans helps you choose the right product for growth. Some require collateral, while others don’t, and interest rates vary based on the loan amount, tenure, and risk level.
Visit For more details :- https://finvest.ambit.co/blog/types-of-business-loans-secured-vs-unsecured
33 votes -
Double page vertical scrolling
Hi, could you please add the option of vertically scrolling while remaining in two pages? Now you can only scroll horizontally with two pages or vertical with only one page. This would be very helpful, especially now there is the Android desktop mode so when I connect my to my TV it's it makes so much sense to be able to view two pages and scroll vertically. Many other PDF readers such as Xodo already have it.
1 vote -
Clearview
Whilst reading view removed the really annoying ai folksy at the bottom, there's still an annoying top toolbar and the wretched Adobe page number (that never matches the documents page number).
Introduce a proper clearview like Adobe used to have where you can view a document page by page FULL screen with nothing else.
I don't want to edit, nor do I want the wretched ai (having worked with ai since the 80's, I've had enough of it!), i just want to READ documents, enlarging them so I can read them (as everything is too small nowadays and the images…
3 votes -
من الفيزا بدون علمنا انا اريد استرجاع المبلغ الذي مساء الخير اخويا عمل تجربه للابلكيشن ونسي يلغي حسابه من الابلكيشن وتم الاشتراك وسحب المبلغ
اخويا نزل البرنامج التجربه فقط وبعدها نسي الابلكيشن لحد ما المده خلصت وتم سحب مبلغ بدون اذن مننا انا اريد استرجاع المبلغ الذي تم سحبه ولغيت الاشتراك في نفس اللحظه لو سمحت اريد استرجاع المبلغ
1 vote -
I want Adobe Acrobat to show the questions/content in Hindi.
I want an option in Adobe Acrobat to translate questions and answers from English to Hindi. I am a Hindi-medium student, so when I receive questions and answers in English PDF files, I have difficulty understanding them. Please add a Hindi translation option that can translate both the questions and answers while keeping the original PDF format as much as possible.
1 vote -
turn off AI
The ability to completely and utterly turn off your AI. I do not want AI, I do not want to see AI, I want it gone.
160 votes -
Comprei errado, me enganei e ao invez de pegar a semana gratuita acabei pagando o anual,
É muito facil apertar errado no site e acabar por comprar incorretamente, aconteceu comigo, queria testar a semana gratuita e acabei comprando outra versão, mesmo cancelando a assinatura, não houve reembolso
1 vote -
Whenever we scroll down the screen in adobe reader the podcast button or popup appears disturbing the reading so please give an option this
Whenever we scroll down the screen in adobe reader the podcast button or popup appears disturbing the reading so please give an option to disable that for those who dont need them
6 votes -
Corregir todas las palabras que tienen errores
Necesito corregir todas las palabras que tienen errores y organizar el diario por número en todas las hojas
1 vote -
Add Support for Alice Calculator – A Versatile Mathematical Calculation Tool
The Alice Calculator is a powerful and user-friendly mathematical tool designed for quick and accurate problem-solving. You can explore it here: https://calculadoraalicias.es/. It handles a wide range of calculations, from basic arithmetic to advanced operations, making it useful for students, professionals, and anyone working with numbers. Integrating or supporting Alice Calculator in Acrobat would allow users to perform necessary calculations directly within their documents, saving time and improving workflow efficiency.
12 votes -
Disabling overlay text option
Please give us an option to disable the debug popup text when drawing on a pdf,its so annoying when you are trying to save time. Please do consider this as a priority on your development features, that overlay texts obscures my view of when editing or drawing or marking a pdf. The message pops up every time I undo and Redo an action and it really annoys me when I am in a hurry and that eats up my time.
2 votes -
Need dark mode in liquid
There is a critical need to allow liquid mode and dark mode simultaneously. Having to choose between inconvenient page flow or getting migraines is ridiculous and this would be cheap and easy for your programming team to implement. Both problems have been solved individually, and it makes no sense that both options are not simultaneously available. The fact that it still hasn't been implemented despite years of requests is frankly medically discriminatory against photosensitive users.
3 votes -
PLEASE ADOBE IN READING MODE IF I HIGHLIGHTED THE PDF THAT'S MUCH MORE STRATIFIED
In reading if I highlight the pdf is more satisfied please include this in next update
3 votes -
Scan ocr
Scan & Ocr is not enhanced after selct corners and second co-edits needed for PDF edit on-line not comments but real co-edits like on Google workspace docs etc..
1 vote -
Text-to-speech functionality
I believe there should be an option for text-to-speech functionality in Acrobat. This feature would allow me to listen to articles while I'm on my car ride to work. As someone who often consumes a lot of written content during my daily commute, having this capability would significantly enhance my experience. Being able to convert articles into audio format would not only make my drive more enjoyable but also help me stay informed without needing to read the text directly. It would be a valuable addition for anyone looking to multitask efficiently during their travels.
5 votes -
Cómo eliminar la basura de mi lista de archivos
Cómo eliminar la basura de mi lista de archivos
1 vote -
Starting March 1, Discord requires selfies for NSFW servers
And who has already encountered the fact that, starting March 1, access to some NSFW servers on Discord is only possible after a selfie verification. It seems like a mere formality, but does everyone want to send their data for the sake of a couple of closed channels? And how much time does it take to get these confirmations? That's why people are increasingly discussing Discord NSFW account buy purchases as a more relaxed way to maintain privacy and not waste extra hours on verification.
3 votes -
Voice reading is not in the language of the document
When reading a Turkish document aloud, it sometimes reads parts in English. For example, it reads numbers in English. The emphasis on Turkish words, i.e., their pronunciation, is incorrect. It pronounces them strangely. If this error is not corrected, the text-to-speech feature (voice reading) will become unusable.
4 votes -
The status bar should be designed to be transparent
The Android status bar currently adopts a white color scheme when viewing PDF files in split-screen mode, which can be quite jarring and disrupts the overall aesthetic of the application. Ideally, the status bar should be designed to be transparent in this context to provide a more seamless and cohesive visual experience. A transparent status bar would not only enhance the user interface but also allow the content of the PDF to stand out more prominently, creating a more immersive reading experience. This adjustment would align better with the design principles of modern applications that prioritize fluidity and user engagement.…
5 votes -
pressing on the new line button end the comment
At recent update in adobe acrobat mobile there was bug that the newline button make the comment close and save, and this is very very annoying because I was used to write fast and make newline frequently
Now when I do this the comment get closed and saved and it's really makes me upset
Please take care of this and make fast hotfix for this
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?