Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

161 results found

1. New e-signature experience has had a significant negative impact on our business process. We had been using the option to download individual files once signed extensively in order to send multiple documents for signature within a single envelope.

We are now faced with either sending multiple emails to the same signatories, or filing unnecessary documents with certain end recipients, neither of which is an ideal situation for our business.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Kam,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Meanwhile, you can switch to earlier version by following the steps below,

1. Open the agreement draft experiencing the issue.
    2. On the left panel, scroll down and click "View more".
    3. Click the "Switch to legacy version" link.

This will switch you to the earlier version for this specific draft only. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

2. Please put back the original E-sign format. The new one in the pop out pages DOES NOT fit the document. The signature is much too large and will end up illegible on the form. And information that use to auto-populate like the email address I consistently sent our contracts to does not now. It's a waste of my time. This change also doesn't work well with my accessibility set up. Please change it back and have us clients do a beta test or something before the next roll out. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jessica,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Meanwhile, you can switch to earlier version by following the steps below:
    1.    Click on your profile icon.
    2.    Select "Settings".
    3.    In "E-signing settings", uncheck the box next to "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures".

This change will only affect new created after making this adjustment. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

3. A recent updates has happened so the way I add multiple files to e-sign from the website portal changed and now once they're signed, I can no longer dowload them as individual files again. The Download Individual Files button is still there, but they come us as 'binder' files and that's added an extra step to saving these files , opening them back up in adobe to separate them and give them new files names, when they used to be just one click. Very annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

We understand you are encountering some trouble with the new feature in Request e-signatures. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. With Modernized experience, you now get simplified document authoring experience, leverage AI-assisted form field detection and ability to revise, organize & save document edits in-progress, add/ remove recipients during agreement creation step. Here’s more information.

If you still prefer to use the earlier version you can revert back by following these steps:

1.   Click on your profile icon.

2.   Select "Settings".

3.   In "E-signing settings", uncheck the box next to "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures".

This change will only affect new created after making this adjustment. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks, 

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

4. The title of the document contained in the message to recipients should either not have quotes at all or the period needs to be inside the final quotation mark.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Montese Crandall,

Thank you for your suggestion! We appreciate your interest in helping us improve our product. We are always looking for ways to improve our product and will definitely consider your request.

5. Please remove the requirement for a signature if you just want a document initialed. It's ridiculous

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tess Loyson,

Thank you for your suggestion! We appreciate your interest in helping us improve our product. We are always looking for ways to improve our product and will definitely consider your request.

6. Não estou conseguindo solicitar assinatura digital pelo Acrobat, esta dando Erro 400, não esta conseguindo estabelecer conexão com o servidor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with the new feature . We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Meanwhile, you can switch to earlier version by following the steops below,

1. Open the agreement draft experiencing the issue.
    2. On the left panel, scroll down and click "View more".
    3. Click the "Switch to legacy version" link.

This will switch you to the earlier version for this specific draft only. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

7. I have now 2 separate documents with each party's signature, and I can't figure out why I can't make a combined one with both signatures on it! I'm trying to find a way of contacting customer support for a half an hour now, but there is literally no platform to contact you for help! I hate this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Emese Szabó,
    Right now we don't have that feature implemented. Thank you for your suggestion! We appreciate your interest in helping us improve our product. We are always looking for ways to improve our product and will definitely consider your request.

8. For electronic signatures, it has an error 70% of the time. During the 30% of time where there is no error, it says the storage limit is exceeded. I just signed up and haven't used any documents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why can't I send out two templates? I used to be able to do so. One is my contract. And, the second is the attached scope of services. And, the scope may change for different jobs. This makes no sense. Please fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When someone sends me a digital signature request, the signature that is going into it is wrong and I need to correct it, but it has somehow become associated with my account. I have spent the last 15 minutes trying to find a way to change it. This page promised to help me:
    https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/create-electronic-signature.html

But from the very first step, none of this works; I think it is assuming I am starting from a particular place, but it doesn't say where that is. I'm very frustrated because I can't sign this thing and it's time sensitive. Why is there not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Prof Daniel Wigdor,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this experience, we are reviewing your issue. Could you help us proving any other information that you found relevant?

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

11. The new adobe sign is not good. I can no longer figure out how to add attachments to the signature page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Danielle,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this feature. To add an attachment to an agreement you need to click the attachment field, then a file explorer should open where you can select the field. Please let us know if this resolves your issue.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

12. Please fix the serious problem of eSignatures feature not working. When I try to use the esign or signature tools to approve a document, Adobe Acrobat freezes up and stops working. I have to run task manager and forcefully close adobe acrobat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hello! My team recently noticed that the duration of the recipient receiving the document after we sent it out is significantly longer. Before this it was only about 5 minutes before they receive it in their email but for now, it could take more than 30 minutes. I'm wondering if it's a glitch that is being worked on right now? Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We appreciate your feedback and we will take a look to see what is causing this delay. Please let us know if you have any suggestions or issues regarding this experiences.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

14. Advanced Field Actions like “Repeat field on all pages” are only available on the WEB VERSION of Adobe Sign. See attached.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Many of our clients have difficulty in finding their document to sign because it is not coming from an address they recognize. Is there any way that the sender's address could be mine rather than AdobeSign?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We really appreciate your feedback. Unfortunately, there is no way to do this at the current state of the app, but we will consider this for future updates. Please let us know if there's anything else that we could improve.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Team

16. It would be awesome if we could send text for esigning

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Please allow me to adapt my preferences in such a way so the metric system is standard and that the box "Recipients must sign in order" is always ticked. Other preferences like the choice of British English would be very much appreciated as well.

Many thanks,

Mark

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We really appreciate your feedback and will consider it for future updates. Please let us know if there's anything else that we could improve.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Team 

18. In the web browser for Adobe Sign, I want to see my signature requests with a filter for what's completed and what's still outstanding, that way I can easily see where I need to set up reminders for signers.

In Acrobat, or later in the web browser for Adobe Sign, I want to be able to edit my message to signers if I need to make a correction or add information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Chrysta,

We appreciate your feedback and will consider it for future updates. Please let us know if there's anything else that we could improve.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

19. We need the ability to change the “reply to” or “send as” parameters for outgoing Adobe Sign agreements. Like many modern businesses, we have many separate shared mailboxes for each client or project. Users access those shared mailboxes to send and receive all communications. When sending agreements with Adobe Sign, customers receive our user email instead of the project email. As a result, customers will email the person who sent the agreement instead of the shared mailbox where communications should be sent. Ideally, this could be done on setup by requiring that “send as” is enabled only if a parameter…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We desperately need the ability to sort agreements into folders otherwise categorize agreement so that we can sort/filer by client, project, or other groupings. The current design with ZERO sorting strongly encourages us and other consumers to purchase DocuSign instead. In fact, MOST of my team has refused to switch to Adobe sign because DocuSign can organize agreements and Adobe Sign cannot. There is no good reason for them to switch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?