How do I access Reader 18.07.30?
The answer to this is only partially explained! There is NO PLACE to click on a Download button to get this older version of Reader. The only choice is to tap on Open, which goes right to the newer version I need to replace! Where do I find "download an older version? I am lost without being able to copy files from Dropbox to Reader,
The current Appstore build 19.03.00 supports Drag and drop file for quick document management.
If you would like to copy/move file from Dropbox to Acrobat Reader, would you please try the followings,
1. Launch Acrobat
2. Tap "Files" button at the bottom bar, then tap "Locations" button at the upper left hand corner to open up the "Locations" panel
3. Tap "... More Locations", then select "Add Dropbox account" and continue to add the Dropbox account
4. After the Dropbox account is added, keep pressing+holding the PDF that you would like to copy until finish the following Step #5 to Step #7
5. Use another finger to tap on the "Locations" at the upper left hand corner to open up the "Locations" panel
6. In "Locations" panel, select either "Document Cloud" or "On This <iPhone/iPad>"
7. Navigate to the folder where you would like to copy/move the file in above Step #4
8. Release the PDF that has been pressing+holding in Step #4
The PDF should be copied to the desired location.
Help this help.