First, would you please confirm the following?
* You've received an email with a PDF attachment in Outlook on your iPad/iPhone.
* You are trying to open the PDF attachment in Acrobat Reader on your iPad/iPhone (not on your desktop/laptop computer).
Please try the following steps.
1. Update Acrobat Reader and Microsoft Outlook to the latest versions.
* Acrobat Reader version 1906.02
* Microsoft Outlook version 3.28.0
(as of June 23, 2019)
2. Launch Acrobat Reader. If you see the sign-in screen, sign in with your ID or tap 'x' in the upper right corner to skip sign-in. Go to the Acrobat home screen. Dismiss a tooltip, if it pops up.
3. Launch Outlook. Tap a PDF attachment icon to open it in Outlook preview.
4. Tap the Share icon in the upper right corner.
5. Tap "Share File via..." from the menu that pops up.
6. Tap "Open in..." in the second row.
7. Tap "Copy to Acrobat".
Please see the five screenshots that are attached to this forum thread.
Would you please let us know if the PDF attachment is opened in Acrobat Reader?
Thank you for your help.
Pdf attachment from outlook. Want to sign the pdf attach in the email but cannot open it with acrobat app. Displays the message that file is corrupt. Can you fix this please. I use Iphone and outlook app from Microsoft office
Same, have been using for 2 years and now, not a single pdf will loaf in outlook
Can not open PDF attachment files on outlook
When receiving a PDF document on outlook PDF won’t open on my IPhone just says try again after 2 mins. Worked well up until the last update.