Files are not in my list for cloud or on my IPhone.
When I duplicate a file it does not show up in the list. When I rename a file the name does not change. If I search for either new file it shows up as the original name, so I edit the file then search for it again it sometimes shows up as the correct new name, mostly the original name, but never in the cloud or on my phone, only can find it by the search option. I now have over a dozen files that can only be found by using the search option, can’t find them when looking through my cloud or On phone lists.
We just released 19.06.01 to the App Store on June 16, 2019.
Would you please update to 19.06.01 and check if the problem is fixed?
If the problem still persists, please try the following steps.
1. Tap Home in the bottom tab bar to go to Acrobat Home screen.
2. Tap the Profile icon (the second from the right) in the top bar to go to the Settings screen.
3. Tap Sign Out.
4. Tap Sign In to sign back into Document Cloud.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Would you please sign out & in to see if it eliminates the problem that you have experienced?
Please let us know if it works for you.
Adminwycooper (Software Engineer, Adobe) commented
We are really sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. Is possible, could you answer a few questions that will help us solve the issue?
- Which version of iOS is running on your iPhone? (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201685)
- When you rename the file, are you doing so from the Recents list or from the "On my iPhone" list or "Document Cloud" list?
Thank you so much!