Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat Reader DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Adobe Reader 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat Reader DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat Reader DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ability to add a bookmark from the hovering mouse (not the right-click options)

Hello, when i am annotating text, with Adobe reader on PC, it would be really helpful when the mouse is hovering over the word i have selected, that i can bookmark and highlighted from the floating options. can you help thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Quickbooks

What is Quickbooks license error after clone?
    Quickbooks is one of the leading accounting software for customers to choose to clone the operations that assist the QuickBooks consumer to carry out better. However, this software program also can cause errors. Due to the cloning, you may face many post-cloning errors, one in each of them is QuickBooks License Error after Clone.
    https://qberror.com/quickbooks-license-error/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. How To Fix Quickbooks Error 404?

QuickBooks and the Intuit server are out of sync? Updates and installations fail? Those are all problems related to QuickBooks Error 404. If we encounter this error, then what should we do? This update error is quite simple and can easily be resolved by kicking it out of the system. In this article, you'll learn how to counter QuickBooks Update error 404.Quickbooks Error 404, QuickBooks has encountered a problem and must be closed. Quickbooks sync issue."
    read- https://mamafishsaves.com/quickbooks-error-404/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Quickbooks error code 6175 0

QuickBooks Error Code 6175, 0: In general, this error code can be seen when a QuickBooks user tries to open/access the company file located in the local server. This happens when the database server does not respond or QuickBooks is unable to read the database services. Some services stop on their own, if they are not in use by other services. This article will help the users to recover from QuickBooks error code 6175.
    https://quickbooksfiledoctor.co/quickbooks-error-6175/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Quickbooks license error

To validate QuickBooks installations, license numbers and product codes are needed; the license file contains encrypted product registration information. QuickBooks displays a QuickBooks license error because the license file that controls the QuickBooks license (Qbregistration.dat) is corrupted or damaged. Other reasons for QuickBooks license errors include:
    QuickBooks software that is outdated. Please update QuickBooks now.
    The operating system for Windows is outdated.
    Importing QuickBooks without saving the.QBO file.
    Security programs on other computers are interfering with QuickBook's installation.
    XML file in Windows damaged.
    https://quickbooksfiledoctor.co/quickbooks-license-error-after-clone/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Compatibility with McAfee software

I am trying to hook up with developers to ensure we can work better in protected mode

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Quickbooks error 1723

If you use QuickBooks regularly and have encountered Quickbooks error 1723 and are unable to resolve the problem. Then you’ve come to the right place. Error code 1723 usually occurs during the installation or un-installation of the QuickBooks application. It prompts an error message.
    https://channel6newsonline.com/how-to-resolve-quickbooks-install-error-1723/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. error 1904 Quickbooks

error 1904 Quickbooks occurs when you are trying to install Quickbooks. This error may occur when you are trying to install the Quickbook desktop on your system and the system is not stable or when the file related to the company is missing from the database. In the event of this error, a message appears stating "Error 1904 module failed to register Quickbooks."
    https://opencloudmanifesto.org/quickbooks-error-1904/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Qb error code 80029c4a

The QB Error Code 80029c4a generally occurs when a user attempts to open QuickBooks or a company file. The error can also appear when a file is damaged or corrupted. There are several causes of this error, which is also called a run-time error. This error occurs when users launch QuickBooks. Additionally, this error could also occur if the QuickBooks component fails to start and work or if the Dynamic Link Library (DLL) files are damaged or missing due to system irregularities.
    https://opencloudmanifesto.org/quickbooks-error-80029c4a/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Qb error code 80029c4a

The QB Error Code 80029c4a generally occurs when a user attempts to open QuickBooks or a company file. The error can also appear when a file is damaged or corrupted. There are several causes of this error, which is also called a run-time error. This error occurs when users launch QuickBooks. Additionally, this error could also occur if the QuickBooks component fails to start and work or if the Dynamic Link Library (DLL) files are damaged or missing due to system irregularities.
    https://opencloudmanifesto.org/quickbooks-error-80029c4a/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When you update, don't wipe out ALL MY PREFERENCES. Jerks.

When you update, don't wipe out ALL MY PREFERENCES. Jerks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I want to restore the page menu on my pdf document to make my work easier. It’s an impossible task, so how do I do it ?

I want to restore the page menu on my pdf document. How do I do it. I've tried everything that is described but it isn't working

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Reasons for intuit sync manager has stopped working

intuit sync manager has stopped working error can be attributed to several factors, including:

The program does not have any files or it has been destroyed.
    The data transmission was interrupted by a network issue.
    There was an error configuring the firewall.
    The missing files include several key ones.
    https://opencloudmanifesto.org/quickbooks-sync-manager-error/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Error with Paste in place an image copied from PDF to another PDF document

When an image copied from one PDF and pasted to another PDF, it always got pasted in place and with the same size. However, now what happens is: 1) the pasted image position is always in the centre of page. 2) the image is smaller in size, then when I scale it to be bigger, the quality is very pixelated.

This issue never happened before. I've always used the same Acrobat.

Please fix this ASAP!! It is very annoying. Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Tradutor

Olá 👋😃

Eu gostaria de sugerir uma ferramenta: tradutor de idiomas. Ou dicionário de língua estrangeira.

A ferramenta poderia estar dísponível também na opção ACESSIBILIDADES (assistente de leitura)

Acho estranho essa ferramenta não existir no Adobe Reader, pois já existem ferramentas como tradutor de texto, leitura de voz, entre outras (utilizadas pelo google, por exemplo).

Isso facilitaria a leitura de artigo, resumo e texto em seu idioma original.

Abraço,

Ketti Maria

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. PDF is blank

When creating a new document, i.e. printing to Adobe or converting a document I'm getting the correct number of pages, however blank/grey pages. Can see older/existing documents.
    Windows 10 and Adobe DC.
    If you have seen this and fixed this, please reply.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Acrocef.exe Resource exhaustion detector causing windows to crash to black screen

V 21.007.20091
    Crashes to black screen and have to hard power off the machine or a ACROCEF.exe - system error unknown hard error
    Happening on MANY client machines. Having to un-install adobe reader DC to resolve issue.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Acrocef.exe Resource exhaustion detector causing windows to crash to black screen

V 21.007.20091
    Crashes to black screen and have to hard power off the machine or a ACROCEF.exe - system error unknown hard error
    Happening on MANY client machines. Having to un-install adobe reader DC to resolve issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Acrocef.exe Resource exhaustion detector causing windows to crash to black screen

V 21.007.20091

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base