2977 results found
-
Not reading columns properly
The feature for reading text out loud does not seem to read columned text correctly. Instead of reading all the way down the first column then reading the next column. it reads the text from the first column then jumps to the text at the same height in the next column and continues reading. attached is the text I was having read.
2 votes -
Suggestions for text selection, highlight auto-annotations, and dark mode
- Double-clicking a word will not select the word in most cases, but will select the entire line of text or a few words nearby.
- In most cases, I only need to highlight the text, and I don't need to annotate the highlighted text. It is recommended to disable automatic annotation, or provide users with the option to set whether or not to auto-annotate like Acrobat on the desktop.
- PDFs in dark mode are still black on the white background, which is too dazzling, not as good as the dark mode of the edge native pdf plugin.
2 votes -
Name Change
my sure to save it Anthony Dewayne Hunt 12-03-91
2 votes -
SERGIO
SERGIO
2 votes -
View Signatures
I would like to be able to view certificates applied to the document and verify their integrity without opening the document in the desktop app.
2 votes -
testing now
Defending Digital correct
2 votes -
chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/http://192.168.1.91/Treqso/RPT/FileDownload.aspx?FileName=C%3a%5cProgram+Files%5cTreqso%
This extension is a pain **********!!!! I want it back to the way it was!!!!!
2 votes -
good
great hello
2 votes -
DOesn't open
nothing opens EVER when downloaded from sites on chrome
2 votes -
2 votes
-
PDF loads slowly, beyond page 1 is blank for a long time.
PDF documents beyond page 1 load very slowly. Downloading the PDF and opening it in the native application is far more useable.
2 votes -
Get it done
Stop asking questions and get the task done
2 votes -
DON>t NEED -Already have dc-64 bit
I already have Adobe Acrobat DC so please disable from my Amazon account
2 votes -
google.com
I'm having difficulty navigating in this version of Adobe and seeing how to save and print and use features.
Also, when I click on a PDF attachment in a Google Drive it doesn't respond and download and open. Why is that?2 votes -
Great way to process tenants documents
Djenica Metellus,
My current address is: 3146 CARLOS DRIVE, DUNEDIN, FLORIDA 34698Please update
From
Ivan Amnay
02/21/2023 at 11:33am2 votes -
The spread view is not optimized for Japanese vertical writing.
Regarding the display of facing pages, I would like to be able to reverse the page order. When Japanese text is written vertically, it is incorrect that pages are displayed in a left-to-right orientation. This feature is available in the desktop version, and we would like it to be available in the browser version as well.
2 votes -
https://secure.compliance360.com/Today/DisplayTab?PD=Q63uFd1AsIv9wYZrR2uY19wk1%2fY8nHTzM%2flrV2SEYipkucHcQ9VcX4TTVlCZCoZ%2fczdXkyLatDxXJ0ziq
OMG. This extension is VERY troublesome. I have created multiple forms with Submit buttons that USED to work. Since the extension came out and was implemented at work in November 2022, the buttons stopped working. I have had to re-create EVERY form. In addition, I embed PDFs in Adobe Captivate (elearning software), and the PDFs do not display anymore in the training. I am having to create a linked graphic image instead of embedding PDFs. It's a total step BACKWARDS! I hate it. Every time I open a PDF, it goes to Edge. Then it also opens in Adobe Pro.…
2 votes -
Accessibility Problems when using Read Aloud (Windows Magnifier)
Accessibility Issues:
I prefer using Read aloud with Magnifier and the functionality doesn't work well with PDFs on Adobe reader for edge. the Narrator (Read aloud Focus/ Cursor) keeps jumping to the top of the screen saying "document loading complete" when i wish to read from the middle of the document. It is extremely hard to make it read what i want as the focus doesn't seem to register properly.
When it finally reads text aloud instead of speaking out words or sentences it speaks out letters which makes it extremely hard to comprehend.2 votes -
Issues with chrome app functionability
None of the fillable sections were available. Works fine in the desktop app.
2 votes -
PDF doesn't open
PDF will not open. SO having PDFs open would be great!
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?