2982 results found
-
Ronny Sánchez
Ronny Sánchez minumero desedula00800357667
1 vote -
Improve your browser
As you probably know, in all new software, the bar at the top is always getting thicker and thicker. Eventually, the actual workspace and reading space disappear into nothingness. Minimize the extra fields 1 and 2.
1 vote -
AI Assistant pop up blocks search bar and pops up every day!!! Stop this!
Please stop the AI Assistant pop up from blocking my search bar! Its really annoying!
7 votes -
useless
USELESS! Wont put what I type into the areas it is supposed to . Makes no sense. All these hoops that we didn't have to go through before. I have to go back to print and scan and send to my insurance company
11 votes -
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
annoying it won't go off the screen
1 vote -
AE05116900079CDK
Jeg har brugt det 1 gang. vil hermed opsige min gratis prøveperiode.
Jeg forventer ikke at blive opkrævet noget gebyr.Jeres mailboks er fuld og virker ikke.
Hilsen
Niels Simonsen
1 vote -
resumen
Hola, me puedes ayudar a encontrar conceptos clave de mercadotecnia en el archivo.
2 votes -
生成AIが機能していない
9/4 7時現在、AIアシスタントが機能していない。
2 votes -
adjustment of the tool bar on the left up corner
I hope you can move the tool bar on the left-up corner to somewhere else, or you can set it movable. It blocks some words on my page. Adjusting the size of the page is inconvenient and it makes word on the page so small
11 votes -
How to Measure Quantities Accurately from Scanned Construction PDFs
I work with many scanned construction drawings in PDF format, but when I try to do takeoff or measurement, the scale is not correct and lines are not clear. It makes my work harder to get accurate quantities.
I was learning about some professional services like https://tylerestimating.com that handle this kind of work very well, but I still want to improve my own PDF measuring process. Can anyone tell me what’s the best way or Acrobat feature to make scaled measurements on scanned drawings?
1 vote -
What happens to the physical properties of matter when they are combined in a mixture? Restate the question in your own words. *
What happens to the physical properties of matter when they are combined in a mixture?
Restate the question in your own words.
*1 vote -
1 vote
-
chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://ir.admabiologics.com/static-files/ededc8a3-0dee-494a-98c3-7b545bd4d43d
Provide user preference settings that allows PDF's to open in browser window at Full Page Width by default or other magnification.
24 votes -
Adobe Glitches
not working at all
1 vote -
, Mitchell's Plain
, Mitchell's Plain
1 vote -
I don't like it. It's not user friendly and it doesn't do the main thing I wanted it for! which was to date signed PDF's
It's not even easy to complain !
1 vote -
terrible
Terrible
2 votes -
0 votes
-
A voz era de português de Portugal e começou a falar português do brasil
Olá estou muito chateada. Comprei uma voz de português de Portugal e está a gerar audio em português do Brasil. Vocês estão-me a cobrar créditos cada vez que tenho de regenerar o audio por causa de um erro vosso. Estou mesmo descontente e quero a devolução dos meus créditos e a resolução deste problema
1 vote -
PRINTING
since update when I print from pop up it comes out blurry. now I have to open in desktop version to print a clear copy
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?