24 votesUnder review · 4 comments · Acrobat for Windows and Mac » Cloud Storage · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →Gagan commented
Thanks for your valuable feedback. We would like to hear more from you regarding how do you want to use GSuite integration with Acrobat, so can you please share below information -
1. Do you want us to integrate 'My Drive' or ['My Drive' + 'Team Drive'] ?
2. What GSuite features would you like to have with this integration?
Waiting for your response.
5 votesUnder review · 1 comment · Acrobat for Windows and Mac » Printing · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →Gagan commented
Thanks for taking the time out to write to us regarding this issue.
It would be great if you could help us with the following queries so that we can look into this -
1) Can you please specify version of Adobe Reader.
2) Can you please specify the location/Country name associated with your Adobe ID.
3) If its United States, please sign in to https://assets.adobe.com with your Adobe ID and then re Sign In into Adobe Reader. This will add a Creative Cloud storage tab in Adobe Reader DC.