64 bit IE plugin - required to run IE 11 with Enhanced Protected Mode
Adobe Reader XI was given a 64 bit IE plugin in patch 11.0.7, but the 64 bit IE plugin has not been included with Adobe Acrobat XI.
- 64 bit IE plugin - required to run IE 11 with Enhanced Protected Mode
- Include the same 64 bit IE plugin, that was added to Adobe Reader XI in patch 11.0.7, to Adobe Acrobat XI
- Verified in Windows 7 and Windows 2008 R2
- When IE 11 is configured with Enhanced Protected Mode, sites that are in the Trusted Zone open in a 32-bit process and will use the 32 bit IE plugin. Sites athat are in the Internet Zone open in a 64-bt process. Sites in the Internet Zone should be able to use an Adobe Plugin.
- Since a 64-bit plugin does not exist, PDFs are not displayed with IE 11. "Work arounds" currently include adding sites to the Trusted Zone and copying the link to the PDF into Adobe Acrobat to open.
Yes, 64 bit IE plugin in not delivered with Adobe Acrobat XI but we have provided the requested functionality with Adobe Acrobat DC.
Request you to please upgrade to latest Adobe Acrobat DC version.