3892 results found
-
1 vote
-
6 votes
-
EDIT PROFILE PICTURE AND NAME
I am an avid user of this application since this helped me a lot. I am hoping you could add feature where I can edit my profile picture and name. It would be pleasing in the eyes. I have updated my picture in my google account and I used it to sign in to my Adobe account but it the name that appears on my Adobe is not the updated one. I tried to log out and log back in but still the same. Please 🥺
3 votes -
2 votes
-
مشكلتي عدم إظهار نص الكتابة كامل بعد الانتهاء من الطلب
مشكلتي عدم إظهار نص الكتابة كامل بعد الانتهاء من الطلب
3 votes -
Please add another Gmail account addition option along with the old account as it would be helpful to manage the storage issue
Please add another Gmail account addition option along with the old account as it would be helpful to manage the storage issue.
2 votes -
Bug: Adobe Acrobat Reader does not resize correctly in split screen view when the status/notification bar is visible.
Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Ultra
OS: One UI 8 (Android 16)Steps to reproduce:
1. Disable "Full screen in split view" in Settings > Advanced features > Labs > Multi window
2. Open Adobe Acrobat Reader in split screen with any other app
3. The status bar remains visible at the top (expected behaviour)
4. Adobe Reader renders at full screen height instead of resizing below the status bar, causing the notification bar to overlap the app contentExpected behaviour: The app should respect the available window area and resize its layout below the status bar, as other apps…
2 votes -
Page Layout
When I open the PDF, I'd like an easy way to see the page settings. What sheet size is it? Very simple, add this feature to the "view settings" or just place it under the document title. Call it document settings or Layout settings.
Sometines you can see the page size in the print layout, but it's not always available. on android it depends on the printer.3 votes -
Disable AI on Mobile
On the mobile app, the AI assistant button takes up an inordinately large amount of space on the screen and cannot be disabled, even though I do not and will never use it.
Please add an option to remove it.
149 votes -
Disable Acrobat Reader generative AI features and Remove the button icon from view.
Disable Acrobat Reader generative AI features and Remove the button icon from view.
93 votes -
PDF file not opening from another app after selecting Adobe Acrobat Reader from Android app selection menu.
PDF file not opening from another app after selecting Adobe Acrobat Reader from Android app selection menu.
Instead an add for subscription just pops out.78 votes -
Cancel my subscription!
Cancel my subscription! Why is it so difficult if you were a good and honest company it would not be this hard! Stop the games!
5 votes -
Delete Files Function
When I go into Files/On This Device/...and try to delete a file, once the file is deleted it takes me back to the TOP OF THE LIST, and I have to scroll all the way down to find my previous spot on the list again ....every time! Argh! Once a file is deleted, it should take back to the exact place on the list where that file was so you can keep deleting.
BETTER YET! don't force use to save it to our account or devices! Let us delete it right after we open it if we want to....
Give…
67 votes -
Trends in logo design for the coming years
What trends in logo design will be relevant in the next 3-5 years? We see that minimalism has dominated for a long time, but will this change? Perhaps new styles will emerge that combine modern technology, animation or interactive elements?
13 votes -
2 votes
-
Can Adobe Acrobat support Cantonese when read out documents
Supporting readout doc by choosing language
2 votes -
Customizable Background and Text Colors in Liquid Mode
As the title itself, it allows the reader to customize the background color and text color. For example, color options can be black, midnight blue, dark brown, beige, powder blue, and white. This way, users can customize how the liquid mode looks aside from the current settings we have.
62 votes -
Work personal accounts toggle same login screen?
I have pro work subscription. Used to allow a personal non work login to sign documents outside work. Can i have toggle between work. So can sign with personal email login. Separate but single login toggle between Accounts rather than log out
2 votes -
Allow easy access for conversion to Microsoft Word document
Allow easy access to Microsoft Word document.
74 votes -
Is PPCine Unblocked Anywhere?
Hi everyone,
Does anyone know if PPCine unblocked versions are available for regions where access is restricted?
I’ve heard some people use VPNs, but I’m looking for a straightforward method that doesn’t affect streaming speed. Are there official solutions or safe alternatives to bypass geo-blocks?
Any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated, especially if you’ve successfully used it without interruptions.
Thanks in advance.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?