1062 results found
-
Stop asking if i want to use liquid mode. I don't.
Stop asking if I want to use liquid mode on every file. I don't!
1 vote -
A big dilemma for the Arab reader
I do not know why Adobe ignores this problem, in Windows there is the possibility to view files from right to left, but in Android it is not available
I do not know why Adobe ignores this problem, in the Windows system there is the ability to view files from right to left, but in the Android system this is not available, is this feature paid or does not exist at all?, and this is not the first time I demand it
I do not know why Adobe ignores this problem, in the Windows system there is the possibility to…1 vote -
Mouse as a hand tool
I would like a hand tool to scroll with mouse as same as in the windows app
1 vote -
Mouse as a hand tool
I would like a hand tool to scroll with mouse as same as in the windows app
1 vote -
Quality Eye Care in Kattur: A Community-Focused Approach to Vision Health
Kattur, a growing residential area on the outskirts of Tiruchirappalli (Trichy), is steadily developing into a well-connected and vibrant locality. With increasing urbanization and population growth, the need for reliable healthcare services — especially in specialized areas like eye care — has become more pressing. Eye clinics in Kattur are rising to meet this demand, offering a range of services that combine modern ophthalmic care with accessibility for the local community.
visit here:- https://vasaneye.com/eye-hospital/trichy-kattur/
1 vote -
Exit app on Back
Adobe is the only app that doesn't exit when swiping Back. Instead we're sent to the home page, and then have to exit again.
This is inconvenient because once the user has clicked on a PDF file or attachment, and brought straight to the PDF view, the user should be able to exit by swiping Back. That extra step is annoying.
2 votes -
Hyperlinks öffnen wie von Dropbox etc
Hyperlinks von Dropbox welcher auf ein Video oder foto verweist öffnen
1 vote -
Single page view crashes Android pdf reader
Adobe reader on Android app crashes the moment I switch to single page view.
1 vote -
Request for documents
I CAN'T DOWNLOAD MY IRP5 DOCUMENTS
12 votes -
File tagging/ grouping
The feature allows users to create file folders, where they can easily access related files as they have saved them.
12 votes -
Background/paper colour
Dyslexia is a well documented issue for lots of people.
It turns out that pastel colours for the paper/background can ease the dyslexia and make reading easier.
Different people find different colours to achieve this.
8 votes -
Give the setting like to turn on the screen while reading a pdf
Always Screen on feature while reading a pdf
3 votes -
Hover over Image feature
Hi,
I have added buttons to my PDF file which helps to pop up an image when hovered over a specific text. I have done this in Adobe Acrobat X Pro version on my computer.
Now when I check the document from my android phone in Adobe Acrobat reader then it doesn't support this feature, whereas a third party app like WPS supports this feature...
It's strange that adobe itself isn't supporting this and a third party is.
Can you please roll out this feature of yours on Android phone too? When a third party can then why can't Adobe?
1 vote -
To
Auto fill ai
4 votes -
Music Sheet Mode feature
I want to suggest that Acrobat Reader should have an another option in viewing settings which is the "Music Sheet mode" or something like that because almost all of musicians (including me) are frequently using this app for reading PDF music sheets. Inside the feature based on my idea was the navigational buttons placed at the bottom of the screen (e.g., right/left, autoscroll, jump to, etc.).
11 votes -
Zoom into pdf to any percentage
Set specific percentage for zoom instead of given percentages (25%, 50%, 75%, etc.)
2 votes -
Read mode
White texto Black background
For better trading
Thanks8 votes -
Keep Screen On option unavailable
Unable to find the Keep Screen On option while viewing any PDF, which was easily accessible on my previous devices (Samsung S10 and iPhone 13). I'm currently running the Samsung S9+ Tab.
It's extremely frustrating to keep tapping the screen after every few seconds when the screen dims. Please add/update/figure out whatever's got this option disabled.
Thanks,
Viraj12 votes -
Dark Mode in Liquid Mode
The dark mode cannot be enabled if the PDF is being viewed in liquid mode which is really frustrating at times.
15 votes -
Dark mode liquid
Would be nice to have dark mode as a feature in liquid mode. Figured this was obvious but apparently not
18 votes
- Don't see your idea?