Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

161 results found

1. Why in heaven's name do you make the 'message' text non-copyable? I sent the message -- why can't I copy that myself? This is on the "Get Signature" documents (i.e. ones sent out for signature by another person).
    Making this even more frustrating is that I can cc: myself on the agreement, but still do not get a copy of the message that was sent. (Maybe it's only inside Adobe?)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your feedback. We will look into this. In the meantime, you should be able to copy the message if you open the agreement via Documents > Agreements. The message can be copied from the right hand panel below the thumbnail.

Thanks,

Adobe Sign Team

2. you've made the Request Signature very annoying to track activity.
    1. Under People - i need to see the name. Forcing me to hover over the head icon is a step I shouldn't have to take.
    2. Under Opened - why does that say opened and not signed? I need to see who has SIGNED not opened. So now I have to open each doc to see if they signed or just opened.

You guys have been building software for decades. I shouldn't have to tell you how to make a under friendly dashboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Melissa thank you so much for your feedback.

I am assuming that you are looking at the "Recent" or “Agreements” table on the Home page.

1. I think you have a valid point that when there is only one person in the PEOPLE column, we could show the name directly. Sometimes documents are shared or send for signature to many people and this column gives a quick overview of that. As a workaround for now you could go to the Documents > All Agreements section (you can get there via View all > Agreements as well) and that table show the "Recipients" without having to hover any icon.

2. Some users will see a STATUS column in the Recent or Agreements tab on the home page. Your account seems to not show this column from your comment. The STATUS column tells you if the agreement is "Signed" or still…

3. From the Manage Documents screen I want to be able to see who Has reminders actively going out to those that are "in Progress". This feature was in the old version. It is very cumbersome to click on each document to see what is going on.

ALSO I want to be able to search from ONLY the In Progress Documents for those that pertain to Payment Plan, or Bank Auth, Currently if you try to filter or do a search, then ALL of the documents that have already been completed come up as well. This is completely unuseful. This too…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Why the **** can't we send a PDF for signature that is larger than 10mb?!?!?!? THAT'S RIDICULOUS!!! We're paying for a service that can't handle a 7 page PDF?!??! Whoever made this decision needs to be fired. PLEASE change it, otherwise our main account (150+ users) is leaving.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. After setting up many forms and templates a person in the CC field has left the business. WE have to go through all the forms one by one to replace the person. Very annoying, costly and time consuming.
    We require function to replace a person throughout the system in CC fields on templates. and webforms.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I’m logged in, hit “get app”, under “sign” for the ability to share a doc. For a Clint to sign... nothing happens. This is after already having a version of that app on my phone, installed and having to sign in twice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As a user, I would like to be able to create and prepare a document to be sent and then create a reminder to send the document on a future date.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Your new layout is terrible. How do I resend a document for signature? I've looked everywhere - this is literally the most basic functionality of Adobe Sign and I can't find it. Terrible UI

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I wish it were possible to update the underlying document when editing signable fields. For example, if I spend 3 hours creating the perfect signable document, and then I detect an error in the underlying document, I don't want to have to spend 3 hours creating the perfect signable document again...I would like to be able to just replace the underlying document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi I am using Adobe acrobat pro DC and while sending documents for e-signature, I am not able to set deadline while requesting signature. can you help me with that?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When using the Request Signatures Tool, it would be much better to go straight back to the add signer page instead of having to go back to the home page and selecting request signatures again. When you completing a high volume of invoices its two extra steps that aren't really needed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Do you know how annoying it is that if the page limit is exceeded the entire email and attachements drop!
    Why is there also a page limit?
    I though you guys were the best at this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I'm looking for the dashboard to create the widget but all links available from adobe online do not work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Is it no longer possible to create widgets?
    I haven't been able to find out how to do that on the new interface.
    Please bring widgets back or make it easier to create a new one, because I can't seem to figure out how to do that!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adobe Sign confirmation emails say "signed and Filed!" This is confusing verbiage for a law firm retaining clients, since "filed" typically means lawsuit was filed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be helpful if I could select multiple files that have been sent out for signature and apply one reminder to all of them.

Today, I have to go into each file and set an individual reminder.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be really helpful if I could upload an address book that would be stored of my contacts and their email addresses.

This would to make it easier/quicker to send out docs for e-signature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. If there's no prefill, why do you make us go through a screen to "Send" the document after we've already tried to send it?

Where's the MegaSend function?

This new interface is terrible. Absolutely terrible. Bring the old interface back, please!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. be able to have at least two initial signatures or any signatures as long as I approve

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?