Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

163 results found

1. The only filter available is date?
    Need much better filtering capabilities to find specific agreements in progress or completed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There should be a default setting for this.
    Depending on the organization or task, a user will find a preference. Having to change from the default on each submission is a waste of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please allow the user to select a language in the signature module. We are a bilingual company, may of our forms are in both English and Mandrin to allow ease of use in both the US and China. English however is our language of choice. We cannot use Adobe sign and it automatically sends for signature using Mandrin. I and my Us colleages do not read or speak the language. While I am sure this was intended as a convenience it actually prevents us from using the module, it's difficult to sign when the instructions are automatically provided in a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. What happened to being able to remove the date/time stamp to the signatures? Previously, it was easy to turn it off/on under settings. You need to reinstall that feature. There is no clear way to turn off the date/time stamp now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Receiver of E-sign request is experience errors ("Network Error") and perceived slowness in switching to Management screen after signing documents and loading documents.
    I understand there may be issues with Firewall and other security applications in place that could limit throughput, but Esign is an important service for enterprises and would hope some promotion to white-list appropriate websites providing this service would be communicated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Using Web forms, I think having the option of allowing whoever is filling the form in to select the person to authorise would be a good addition. We want to use web forms for our expenses claims but we have different budget holders and without setting up a form for each budget holder, this wouldn't be possible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. ACROBAT DC PRO SIGN issue

Different default view of the All Agreements page

Please see the screenshots in the attached Doc1 file. This a comparison of my browser based DC PRO and the one installed on my PC.
    the webversion actually has a better default view in the manage all contracts screen than the installed version (red circles in my screenshot are all missing in the installed version, please add them)
    in the webversion I can see straightaway the recipient column and sender column. in the installed version I have to open each individual contract to see the recipient
    is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Your Adobe Sign product is a mess. Any time there is a change of license, access is lost to the previous documents on the account. The only way to expect any reliability is to never make any changes, including any possible upgrades.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be great to see if the signee has read or opened the envelope. This information is crucial in getting documents signed or better yet, to at least provide sender info that it didn't just go anywhere. Please create this feature as the other competitor is already doing this.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I am using Adobe Sign for drawings. I would like the reviewers to be able to redline the drawing if they don't approve, or sign if they do.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why in heaven's name do you make the 'message' text non-copyable? I sent the message -- why can't I copy that myself? This is on the "Get Signature" documents (i.e. ones sent out for signature by another person).
    Making this even more frustrating is that I can cc: myself on the agreement, but still do not get a copy of the message that was sent. (Maybe it's only inside Adobe?)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your feedback. We will look into this. In the meantime, you should be able to copy the message if you open the agreement via Documents > Agreements. The message can be copied from the right hand panel below the thumbnail.

Thanks,

Adobe Sign Team

12. From the Manage Documents screen I want to be able to see who Has reminders actively going out to those that are "in Progress". This feature was in the old version. It is very cumbersome to click on each document to see what is going on.

ALSO I want to be able to search from ONLY the In Progress Documents for those that pertain to Payment Plan, or Bank Auth, Currently if you try to filter or do a search, then ALL of the documents that have already been completed come up as well. This is completely unuseful. This too…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Why the **** can't we send a PDF for signature that is larger than 10mb?!?!?!? THAT'S RIDICULOUS!!! We're paying for a service that can't handle a 7 page PDF?!??! Whoever made this decision needs to be fired. PLEASE change it, otherwise our main account (150+ users) is leaving.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. you've made the Request Signature very annoying to track activity.
    1. Under People - i need to see the name. Forcing me to hover over the head icon is a step I shouldn't have to take.
    2. Under Opened - why does that say opened and not signed? I need to see who has SIGNED not opened. So now I have to open each doc to see if they signed or just opened.

You guys have been building software for decades. I shouldn't have to tell you how to make a under friendly dashboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Melissa thank you so much for your feedback.

I am assuming that you are looking at the "Recent" or “Agreements” table on the Home page.

1. I think you have a valid point that when there is only one person in the PEOPLE column, we could show the name directly. Sometimes documents are shared or send for signature to many people and this column gives a quick overview of that. As a workaround for now you could go to the Documents > All Agreements section (you can get there via View all > Agreements as well) and that table show the "Recipients" without having to hover any icon.

2. Some users will see a STATUS column in the Recent or Agreements tab on the home page. Your account seems to not show this column from your comment. The STATUS column tells you if the agreement is "Signed" or still…

15. For people signing documents etc., after they have signed and applied, it should say Click to send, NOT Click to sign as most people think because they have already signed they do not need to click the button and then we don't receive and are chasing signed documents all the time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When I am preparing a document to send for signature, I would like for Adobe Sign to recognize the orientation of the page and adjust it, like happens when you hit "Edit" in Acrobat 2020, without needing to edit the PDF first and then redirect back to the signature settings.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to be able to schedule documents to send at a later time, not only immediately.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Your e-mail sending is faulty. You are interpreting the following SMTP response as an UNDELIVERABLE status which is completely false and incorrect, where it is very clear your mailer is not handling it correctly:

[SMTP Status] 451 4.7.1 Please try again later

Most SPAM filters employ damping as a mechanism to inform new senders to just try again later when a new domain is sending to a recipient. SPAMMERS do not resend e-mails.

Adobe is now the first public commercial system that seems unable to understand this. This is VERY poor development practice.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bonjour,
    Il semble que le nombre de documents que nous pouvons signer soit limité à 150/an.
    Mais on ne trouve nulle part de décompte ou d'avertissement pour savoir à quel point nous nous approchons de cette limite.
    S'il vous plaît, affichez un décompte en haut de page, à hauteur du menu.
    Un grand merci.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. After setting up many forms and templates a person in the CC field has left the business. WE have to go through all the forms one by one to replace the person. Very annoying, costly and time consuming.
    We require function to replace a person throughout the system in CC fields on templates. and webforms.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?