1931 results found
-
wie
:
Are there good walking and cycling routes in Staffordshire suitable for someone who enjoys moderate outdoor activity? I'm not an extreme athlete but I enjoy a full day of active outdoor exploration. Are there well-marked routes with good facilities along the way?1 vote -
Add Marathi and Hindi language
Add the Marathi language it's official language in Maharashtra India which have more than 10 carore papulation
1 vote -
Add options
Merge the modified content into the file so that it can no longer be changed
1 vote -
Version 26.04.00 on iPad BUG
Version 26.04.00 on iPad causes the app to crash when filling in (some random, not all) empty fields. Crash does not occur when you fill in the field using a laptop or computer, only on the iPad and only on empty fields.
Same on multiple iPads with the same info:
- iPadOS Version: 26.4.1
- Model Name: iPad (9th Generation)
- Model Number: MK4E3X/A1 vote -
Ability to have multiple signatures/initials
Ability to have multiple signatures/initials.
I have two signatures for different purposes but I can’t store both on my iPad.1 vote -
1 vote
-
Is the interface of modern sites easy to use for older people in India?
Is the interface of modern sites easy to use for older people in India?
1 vote -
Is the interface of modern sites easy to use for older people in India?
Is the interface of modern sites easy to use for older people in India?
1 vote -
Calendar
Give me the option set a calendar reminder for my documents. For instance I have a check which needs to be redrafted to me by a certain date. I would like to have a reminder with that document so ai can review it at a future time
1 vote -
Buscar cuenta de banco vieja
cuenta de banco banamex
0 votes -
Multiple Apple Pencil bugs
The app constantly changes writings into squares and circles, especially when writing letters “o”, “a” etc.
The button that is supposed to cancel the last change actually returns to a random spot in the previously written spots but almost never it cancels the actual last action. A single tap can also delete the whole handwritten sentence (and a random one) instead of deleting just one last line or letter.
The eraser works in a way that you need to tap it multiple times at something you want to delete. It’ll flash that part but won’t delete it instantly.
Eraser deletes…1 vote -
Can your app detail the content differences between T1 General tax return revisions? Is your app capable? Thanks!
Can your app detail the content differences between T1 General tax return revisions? Is your app capable? Thanks!
1 vote -
Initial view
Allow mobile to have access to initial view settings. The app is almost perfect for me on the go but my work requires I save it in wide view and with bookmarks and pages but the mobile doesn’t allow this feature. It would be great if it did.
1 vote -
churn
Our churn rate is too high after the initial deposit. We've tried email campaigns, but players just aren't coming back. What are the big brands doing differently to keep users hooked?
1 vote -
Refund
I was charged $70 this morning for a year subscription and I thought I had already canceled. I was would really appreciate a refund, I have bills due.
1 vote -
Чи може подушка реально впливати на самопочуття зранку?
Все частіше помічаю, що прокидаюсь із важкою головою та напругою в шиї, хоча сплю достатньо годин. Матрац нормальний, умови теж. Чи може причина бути в подушці, і чи варто звертати увагу на матеріал, а не лише на форму?
1 vote -
Edit text
Can you bring back the old way of editing text for PDF, the old version was a lot easier and faster to use, I would really like it if I can get that’s version back.
1 vote -
hyper linking between local pdf files
I want to insert hyper link in a files list in pdf to open other local pdf files without any internet connection
1 vote -
Copy and Paste in documents through the app on iOS and iPadOS.
Allow copy and paste through the adobe app, instead of coming our the app to move and copy files, allow us to do this form inside the app. You can already move within the app, but that’s not good if you want to copy a pdf and place it somewhere else within your folder structure.
1 vote -
Editing PDFs stored on SharePoint on an iPad
SharePoint is the primary file storage location for my company. We use laptops for any desk based work and iPads for field based work. I am able to edit and markup pdfs on my laptop when at my desk but when I want to do this in the field and when mobile, I am unable to edit pdfs stored on SharePoint on my iPad which causes issues.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?