1931 results found
-
Cannot save files to cloud or rename them
Since the latest update I can not save any files to the cloud or rename them.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
View web based PDF on iOS device
We use a website featuring a chat board where helpful articles are attached in PDF format. They are accessible from a Windows PC browser where you can open the document in Adobe. However, using iOS iPhone or iPad and the Safari browser’s internal PDF viewer, the document opens but it is unreadable, the text is garbled. You can move the doc to iBooks but the result is the same. Is there a way to add Adobe capability while using the Safari or any other iOS browser?
For what it's worth you get a similar experience in Windows using the Firefox…
2 votes -
No longer able to create folders
With the new update, which is less user friendly in my opinion, I can no longer create folders and group PDFs in that folder. I was able to do this previously, before the update. If there’s still a way to do this, please inform me.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
Subscribed to export app by mistake and would like my refund back
Subscribed by mistake and want my money back
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Unión de archivos
Desde el viernes estoy intentando unir 12 archivos PDF y hasta ahora no culmina, y no se como cancelarlo... ya cancele mi suscripción, porque requería esta opción de forma urgente...
2 votes -
Unused line at the top
On the iPhone X/XS, there is a thin line at the top-most part of the screen that is visible when viewing PDFs with photos or any non-white page in continuous mode. I think the display area size needs some fixing.
2 votes -
Highlighting results in dropped pages
Whenever i highlight sentences, i soon find (not immediately) that a page of the pdf i am reading has disappeared. Multiple highlights = multiple lost pages. Never happened with previous versions of adobe reader. Closing and reopening the pdf does not change this, pagesremain lost from view. Any ideas why or how to get pages back?
2 votes -
How will I get files from google drive
I want to read files from my google drive , but didn’t find any option here..
2 votes -
Bug
I have a problem with a PDF I’ve imported from Telegram on my iPad Pro 12.9" 2015 (even if I don’t remember whether I copied it or I just opened with Adobe or even if I copied it to Notability and then I sent it to Adobe).
In Adobe the file has changed name in "Telegram-cloud-document-4-...[many numbers].pdf” and is only 45 bytes.
Every operation done with this file fails with unknown error so that it is in the main page when I open the app and so it is upsetting to see it every time... I would like to eliminate…2 votesHi Michelangelo,
Is the file locally stored on your iPhone/iPad? If so, please tap “Files” in the bottom tab bar and check the file listing of “On This iPhone/iPad”. Do you see the file?
Would you please try deleting the file from the Files > Location > One This iPhone/iPad (instead of Home > Recent)?
1. Tap “…”.
2. Scroll down the menu that pops up.
3. Tap “Delete” (which is the last item in the menu).It may also help to restart your device and try again.
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559
Please let us know if you still have a problem deleting the file.
Thank you.
-
Cancel subscription
How do I cancel the subscription of this in app purchase? I only needed the PDF to be exported as a word file for one time use. I don’t need any more subscriptions of this app.
2 votesHi Maggie,
To cancel the subscription that you purchased from Apple
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039#subscriptions
or request a refund from Apple
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084
Hope this helps.
-
I want my money back. I did not want to purchase any adobe software
My credit card was improperly billed. I was not informed I would be billed for the product but I just saw Adobe * Stock charge of $31.53 which I would like refunded. I do not wish to use the app if I have to pay for it. Thanks!
2 votesHi Jesse,
This is the forum for Adobe Adobe Reader for iOS, not Adobe Stock.
To cancel a Creative Cloud subscription, please see
https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-creative-cloud-subscription.html
If you have purchased the subscription from Apple, you can get a refund directly from Apple.
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084
Hope this helps.
-
Adding Gmail back to send a copy
Usually when I click send a copy, Gmail is there. But now it’s not… please add it back to my favorites so I can continue to send my paperwork via Gmail
1 vote -
Add Standard Drawing-Tool Eraser Functionality for Annotations
Please add an eraser mode for pen and freehand annotations that behaves like a standard drawing application.
Currently, using the eraser can remove an entire annotation stroke or object. Users would like the ability to erase only the portion of the handwritten or drawn annotation that they move the eraser over, rather than deleting the complete object.
Why the feature is needed:
Users frequently make handwritten notes and markups with Apple Pencil. When correcting a small portion of an annotation, deleting the entire stroke forces the user to redraw content that was otherwise correct.
A pixel/stroke-area style eraser would provide…
1 vote -
Share selected annotated pages
Please add the ability to select specific pages from a PDF and share or send those pages, including their annotations, directly from Acrobat Reader for iOS without first extracting the pages into a separate PDF.
Ideally, users could select one or more pages from the page thumbnails or share menu and choose an option such as "Share Selected Pages."
Why the feature is needed:
Our users regularly work with very large documents, including PDFs containing 600 or more pages. They may annotate only a small number of pages and then need to send those pages to another person.
The current…
1 vote -
Improve Apple Pencil / Pen Annotation Responsiveness
Please improve the responsiveness and overall feel of the pen/scribble annotation tools in Acrobat Reader for iOS when using Apple Pencil.
There is not necessarily a visible delay that can be clearly demonstrated in a recording. The issue is the physical responsiveness and smoothness of writing and drawing. Users consistently report that handwriting and annotation in Acrobat feels less fluid and natural compared with other PDF annotation applications on the same iPad and Apple Pencil hardware.
Why the feature is needed:
Our users frequently review and annotate lengthy documents on iPad and rely heavily on Apple Pencil. Pen responsiveness has…
1 vote -
Support built-in PDF form calculations on iPad and mobile
Description of desired feature
Please add full support for Acrobat’s built-in PDF form calculations, such as Sum, Product and Average, on iPadOS/iOS and other mobile devices.My forms use only Acrobat’s standard calculation properties — no custom JavaScript or coding. The same calculations work correctly on desktop and should update reliably on mobile as well.
Why the feature is needed
This no-code solution is simple, practical and easy to understand. It makes interactive PDFs useful for inventory, refill forms, inspections, service procedures and other workflows where users work directly on tablets or phones.Full mobile support would make these PDFs…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?