Can’t delete recent files from “... More Locations” tab
I can clear Recent Items short cut list, but every file I ever viewed still shows up on the More Locations tab under Recent Files.
In the inicial page, when I select some items and the option, delete from recent is inactive
Thank you for reaching out.
The screenshot that you attached to the post shows the iOS (not Acrobat) file browser showing Recent.
In the Recent screen, you cannot perform file operations such as Delete, Duplicate, Move, etc.
To delete files that are stored on other cloud storage (such as iCloud Drive)
1. Launch Apple's "Files" app on your iPad/iPhone.
2. Select a location (e.g. iCloud Drive).
3. Tap *Browse* in the bottom bar.
4. Tap Select in the upper-right corner.
5. Select files to delete.
6. Tap Delete in the bottom bar.
Alternatively, you can launch the cloud storage app directly and delete files in the app.
Hope this helps.