When I save the PDF on my iPad and upload it onto the document cloud, that PDF version on my iPhone doesn’t reflect those changes I did on my iPad. The date and time of the PDF has been updated in my iPhone, just not the changes I have did up (i.e. comments and annotations). Hence I believe it was the syncing problems between multiple devices :(( Please fix it asap.
Would you please let me know which Acrobat version you are using? If you are not using the current latest Appstore version is 19.04.00, would you please update it and give it a try again?
Thank you for your patience.
Xinyi Yap commented
After Step 9, the changes were still not shown in my iPhone :(
Thank you for reporting this issue to us and I’m sorry for any inconvenience.
Would you please confirm the following steps that is what are you trying,
1. On your iPad, Open a PDF from "On This iPad" or "Document Cloud"
2. Tap the pen with blue circle button at the lower right hand corner
3. Choose "Comment" or "Fill & Sign" tool in the popover menu
4. Select any tool and make changes on the PDF
5. Tap "Done" button at the upper left hand corner, then tap "<" button at the upper left hand corner
6. If you open the PDF from "On This iPad", then do Step #7 to Step #9. Otherwise, go to Step #10
7. Tap "..." button next to the PDF
8. Tap "Save to Document Cloud" in the popover menu
9. After saving to Document Cloud is done
10. On your iPhone, open the PDF that changes made in Step #4 from Document Cloud
The changes should appear.
Thank you for your patience