Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

120 results found

1. When I save a file (Word, Email etc) to Adobe PDF, the resolution or image quality is noticeably lower than other PDF formats.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I am using Acrobat XI Pro. When I convert Word forms to pdf, part or all of some of the border lines in tables is covered up by white lines. I have to go into Tools>Content Editing>Edit Text & Images, enlarge the file to about 200%, and delete each white line to get the border line to show up completely or at all. I have hundreds of forms to create and maintain in my job, and whatever is going on needs to be fixed or explained because I don't have time to delete white lines covering the borders each time…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make your error messages explicit and helpful. Why does Acrobat Pro DC crash so often when I am trying to create a pdf that has some color and some b&w pages?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We want to be able to export a select group of Gmail emails or an entire Gmail Label to a PDF Portfolio similar to how we could with Outlook. We no longer use Outlook and have switched to Gmail with Chrome. The ability to once again export to a PDF Portfolio is a functionality we would like to continue to have.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Upon selecting a file or multiple files in a folder to convert to PDF, the right click menu should provide the option to either "Save here (or "save in same location" OR "Choose other file location".

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Problem: when combining multiple PDF files into one PDF, the result will be a variety of unprintable characters.
    1) EACH individual PDF file appears fine (both on the screen and when printed). There are NO unprintable characters within the PDF.
    2) CAN combine say 5 to 15 PDF files. All Fonts & characters appear fine (within the combined PDF). WILL also print OK. NO unprintable characters.
    3) Now try to combine about 35-60 PDF files into ONE PDF file (NOT good). The COMBINED PDF will display on the SCREEN unprintable characters (€ = square box) on nearly every page!
    Occurs…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The first problem is when combining Word or Excel files into a pdf For instance, when the file is converted from Word, using Adobe, if the Word document has unprotected fields filled in, the information will not be converted into the pdf file, it is left blank in the pdf file. The file will be converted but not all filled in fields in the docx file will show in the converted document

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have documents from Autdesk Inventor in Windows 10. When I pdf using Acrobat DC Pro trial version, portions that should be uniformly shaded are have horizonal stripes instead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. I need to combine multiple large files of different formats- pdfs, landscape + portrait, word files with multiple page breaks/sections; some landscape & portrait. I downloaded the trial wanting to try this out, willing to pay for a high quality product to get this job done right. I was disappointed after mere tests of a couple of small files the combine pdfs command crashes every time without fail.
    2. Mac OSX 10.12.5
    3. Easily compiled files into pdf and an option to create a test fortmat (not the bookmarks solution) table of contents easily after combining.
    4. Not only does this function not…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. why has my "acrobat" option suddenly disappeared from my Word application?

I've not changed a damned thing... buit trying to save what I've been doing for over 15 years has suddenly disappeared...

I'm an ACI in 5 Adobe products and I need to do some PDFs from Word documents for tomorrow's class.

geee. thanks a lot.... I now need to f.. around and find a work around....

PLEASE FIX!!!!

Annette Rays
    ACI PP AE PS ID AI
    Certified Maxon C4d

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Yesterday in word we selected mailmerge and pdf and email. It emailed to our full list of over 500. Today we are sending to a new list of about 20 and following the same steps and it's now only sending to one person on the list! Please help as we still have a lot of people to send to and don't want to do this individually.
    Kind regards
    Eileen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow to enter 10 or more pictures to a combined Pdf, having on each page 2 or more pictures

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I want to save and read a PDF Portfolio like a normal flat PDF

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'm using Acrobat XI Pro IE toolbar extension in Windows 7 Enterprise.

I nee to convert weather maps issued by NOAA into a PDF format for satellite transmission. When I use the Convert drop down and convert the page it prints all of the HTML information correctly but then pulls previous day's GIF files. You can see this by comparing the time stamp on the GIF files and the HTML time stamp. When I go through the browser's drop down print function and select a PDF printer the results come out perfect.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi

We checked with Acrobat DC and it is giving correct output with the said site. Given other high priority items, we cannot take this forward as of now.

Let us know if you are facing such issues with more sites.

Thanks
    Tanvi

16. Drop Shadows Applied to Image in Word Render in Very Poor Quality When Converted to PDF. I have a attached a PDF that illustrates the problem very clearly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When exporting PDFs from INDesign it defaults back to a old name even though you have re-named it several times during several exports. It should be naming it the exact same name as the INDesign file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. My MS Office 2010 files cannot be converted into PDFusing additional bar by Adobe - Acrobat - Create PDF. Any help? It works only via PRINT TO PDF via print manager however the hyperlinks in the original document don't work. Please can you help me asap? Ladislava

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In "From" field only shows the name of the email account but doesn't show its email account between "< ... >", like in previous releases.

System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64 (updated) // Microsoft Outlook 2016 (updated) // Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2015.023.20070

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?