Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

36 results found

1. ciao
    nelle versioni precedenti di acrobat, quando c'era una finestra con due scelte, tipo quando si vuole sostituire un file, annulla è in blu e premendo invio si annullava, mentre sostituisci, se nelle preferenze di osx è stato scelto su accesso completo di spuntare tutti i controlli, ha un contorno azzurro, premendo la barra di spazio si sostiutiva.
    la nostra versione è 2020.006.20042
    è possibile ripristinare questa opzione che rendeva il lavoro molto più veloce, per cortesia?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please add accessibility tools/features to Illustrator so that:

1. It will export to an accessible PDF/UA-1 compliant PDF with live machine-readable text, tags, Alt-text on individual graphic elements, File Info metadata, and reading order.

2. All of these accessibility features will be retained when an AI file is imported into InDesign for a larger sized document. Must retain the live machine-readable text, tags, Alt-text on individual elements, and reading order. (At this time, AI files become static graphics when imported into InDesign and they lose their live text and all capability of being fully PDF/UA-1 compliant.)

This is extremely critical for info…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Speech to text using accessibility please use contrasting colors send

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Difficult word meanings to be popped up, like Google Chrome. Example See the attach file

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    I have escalated the request to the higher management and we have no plan to implement it now. However, we have kept in in our radar, and will implement it in our future releases.

Thanks
    Rachit

5. Can you make screen reader to recognize strikethroughed and underlined text? Either read it with different tone or remind people this sentens is being strikethroughed/underlined.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    Currently we don’t have any plan to implement it. But we have kept it in our radar and will implement it in future release.
    Please contact us if there are any other concerns.

Thanks
    Rachit

6. I create 100 page accessible pdfs which include, white text on coloured backgrounds. One of the tests I do in Acrobat is to view the document in reflow mode, I understand I have to change the colour of the white text to another colour in the Accessibility Preferences, it would be best viewed as black text on a white background which is one of the choices. It does not work, I am also having some trouble getting the text to even shown up clearly when selecting one of the other choices yellow on green etc. but most of all I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  6 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When using the Read Out Loud feature, please have it highlight the words it is reading out loud while it is reading it. This will enable users to follow along as the program reads the document to them. Someone asked about it in the forum in 2017 and your representative kept telling them to click on the text they want the program to read to them. This is not the goal and often inconvenient. The goal is to be able to select "Read Page Only" or "Read Entire Document" and as it is read aloud by the program have the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    I have raised this particular request to the higher management. They have kept this request in the radar and will provide this in the future updates.
    You can checkout out latest amazing features on our latest updates.

Thanks
    Rachit

9. The white Hand tool is hard to see on a white background. Can we have the option to change the color?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adobe Read out loud feature is reading some section and figure numbers as a date. It only seems to happen where the number has a format of 3 digits, separated by a decimal, and where the 3rd digit is greater or equal to 10. For example, 3.2.11 is read “March Second, Eleven” and 4.4.10 is read “April Fourth, Ten”. I’m assuming it is a setting in Adobe somewhere, since it is doing it for text within the document as well, not just figure numbers or alt text from images. There was nothing odd about the text from the word versions…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There is a problem with switching colors for reading and printing. There is no button whitch would allows easily switch between both modes. For example when I read book I would expect dark backgrpound and white letters in order to by not blinded by the huge area of default white background. For now I have to use Tools / Preferences / Accessibility / Document Color Options to set colorors which I need. Unfortunately it has influence on printing where white background is desired. So in consequence, I have to do a lot of changes of color mode by going through…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    We have escalated the request to the higher management and we want to inform you that there no plan to implement it right now. However, we have kept it in our radar, and would implement in future release.

Thanks
    Rachit

12. It needs james.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I need the text to speech reading-out-loud feature; however, it's painful to use for my purposes.

I want to select a block of text or a region of a page, and have it read to me like my Mac does. I do not want it to arbitrarily start at the top of the document or even at the top of the current page. Often it trudges through character-by-character read-outs of long, arcane URLs, and other nonsense, cruft, and noise embedded in or sprinkled around the document.

Not only do I not have time for that, it's very painful to sit…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  Vivek Chandra responded

Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice. Your valuable feedback helps us improving our product. We discussed about this particular issue and we do not have any plans to work on it in immediate future. However, we’ll have it in our radar and might revisit at an appropriate time in future.

15. Ich würde mir auch im Acrobat individuell anpassbare Tastaturbefehle wünschen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice. Your valuable feedback helps us improving our product. We discussed about this particular issue and we do not have any plans to work on it in immediate future. However, we’ll have it in our radar and might revisit at an appropriate time in future.

16. Would like to have Adobe Pro DC continue out the functionality of keyboard shortcuts for Tools. I can send Alt, V, T and it will bring up a list of the tools. Usually in these menu’s it will give you an underlined letter so that you can select that option. I would think R would be underlined for Redaction but it is not. The whole list of tools does not have any underlined letters in their names. The next one that is underlined is O for open.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have noted this request and the team may prioritize it in future.

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?