Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

113 results found

1. I am shocked with how many things Adobe have managed to break with each update. To add to the extensive list of things going wrong - reminders for e-signatures are now suddenly working, meaning our entire client list just got reminders for documents they have already signed. So you've managed to fix it, while simultaneously breaking it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Carli,

We are sorry that you are having trouble with this feature. Could you provide more information about this issue? For example, how many clients are receiving signing remainders on already signed documents, if is with a specific remainder for example daily or weekly. 

We really appreciate your feedback and we will work on fixing this issue in future updates

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

2. Hi the bulk send option has stopped working. When I go to send the document, it says can't connect to the adobe server

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Gabrielle,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this feature. Could you provide more information about this issue. For example, the steps you use to reproduce it, if is constantly happening, if is with a file in specific or any information that you deem important.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

3. Your program doesn't work anymore!

I select Request e-signatures and then get one of the many pages I want to bring over and it goes immediately into add email and name mode and ready to send.... but I need to add 6 more pages. I go in to EDIT and try to add pages and it brings them in but I can't read the tiny thumbnails to confirm they are the right pages. Then I say save and I get two errors at the bottom of the page.

This program has only gotten worse since I first started with it.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We are sorry that this update is causing you issues. Could you provide more information about this issue? For example what are the errors that you mention, the steps that you do to encounter this issue and anything you deem important will be helpful for us. 

We really appreciate your feedback and hope you give us more information on how we can improve this feature.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

4. We have now been told by several of our clients that they aren't receiving their e-signing email from Adobe until over a week later? This obviously disrupts our business significantly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Carli,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this feature. Could you provide more information about this issue please? For example, if is with just emails outside your organization that are having this issue, also if the agreements are not getting redirected to spam or if they didn't get lost in their inbox, if you are getting the confirmation email that the agreement has been sent and any other information that you might deem important.

We really appreciate you bringing this issues to us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

5. The new e sign is not working properly. Whether I have a prefilled form or fill it out in the cloud file, when I click on e signature, the program is inserting text fields in my form and overwriting the data I have typed in. I have sent test forms for signatures and the forms are blank.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Philip,

We are sorry that you are having trouble with this feature. Can you provide more information about this issue? For example, the steps that you do in Acrobat web and cause problems, also any information that you deem important will be helpful for us.

Thanks,
    Sign in Acrobat Web Team

6. E-Sign - new version is terrible as it causes way more time to send multiple documents!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Mike, 

We are sorry that you are having trouble with this update. Could you please provide more information on what features are missing that you need? or anything else that you think will help improve this experience for you?

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

7. How do I go back to the Legacy version as the "NEW" version is not working at all and I can't send requests for electronic signatures!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Mike,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this new update. Could you provide more information about this issue? For example, the features that are missing from the old version and you need, what exactly is not working for you and the steps you do to trigger the issue. Any information that you deem important will be helpful to us.

You can also go back to the old version by following this steps:

1. Click on your profile 
    2. Select Settings
    3. In E-signing settings, uncheck the box for "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures"
    4. Click Save and wait for the confirmation toast 

This will apply only to NEW drafts created after changing this setting

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

8. Hello! I am unable to add signature box when using the "request e-signatures" feature. I am a deadline to submit a contract and now will be delayed getting it to a client. I have had this repeated issue with your software. Please, please invest in getting this fixed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble with this feature. Could you provide more information about your problem? For example a screenshot of the error if anything is shown or what it says, what are the usual steps that you do before triggering this issue and other things you might deem important.

Thanks,

Adobe Sign in Acrobat Team

9. Not working.... there's a document "Waiting for me" and it just won't show anything... tried FF and chrome and nothing, its just a blank screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Manuel,

We are sorry that you are having trouble with this feature. Could you please provide more details about this issue? If is happening with a specific file or with all of them, if you see an error and other things that might be good to know for us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

10. ADOBE SIGN IS IMPOSSIBLE! WHERE HAVE YOU HIDDEN MY DOCUMENT OUT FOR SIGNATURE?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I’m using the mobile version of acrobat sign. However it doesn’t work- and hasn’t been an app tye actually functions in 3 years. Is seriously no one product testing your apps? This is at least the 3rd feedback note I have left about this not working. Why do I pay so much money each year to not be able to access what is advertised?

Within the app- when I try to send a document out for signature- I get the attached head screen- trying to take me to the app. But the buttons do not function.

I tried this from…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Amy,

We are sorry that you are having this trouble. Does it happen to all of your documents or just particular ones? 

If this only happens to certain documents, would you be able to share some with us so we can investigate?

Thanks,

Adobe Sign Team

12. We are having many people not getting the emails for documents with requested signatures.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Wendy,

We are sorry that you are having trouble with this feature. Could you please provide more information about it? For example if in acrobat the agreements shows in In progress section, if you as sender are receiving a confirmation email that the agreement was send, also if there is any error that appears after you send for signature will be really helpful if you can share it with us.

Thanks,

Adobe Sign Team

13. your system ******* sucks, 0 way to send the necessary signature... no error code... no help

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Cole,

We are sorry you are facing trouble using Request signature. Could you please provide more information about your problem to have a better understanding of it.

Thanks,

Adobe Sign Team

14. reminder to recipients does not work on bulk send!!1

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Salina,

Could you provide us with more information about this issue? For example the type of remainder you try to use, attached documents, etc.

Thanks,

Adobe Sign Team

15. when document is open and I chooose request esignatures, it goes to a blank pg. I must go to 'documents' tab and request esignature from there. This did not happen in the past. New glitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Diana,

Thank you for your feedback. Are you still experiencing the issue? Does it happen to all of your documents or just particular ones? Are they uploaded by you or shared by others?

If this only happens to certain documents, would you be able to share some with us so we can investigate?

Thanks,

Adobe Sign Team

16. Hi there, you have a fault with Adobe sign. When you open a PDF that has been altered and signed the changes to not show up on the PDF when opened in an iPhone. They show when opened on PC in Adobe but not on iPhone> The auto generated email with the document also does not show the changes when opened on my phone. This is a massive issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When I tried to request signature from the web, I want to add only Signature but there is no such component in web version. There is only Signature, date, etc. combine into one even if I select type as Signature.

Please add "Signature only" in web version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When I attempt to complete an e-signature on the desktop app or through my documents on my hard drive, it freezes and I am unable to complete. Is there a fix for this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Cassandra,

Are you trying to complete e-signature on Acrobat desktop app? Are you trying to sign your own documents or documents sent by someone else? Does it happen to all documents or just some particular ones? 

Could you please share more details (and test documents if possible) so we can investigate?

Thanks,

Adobe Sign Team

19. This new version of sharing documents for e-signing is terrible. Can we go back to the old version?

If not how do I cancel my subscription?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Rebecca,

Could you please share more details about the issue? Where did you try to share? What problems or difficulties were you facing? Could you also share screenshot?

Thanks,

Adobe Sign team

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?