Skip to content

Acrobat Reader for iOS

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

To request a new feature

  1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

To manage your subscription to Adobe Document Cloud PDF services

For any other questions or discussions about Acrobat Reader for iOS


Acrobat Reader for iOS

Categories

  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1931 results found

  1. I am a iPhone user. I recently noticed that there is a permanent banner named "Generative Summary" being place at the top of the screen. It is taking up valuable vertical space because I am reading my documents via iPhone's horizontal format. I spent quite a bit of time and eventually found out that it cannot be removed via Preference settings. I cannot use the "reading mode" because I prefer reading my documents in its original format. Please kindly remove that "Generative Summary" banner or allow us to turn it off. Many thanks!

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 現在のiOS版Acrobatアプリでは、ファイル移動が同じ保存場所の間でしか行えず、複数のファイルをクラウドストレージに送信するには、ファイルを一つずつ送信していくしかない非常に手間がかかるので、複数選択の後に一括でクラウドや他の保存場所に送信できる機能が欲しい

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The Mac OS has the ‘Use a certificate’ feature by which we can digitally sign any document by putting a timestamp. Please add this feature to the IOS version also.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. iPados版で綴じ方の設定を左綴じ・右綴じの設定ができるようにしてほしいです。なぜなら、日本の書籍(漫画や縦書きの本)は、右綴じ(右から左へ)で読むようになっているからです。PC版では対応していますが、iPadOS版では非対応です。ご検討の程よろしくお願いいたします。

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When writing on a PDF with an Apple Pencil, often my palm resting on the screen causes the document to jump around because it thinks I’m zooming or panning before I start writing. Please add a sensitivity adjustment option so I can reduce the finger gesture sensitivity. As an example, Goodnotes has this option.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Option of max amount of notification u can receive so in order ur email does not fill up with so much junk or how many u can receive from an individual at any one time for example restrict ppl from sending any more than two to three per day for that person coz I’m deadset sick of having to go through my email checking what is junk so let’s fix it in the first place

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. So, I’ve been struggling with my outdoor shoots lately. Last weekend, I went on this long hike to catch the sunrise over a ridge, and I thought I’d be smart by packing my DSLR, three lenses, and a tripod. But halfway up, I was completely drained from the weight! By the time I got to the top, I was so tired I missed the best light. How do you guys manage to bring the right gear without feeling like you're carrying a boulder on your back?

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hello
    I am not able to activate the audio reading on my ipad with the Adobe Arobat Reader application for reading aloud.
    Can you help me please!

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As a non subscriber (Sorry but it is just TOO cost prohibitive and I only use it to read long form text I converted to PDF from the web) in liquid mode so I don’t have to scroll and end up with arthritic hand cramps. I do not have the ability to change the text size in liquid single page mode. I really need it larger. I see the option but it must only work for subscribers. I know I have the ability to zoom but when I do I lose all the text in the margins. I would love…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have the capability of viewing who a document is shared to as well as any messages that was sent to them.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Collaborate  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hello
    i have a suggestion regarding adobe reader. While reading in adobe and simultaneously using stylus/apple pencil, one has to click on highlight/underline tab to chose one from (screenshot attached). Suggestion is that it will be MORE convenient for user If Both hilight and underline options are simultaneously availble on left side drop bar (as in picture). It will be more convenient for user to work. OR you can give option for user to customize the tab options (as per individual's wish)

    thank you

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be great if the PDF didn't automatically try and make every page editable and didn't apply the OCR editable PDF Page to every page in a document. Alternatively, could you add a feature to de cable to lock a pages content or where the PDF page could be saved as an image and locked so that the content doesn't change when there is handwriting on the page. Turning every page into a editable and text searchable page for un entire document without a way to lock pages where this is an issue can be frustrating and causes me…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Voice control is working inconsistently on iOS 17.4.1 and app version 24.03.01 (20240401.152805). Certain objects in the comment box, most commonly the color picker, regularly fail to show as names or to operate properly in commands. This issue arose after the update with the new Acrobat experience other objects, such as post comment and menu also fail to work occasionally though they tend to be more consistent than color picker. I have been unable to diagnose what conditions lead to color picker, showing up voice control, and what conditions prevent it from doing so. see attached video.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I need to screenshot page to extract table text in single line that cannot be achieved otherwise even with Adobe Pro. Read mode maximise page content. But inability to default to Read Mode requires my change view setting every time I open pdf to extract same line of text with numerous white space in between.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Is it possible to add an orange color in highlight

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ich möchte meine website komplett mit allen Menuepunkten, Unterpunkten, Fotos, Hintergrunddesign, Headers, footer usw. In ein pdf umwandeln.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?