1931 results found
-
Highlighting, freehand drawing, change of highlight color - present on screen along with document
Dear Administrator,
Every time I see an update for the app, you manage to raise me up to a “10,” similar to Bernie Sanders and Sweden,. Middle class, etc!Highlighting, freehand drawing, changing the color of the highlight sincerely needs to be on the screen with the document WITHOUTTTTTT having to tap a gazillion different parts of the screen to do so!
Imagine highlighting bits in a 1,000 page document! It’s incredibly arduous to do so with your so-called “improvements.”
I understand the app is free,. But if the effort here for these irrational changes is to pitch users to…
4 votes -
4 votes
-
Cannot open a government form
Why can’t I download a form from a government website?
4 votes -
How for changed of pencil in the adobe
Pencil ipen 2
4 votes -
Merge
I am having so much trouble simply merging PDFs. Is there an easy way to do so on my iPhone? Thanks!
4 votes -
Cannot log in document cloud
I create my Adobe ID by iOS email. But I cannot log in adobe acrobat. The screen is like the attached. I changed the password for several times, but still failed. Could you kindly help?
4 votes -
The easy-to-use alphabet list at the side is missing
I am unable to jump between different names quickly.
Can you please add this feature back asap?4 votesWe restored the index control for the file browser in Acrobat Reader 18.10.01 (released on October 23, 2018).
Would you please update to the latest Acrobat Reader?
Please note that the index control is visible only when the file browser is sorted by Name (not by Date). Because the Home Recent screen displays files that are sorted by Date, the index control will not be available.
You can go to Files > Locations > On This iPhone/iPad, Document Cloud, or Dropbox and switch to “Sort by Name”.
Hope this helps.
-
2 automatic charges I need removed
I need assistance getting 2 charges removed. They have been billing me since 2025. I have the free version so I am confused why I’m being charged and want a refund.
3 votes -
casino
Hey guys! Want to try a new slot platform with straightforward bonuses and simple verification. Tired of overly cluttered sites. What platforms are you currently using for quick casual sessions?
3 votes -
Translate German PDF files
Translate German PDF files to English please! I am moving to German soon and I can’t yet understand the complex language they use in import.
3 votes -
Reembolso
Não uso o aplicativo e quero meu reembolso.
3 votes -
3 votes
-
fix tools and titlebar
you should fixed the tools and titlebar on view . because when I click the pdf document, the document will zoom in/out. this is very bad! very bad. never saw in other pdf apps. Just think about it.
3 votes -
Keyboard Arrow Keys Don’t Work When Editing
Arrow keys do not work when editing text. If the curser is inserted at a certain point in a text box, you cannot use the keyboard arrow keys to move the curser. Poor user experience.
3 votes -
Edit text box does not recognize mouse clicks
People are using the iPad more and more connected to an external monitor and mouse. When Editing a PDF, users cannot just click on a text box with the mouse to edit the text. The only way to get the text box to enter edit mode is to click on it using touch on the iPad screen. This has been a bug now for YEARS and really should get addressed.
3 votes -
Change background colour.
Hex code or image.
3 votes -
Paver Tiles Making Machine Suppliers
Janta Tiles Machinery is one of the trusted Paver Tiles Making Machine Suppliers in India, offering durable, efficient, and high-performance machines. Our advanced solutions are designed for quality tile production, meeting the growing demands of the construction industry with reliability and innovation.
Learn more: https://jantatilesmachinery.com/paver-tiles-making-machine.html3 votes -
Update Adobe Mobile App -IOS to Latest Intune SDK
We have been implementing Mobile Application Management policies for BYOD devices. We want the Adobe Acrobat Reader to be a approved and protected app for this Mobile Device Policies. But we have identified that the current Adobe app on iOS is using an older SDK. This results in the app not blocking screenshots, which is a critical security feature.
Current SDK Version:
iOS Intune SDK version: 18.0.1
Required SDK Version:iOS Intune SDK version: 19.7.6 or later
Request: Please update the Adobe Mobile app for iOS to the latest Intune SDK version (19.7.6 or later) to ensure it adheres to…3 votes -
Support for Embedded Audio Playback on Mobile Apps
Please add support for playing embedded audio files (e.g., WAV) in PDF documents on the Adobe Acrobat mobile apps (iOS & Android). This feature works well on desktop/laptop versions, but currently does not function on mobile devices. Competing apps like PDF Expert and Documents by Readdle already support this feature for free.
Adding this feature would improve accessibility and user experience for interactive PDFs with audio.
3 votes -
Selecting a text box by clicking mousepad on ipad
Text boxes are only selectable using touch when editing a PDF. I use my ipad with the magic keyboard and a text box cannot be selected by clicking on the mousepad. Once it is selected, the cursor can be moved by clicking. It would be very helpful if this tiny change can be made so a step can be skipped. The mousepad is more accurate than touching the screen.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?