1931 results found
-
Clear ScanされたPDFが、Acrobat上でMarkerなどに反応しない
Clear ScanされたPDFのうち、特定のページのみ、iOSのAcrobatでマーカーや下線、取り消し線などの注釈が無反応となります(ただし、ペンによる自由書き込みのみ対応)。
当初はPDFデータのバグを考えましたが、他のリーダーソフトなどでは正確に反応することからも、Acrobatのアプリ上の欠陥と思われます。
なお、合計3台のiPadで試しましたが、いずれも特定のPDFデータの特定のページについてのみ、同様の現象を確認しました。4 votes -
4 votes
-
4 votes
-
text recognition by rows
I bought addition to app so I could send pdf's as doc or xls. App recognizes text to by column not as row. Each line should be exported as individual row not all information at one column to one cell (excel)
4 votes -
Can’t convert into pdf.
After paid quite expensive , I found out it couldn’t convert into pdf. file and very disappointed because app couldn’t help anything convert file in docx so bad quality. I need a refund or dispute charge on my credit card Thank you
4 votes -
To open a PDF from a web link
You should be able to open a pdf from a web site link that is a pdf file
4 votes -
Downloads keep disappearing (bug)
I have several PDF files stored in Document Cloud and I want to access some of them on Acrobat Reader on several iPads, offline.
So, I locate the files, tap on the little cloud icon, the files download but after a few minutes or if I restart the iPad, the downloads disappear and I have to re-download them.Some info about my setup:
- CC suite is being used on two Macs.
- The latest Acrobat Reader app has been downloaded on several up to date iPads, under 2-3 Apple IDs, and all are logged in and able to access the Document…
4 votes -
Missing end
When I down load from drop box the last lines are missing n mydocunt
4 votes -
4 votes
-
Cant add pages to Add New Pages to PDF
Plz add more ideas for ipad users
Better editiong of pdf.... add pages options.... colors4 votes -
Pdf is invisible
Dear Adobe
I am a user of your Adobe Reader on my Ipad, gradually moving all material from Ibooks to Adobe reader, primarily because of the Reader’s superior folder structure. Now I am faced with a problem. The main body of an old book, dated 1563, as obtained from the Utrecht university library, is visible in Ibooks but not in Adobe Reader. The link to that book is:
http://objects.library.uu.nl/reader/index.php?obj=1874-255088&lan=en#page//27/21/67/27216700602718352087330726891608239419.jpg/mode/1up255088&lan=en#page//27/21/67/27216700602718352087330726891608239419.jpg/mode/1up
I have tried many ways to get it readable in Adobe Reader:
-sharing the pdf of that book in Ibooks with Adobe Reader,
-straightaway from the Utrecht university site using Safari, …4 votes -
Cannot create pdf file at all
When I try to create a file it keeps taking me to subscription payment when I already paid and I cannot create a file
4 votes -
Miniature pages
It’s possible have miniature of documents with more pages? Thanks
4 votes -
I want to use 2 devices. Phone and iPad and want the 2 of them to sync information/files within.
Sync 2 devices so any files added or deleted will be on both devices linked to account.
4 votes -
Version 19.02.01 bug
Since I downloaded 19.02.01, many things have gone amok. First, it told me I could not open a file due to an unknown error. Then it opened my file, but I could not add comments. Then it seemed that the file was corrupted, only displaying half the file. Now it won’t open at all. I have an iPad 2, running iOS 12.1.
4 votes -
2 important thinks to have in mind to be added. 1st. With the night view there is no chance to write and view what you are writing.
2 important thinks to have in mind to be added.
1st. With the night view there is no chance to write and view what you are writing. I mean, with the colour invertion, the pencil invertion is not included. You need to set the DONE button, to see the writing.
2nd. It is imperative to have an eraser bug. The undo option it’s not friendly enough to erase little things.
Thks.4 votes -
Hide menu
Please allow main menu to close in landscape mode on iPad Pro
4 votes -
Syncing a page
Really would like adobe reader (document cloud) to be able to sync page and position across devices. Thank you. Love the reader.
4 votes -
BUG- Google Drive connectivity REMAINS an issue
Hi, despite the update for Adobe PDF Expert on iPad that said it was going to fix Google Drive connectivity, it is still extremely slow to open my drive account and I cannot upload PDFs to any folders in GD. Says "pending" for a while then never moves. Disappointing because I rely heavily on this app for my private students to push them their lesson notes to practice at home at the end of our lesson.
I am on Wifi at home, space in GD not an issue, running lated iOS, updated to latest version of the app. PLEASE FIX!!!
4 votes -
Ability to rotate text on fill in horizontal forms
Currently when working with horizontal forms my latest updated Acrobat DC on iPad Pro will not allow fill in text. Is there a work around?
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?