1932 results found
-
Print by PDF size on iPhone
Would like to be able to print by PDF size with the click of a button without having to print all legal or letter separately.
2 votes -
Request signature
Similar to the desktop app for windows, the iPad OS Adobe app should include “Request Signatures” and incorporate the Adobe Sign features into the main Adobe Reader app. There is no reason we should have two separate apps to request signatures. The iPad OS app should be more fully featured.
2 votes -
Overwriting one drive cloud filed
Every time I edit and save a file on one drive, Adobe reader saves a new file with “(conflict)” appended after the old file’s name. Can you make it just overwrite the old file? I now have way too many copies of the same file in my drive.
2 votes -
reading mode
it would be really helpful to include a feature that allows changing the reading/page mode. Like having the ability to choose a lighter or darker page setting (e.g night mode).
2 votes -
Print multiple slides per page on a iPad
The ability to put multiple slides on one page and print from an iPad or iOS device
2 votes -
Une recherche complexe dans un texte
Rechercher deux ou plus de mots dans un texte (utile pour les longs textes) peut-être en ajoutant des guillemets devant et après comme dans les traitements de texte
Merci par avance2 votes -
Page Scrolling Direction
In older versions of this app, I could swipe the page to the left to move to the next page, this feature should still be an option. I mostly use this app to view sheet music, and down-scrolling simply does not work unless it’s automatic.
2 votes -
Dark mode at pdf background when using two pages
When we use the two pages option on an pdf file some space is left at top and bottom the background of that space is not dark so its hard for the eyes to adjust to pdf files that have dark background.
2 votes -
Color change option in single annotation
When the pen tool is selected under the comment option, switching between colors change the color of all the annotations done in that single attempt. If I scribble something with one color and then prefer to have a newer color for a new scribble the previous annotations’s color changes to the new one. To solve this, I have to click ‘Done’ everytime and start with comment again to have a new color.
2 votes -
I would like to edit photos
I want to resize an image so that it’s 1000 x 1000 pixels
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Please allow user to outline and fill text boxes and picture boxes!
Please explain why in the iOS version text boxes and graphic boxes cannot be outlined? How about adding the ability to fill with nothing or fill with a color? When modifying say “a school calendar “ PDF it would be nice to be able to highlight text for labeling the week of spring break with an outlined text box for the “days selected”. Can ya see how this visual Could be useful for parents to see? Or the ability to put a 1 point black “outlined square filled with nothing “around the “dates “ of said calendar Monday-Friday . Teachers…
2 votes -
read PDFs from right edge
please add the function fro iPad that we can read PDFs from right edge
because many of Japanese books are binded right edge,so that it's very hard to read Japanese book by Acrobat app.
2 votes -
I’m using an iPhone and it update automatically. I have the latest version and I really don’t like it. I especially like how searching for
I’m using an iPhone and it update automatically. I have the latest version and I really don’t like it. I especially like how searching for words was initially. When I search it would highlight the word I’m searching for. Now it doesn’t and skips some words. Please that makes my studying very slow. Please send me a link or something to go back to the old version.
2 votes -
I recommend you allowing you to find your account info so you can login without you forgetting anything
In settings add account info so you can find the entered email and password
2 votes -
View all pages on document
Make it so you can zoom out and view miniature versions of pages to pick the page you want to go to.
2 votes -
cannot add pdfs in folders
i wish there was a feature like other apps which you could create folders in the app to organize your pdfs
2 votes -
Autosave on Adobe Acrobat Reader for Ipad
When editing PDFs on iPad, there doesn’t seem to be an ‘autosave’ feature. This was frustrating in the past if the app crashed mid-markup but now is even more frustrating since every time my iPad screen goes black Adobe restarts meaning I have to constantly save or never let my screen go black in order to prevent losing annotations. My whole team is having similar problems.
2 votes -
“Keep screen on” feature needs to be turned on ea time app is opened. On Android device this is not the case.
“Keep screen on” feature needs to be turned on ea time app is opened. On Android device this is not the case.
2 votes -
Change one-half page at a time
When viewing a PDF music score and playing along with it, it is desirable to change one-half page at a time instead of one full page. Often, foot pedal controls are used which simulate or emulate the keyboard. So most convenient would be for PgUp and PgDn keys to change page by one-half.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?