1932 results found
-
My premium features are not working
My premium features are not working and I am a monthly subscriber. What can I do to fix this problem. Thank you
2 votes -
Adding background to my pdf
If You can add adding background feature to Acrobat For iOS then I can solve all my requirements within iOS. Thanks in advance
2 votes -
PDF Portfolio broken with latest App update
I have several PDF Portfolios I've made with Acrobat Pro DC and use them to quickly and easily reference product guides and literature when I'm on-the-go. The latest app update has killed this. I troubleshooted it to determine it is the app and not the iOS (tried this on several iOS devices running 14.2. One had the most recent app and it was broken, the other had a previous version and it worked. When I updated the outdated one to the current app build, the same issue occurred where when you go to open the file, nothing happens. This is…
2 votes -
Cannot save as a pdf on my iPhone.
Please tell me how to even do it. I can’t find the option anywhere.,
2 votes -
I would love to be able to add audio comments on the iOS version of Acrobat Pro.
I am a teacher trying to teach over Zoom. I grade student work in pdf form, and it is awful. Managing documents is such a chore, and it is so hard to add a personal touch, a supportive touch, to my classes.
I would love to add my actual, human voice to the feedback I give my students. I am not a good enough writer, or have enough time, to convey what I want to say in writing.
I can do this on Acrobat Pro on my laptop, but then I lose the ability to write comments in my own…
2 votes -
Link Feature
I was hoping you could add a feature where you can create links
2 votes -
Can't unsubscribe
Can't unsubscribe going in circles just got charged $21+ for another month
There is nowhere in apple to unsubscribe ???2 votes -
one time password to open only
Sometimes we share files with others as proposals. Like a lessor to a lessee for a lease proposal. It can be a new business proposal etc. It may include sensitive data for a meeting which may change in the future. During covid times we are all negotiating. So if an option exists which shares passwords for just one time viewing we can send files which the other party may not be able to use after the call it will help. It will help the user to share file just once & then it expires. It means not being able to…
2 votes -
Nesecito una devolución de mi dinero
Devolución de mi dinero
2 votes -
Capture email and convert to PDF Or an image file
Using the iPad or iPhone to send copies of email to security in scam case, I could not capture as a screenshot a long email. Can ‘create and convert to PDF’ be expanded as an option in iOS mail?
2 votes -
Change language
Non-english translation is not well, so I suggest change language feature.
(I want to change it to English)2 votes -
Last read page on a pdf for iPad air
While reading a pdf book in adobe reader in iPad air3, it does not remember the last views. For example if I left reading on page 55, next time when I open the page it starts at beginning.
2 votes -
Badly need Adobe corrupt files repair tool
A valuable pdf with a lot of annotations inside it now says it’s corrupted to open. It was working just fine.
2 votes -
Swipe to delete
Hello,
Can we please have the swipe-to-delete feature integrated into the list view of our PDF files? I find it annoying often not to have it available, I try to swipe often for delete and this frustrates me theNThanks,
Justin2 votes -
Allow access to Adobe Sign on iOS app
Allow sign by others
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Je suis abonnée à Acrobat pro Dc mais en changeant de mobile il est indiqué que je suis plus abonné
Je suis abonné à Acrobat pro DC mais en changeant de mobile il est indiqué que je suis plus abonnée
2 votes -
2 votes
-
OCR text recognition in iOS app
Please add ability for Adobe Pro subscribers to use OCR text recognition in iPad, iPhone, and Gdrive Adobe reader app. Also, it is frustrating that only Adobe Scan app on iOs can OCR jpeg files taken on by camera. If anything, add ability for Adobe Scan app to OCR existing file, NOT just pictures taken with a camera. Thank you!
2 votes -
Select multiple cells in rows and/or columns
We need an ability to select multiple text fields/boxes at once. Like on a computer: left click and hold = drag a selection box over the fields you would like selected, or hold the control button + left clicks = select specific fields. This would expedite copy/paste or delete type functions on a PDF by allowing users to paste the contents of one box, down or across a row / column of boxes where the field is required to stay the same, without forcing the user to perform the action X amount of times, once per box requiring this action.…
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?