All I need access to is the ability to download a form that has been completed on my ipad. With the old Adobe Acrobat I could have a client fill out a form and then share a flattened copy that would then be downloadable to Google Drive, my iPad, or Adobe Cloud. I can’t seem to be able to do this. (Even after I switched the share flattened copy toggle) This is really frustrating, because being able to do this one thing looks like I have to upgrade to a $24/mo. plan... I use this feature between 1-3 times a month. That’s such a waste. Please help me figure out a better way. I really dislike that this function was taken away from your new - “upgraded” platform.
Thank you for reporting this issue to us and I’m sorry for any inconvenience.
I'd like to double check with you that the followings steps that you are trying,
1. Launch Acrobat
2. Tap "Home" at the bottom bar, then tap "Settings" button that is 2nd button from the upper right hand corner
3. In "Settings" panel, tap "Preferences" and toggle "Share a Flattened Copy" ON. then tap "Settings" at the upper left hand corner and tap "Done" button at the upper right hand corner to dismiss the "Settings" panel
4. Open a form PDF and complete it
5. Tap "Share" button that is 2nd button from the upper right hand corner
6. In "Share" dialog, there are couples options for sharing the form PDF,
- 6.1 provide the recipient's email address, then tap "Send" button at the upper right hand corner to send flatten copy directly to recipient
- 6.2.1 tap "Share a Copy" at the bottom (System "Share" pop-menu should appear) to copy into different cloud storage app
6.2.2 In System "Share" pop-menu, choose "Copy to Drive" for example
6.2.3 Continue to save the form PDF to Google Drive
6.2.4 The form PDF will be saved to Google Drive or the chosen cloud storage app
Thank you for your patience