Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

32 results found

1. There should be an easy to find, one click toggle type button that changes the background from white to the transparency grid.
    I often work with PDFs with some amount of transparency for one reason or another, and when showing people that are not familiar with the transparency grid it gets confusing, so if I could quickly toggle the background to white that would help out a lot. Actually, being able to toggle bleed lines and such on and off would be a big help too.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add bookmark feature that will mark a whole section of pages in a pdf that can be extracted later as a separate document. This would allow better management of the merging and un-merging multiple pdfs into and out of a larger pdf file. This would be helpful if only one chapter in a pdf file needs to be removed, edited and then replaced.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I'm constantly in and out of Acrobat.
    I would love to be able to right click and either close all tabs or close all tabs to the right without closing Acrobat. I jump from job to job and each has its own handful of PDFs to view. When I'm done with a job, I have to either manually close each tab or close the whole window and select close all tabs. Then immediately after, I have to open more and wait for Acrobat to start up again.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Brief title for your desired feature: black and white screens in full screen/presentation mode

How would you like the feature to work?
    like it works in keynote by using a shortcut like cmd+b and cmd+w and MS powerpoint(Shift+B, Shift+W)

Why is this feature important to you?
    Presenting pdfs with the need to black out the presentation on the beamer without having access to the beamers remote.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When you open a PDF in a browser, and there are hyperlinks in that PDF, when you click on a hyperlinks, it opens in the same window. Is there a way to force it to open a new window? Is there an option or button that one can click that will allow this to happen?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When I go to Save As PDF, I would like to be able to add my own frequently-used folders, even if they were not used recently. Maybe add them on the left side of the window? I save 99% of my PDF's to sub-folders in one of two master folders, so adding shortcuts to the two master folders on the Save As screen would be helpful.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It is essential for the user to be able to disable the default view settings that were set by the creator of the document (often stupidly).

In 35+ years of using computer software, this is the dumbest default setting I have ever seen, and it creates serious usability issues for those wishing to use Acrobat for business purposes (i.e. not graphic design/web design/desktop publishing/etc)

Please IMMEDIATELY ASAP fix this so that the user can disable these default settings and thus view documents effectively instead of spending loads of time fixing display *****-ups caused by the content creator's clumsy use of…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Current default color is nearly unreadable. All my PDF's are using this color, so it's the default. Unable to change the color except by opening every PDF with bookmarks & changing using properties bar. Color change should be easier

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1909
    Adobe Acrobat Standard DC, version 2020.012.20041
    Two screens with different scales: 125% (3840x2160) and 100% (1920x1080)

When I have the comment pane open and move Acrobat between screens with different resolutions, the comment pane becomes is cut short. This behaviour appears to be strictly related to multi-screen environments where the screens have different scales. When I set both screens to the same scale (125%) the problem disappeared.

Workaround: after moving Acrobat from one screen to another, I select another tool on the task pane (like Export PDF) and then I select Comment on the task…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here