1062 results found
-
AI Bug
Wenn ich auf dem Smartphone eine PDF mit der KI öffne funktioniert der KI chat, aber sobald ich die PDF abspeichere funktioniert der KI chat nicht mehr. Er lädt ewig und es kommt nach 10 Minuten eine Fehlermeldung, dass ich es nochmal versuchen soll. Bitte beheben. MfG
2 votes -
permitir poner sticker (like postit)
que me permita pegar sticker dentro de un pdf que no quiero modificar que solo estoy resaltando , y que me permita agregar sticker que me llamen la atencion cuando lo abra, ejemplo estoy leyendo un pdf de mil hojas, y quiero agergar postit estilo marcadores que sobre salgan de las hojas se podria agregar una solapa a la derecha o izquiera o ambas donde esten estos "colores" postit que cuando ingrese en la hoja tenga algun dibujo que llame mi atencion ejemplo: !! "corazon" osea signos de admiracion o pregunta y dibujos como corazon o asteriscos. espero puedan sumarlo…
5 votes -
Need a basic reader. Settings to select buttons in downbar. All edit options in one button.
I need a basic reader to read books.
Less is more
Even reading and finding table of contents has become problematic in android8 votes -
25.1 hide tool pane
I need the more BASIC option possible, a reader, no more.
I use pdf reader 25.1 on tablet, for Kids activities, so every option must be hidden/disable.Thanks to allow to do that in options. (No tool pane access or other options in read pdf mode)
2 votes -
Support for In-App Text-to-Speech (TTS) for PDF Documents
Brief title:
Support for In-App Text-to-Speech (TTS) for PDF DocumentsDescription of desired feature:
Introduce a native Text-to-Speech (TTS) feature within Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android that reads aloud PDF documents. Users should be able to select text and have it read aloud or have the entire document narrated. The feature should include basic playback controls such as play, pause, speed adjustment, and text highlighting as it reads.Why the feature is needed:
This feature would enhance accessibility for visually impaired users and provide convenience for people who prefer or need to listen to documents instead of reading them. It…6 votes -
Please add zoom out feature
I use acrobat android app and it needs to zoom out feature. Sometimes pages are very big for me. I need to zoom out. Its critically important for all users.
3 votes -
Please add "horizontal continuous mode" in the view settings.
I really love the continuous view mode, but it only works vertically. While reading with a mouse or keyboard, it's great. But with a stylus, horizontal continuous mode gives me a much better feeling like I'm reading a book. It'd be nice. I hope you consider it.
2 votes -
Night mode
The colour emphasised text gets greyed out after turning night mode..needs a fix
If there are any colourful visual representations it also gets inverted..
3 votes -
Page Navigation
With single page view, why is it only right to left and left to right page navigation? Is it possible to have the option of up and down. This would help with the use of slides.
Any help appreciated. Thanks.3 votes -
Last modified date
I've recently updated to the 24.9.2.35569 com.adobe.reader version on my Pixel 6a, now each time I open a PDF the last modified date gets updated. I don't know if this was intended but it is highly annoying, as it completely messes up sorting by date, even if I just open the file, without touching anything.
If this was not intended, please fix it.
5 votes -
Page color editing as free public benefit
I'm Asking for the feature to edit the background of the page in different shades and colors, colors that resemble medical papers, People use Adobe Reader around the world, and it's important that this feature is free to protect the eyes of customers, who trust Adobe products.
9 votes -
Option to Remove/Disable Transitions
Please add option to REMOVE transitions. It would look better on some interactive PDFs.
7 votes -
Hebrew
- Hebrew text not readable on liquid mode
- Opening an Hebrew file on liquid mode, gets the words flipped . Last letter of the world becomes first etc, so you cannot read. This also reflects to read aloud which scrambles the words.
- Android
- Expected that the Hebrew support we're enable reading files and reading them aloud.
Uploaded, the original file, the filing liquid mode.
Both issues should be fixed promptly, for the benefit of millions of Hebrew speakers using acrobat.
6 votes -
Bug
I can't view pdf files on my device
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Please also give us an option to turn on liquid mode with pdf which has 2 pages side by side
Please also give us an option to turn on liquid mode with pdf which has 2 pages side by side
3 votes -
Popup issue
Please stop the popup everywhere whenever I want read a document. Ok I understood you have implemented some AI function if I wanted use them I will look for them. I Just want open a pdf and read it.
1 vote -
Landscape mode on tablet
In tablets in landscape mode the pdf screen becomes small. This is very annoying. Please make it so it covers the full screen
2 votes -
In every PDF, when you scroll up, the generative summary appears. Make it optional or give an option to remove it because it disturbs repeat
In every PDF, when you scroll up, the generative summary appears. Make it optional or give an option to remove it because it disturbs repeatedly and reduces the size of the screen because it also takes up a little space on the screens.
1 vote -
Monkey Mart
Players are required to gather materials, transform them into products, and make sure that their store is fully supplied to satisfy the needs of their customers. The gameplay mechanics are straightforward but highly addictive. Players are kept on their toes and encouraged to think strategically by the fact that each day brings new difficulties, such as customers who have varied preferences and purchasing patterns. During the course of managing your mini-mart, you will also be able to improve your store, increase the variety of products available, and optimize your team in order to provide superior service, which will result in…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?