Acrobat Reader for Android

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Acrobat Reader Mobile Support Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please allow me to save my .pdf files on my device. (I'm already paying you for it)

Please allow me to save .pdf files to my android device; I'm already paying you for your service. Thx. D

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Opening 3D pdf (Interactive 3D pdf with animation) on Android / iOS devices.

3D pdf works fine with PC, however we cannot open it on any Android or Apple phone/tab.
    can we implement this in mobile version of adobe reader?

Tetra4D has an App that can open 3D pdfs created using tetra4D converter & opening in Adobe pro.

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adobe for android 5.1.1 SUCKS! fix the issue to allow local pdf saves!

Adobe for android 5.1.1 SUCKS! fix the issue to allow local pdf saves!

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why can't I delete a file/pdf after I'm done with it

Why can't I delete a file or a PDF after I'm done with it it's really making me upset, and clogging my phone

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. PDF Files on my SD card won' appear on the Local Tab of Adobe Reader

Hi Acrobat Reader team,

I am having issues viewing the pdf files located on my SD card. I have recently switched phones and when going to the Local Tab, I can't find the files on my SD card. These are musical pieces which I need and Acrobat reader is really helpful on opening these type of files. Though there is an option to open these files using Google Drive PDF viewer or Dropbox PDF viewer, I would still use Acrobat Reader as I am used to it. Let me know how to fix this. Thanks!

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Need the ability to use digital signatures on mobile devices (Fill and sign not adequate)

Need the ability to use "digital signatures" on mobile devices (Fill and sign not adequate)

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Select text and Search text stopped working

Bug Report:

In the Adobe App, I used to be able to search PDFs for text. I used to be able to select and copy text, as well.

On my PC, I scanned a page and used Acrobat DC Recognize Text. I made sure I could search for text and copy text.

Then I transferred the page to my Android phone. I opened the page in Adobe Reader App. I held my finger down to select text. Text would not select. Therefore, I also could not copy. I tried to search, even for short and frequent words such as "the".…

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Merge

Allow creating a single multipage pdf from multiple files

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 3D support

3D PDF's can be viewed on the computer with standard adobe reader but this functionality is lost on the android (and iOS?) version. I suspect the processing power of mobiles and tablets would have originally have made this unworkable but this isn't the case anymore.

I request that this is added as mobile applications are increasing common in the workplace, out on site etc. and would be very useful for those PDFs with 3D models.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. read it loud on android app

Sir
    We are using adobe reader from childhood. It way not only a program but an idea for using. But not in are of android We are not able to use the same way. If We are to get read it loud on android app it will be a great time for using adobe app.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Unable to sort by date cloud douments

Unable to sort cloud douments by date when viewing on Android tablet. Frustrating to try and find a newly uploaded document without knowing the file name.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  File List and User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Pls provide facility to read validated digital signature

Pls provide facility to read validated digital signature DSC.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. please allow orientation lock in settings

Please allow landscape orientation lock in settings, without a lock,adobe PDF reader is driving me nuts on my mobile,reading PDF files in portrait orientation is not good,not having a lock means I can't read while in bed,the orientation keeps on changing,such a lock is so easy to implement and makes a lot of difference in user-experience,I am aware that android has orientation lock,but it only locks in portrait mode.
    Apps like vlc player in android has orientation lock in settings,hope you take my suggestion seriously
    I want to thank you for listening to customers

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Link to Facebook page and Messenger....

Links...to Facebook page and Messenger

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. No sharing?

It is absurd that the Android mobile app no longer allows sharing to snything other than your own cloud service. The app is totally useless

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. BROWSE

Let me bloody BROWSE local storage instead of STUPIDLY locking me into one freaking directory.

DELETING this annoying and useless piece of bloat ware.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  File List and User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Bug? New documents not appearing in DC on decive.

Hello,

I am having difficulty with the Reader not updating my Cloud documents in my device.

I'm presently using the latest Android Version, but the issue started with the version I had previously installed on the device; I am not certain of that version, but it was Version 16 series.

What is happening is any documents added to the cloud from my device are not appearing on the Reader on my LG Risio; however, when I use Adobe reader in my tablet or laptop, the cloud documents appear. The same is true for other functions such as renaming the file;…

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. PDF to DOCX conversion on mobile doesn't work

I tried to convert a PDF with embedded images to DOCX but none of the images transferred over. Furthermore, I tried converting it to .DOC and the new file wouldn't even open. For a $24/yr feature that doesn't even work, this is extremely irritating.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Google text to speech

Integrate with Google text to speech to enable listening to pdfs.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Become an Acrobat Insider

Help shape the future of Acrobat.

Join the Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat beta to get early access, try our “yet to be released” features and give us feedback. Let us know if you are interested by filling up this short form.

Feedback and Knowledge Base