1931 results found
-
Audio option
Being able to listen to the document while doing something else that needs to be done. This, I believe, would be helpful to students who need to study while driving and/or when they still need to study but they can’t stand looking at the text anymore.
4 votes -
Direct download from url from within acrobat
IPadOS: instead of having to load a pdf in a browser, which doesn’t always work, it would be nice if I could download a pdf from a pasted url or a url that was passed directly to acrobat (via share sheet or other means). Essentially fetching a publicly accessible pdf for viewing directly in acrobat, no files apps or browser intermediary necessary. From there could save a copy for annotating liquid mode etc.
4 votes -
Merging Accounts
Different accounts in different Adobe products and services should exist a possibility to merge or transfer accounts or data.
This feature request is for free.
The solution is expensive.4 votes -
MULTITASKING VIEW FOR IPAD OS
ALLOW 2 ADOBE READER APP TO BE OPEN SIMULTANEOUSLY SIDE BY SIDE FOR BETTER IPAD OS INTEGRATION
4 votes -
Delete old files
I am unable to delete files
4 votes -
Email Invoices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is ridiculous that I need to log in each month to get the invoice, my business has 5 Adobe accounts and we are constantly trying to work out which invoice we need to get when a payment comes out.
4 votes -
4 votes
-
Searching in comments
I would like to be able to search my comments on the iPad version of the app just like I can do on the desktop version of Acrobat. This is incredibly essential for us mobile users, please take this into consideration
4 votes -
I just lost all my files cause my app deleted
My app just deleted itself and now all my files are gone. Is there a way to recover these?
4 votes -
Cannot sign documents
Please add the feature of sign documents on AR for IOS.
4 votes -
Adobe reader
Unable to have Adobe reader function
4 votes -
Updates should b done more often
I think that the system has been long over do for updates. Not saying that I think that people are sitting around doing nothing it hit us all unexpected
4 votes -
bookmark panel
add the bookmarking feature PLEASE!!
4 votes -
We need a dark mode that does not mess with colors
Please add a better dark mode feature on my device all the colors flip
Blue goes red red goes blue4 votes -
Add new signature in the app
I’d like to be able to add a new signature in the app (either on the touch screen or by uploading a photo of my signature).
4 votes -
Want liquid mode for scans
I want liquid mode for scans
4 votes -
Ability to lock app or certain files
Having the ability to lock the app and/or files for security and privacy would be great. In the age of spyware and hacking some of the most confidential docs with a person’s signature attached are created on pdf and if we could lock the app either by password or fingerprint/Face ID would be great.
4 votes -
no option to print to PDF on iPad
How do I add the option to print to PDF on iPad? I have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
4 votes -
Zoom out with padding on sides
It would be great if you could use the pinch to zoom feature to zoom out further than the current setting on iOS. Right now, it will fit to screen width and this can be too big when the tablet is in landscape mode.
4 votes -
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?