1931 results found
-
Commenting with pen improvement
When the apple pencil is connected, the only way for me to rest my palm and comment is to use the pencil, undo my change and then rest my palm and write, it would be a lot better if the app had pen support just like the notes app, scroll with hand, write with pencil.
4 votes -
Request default open to feature
I am using iPhone X, iOS 12.4. After the last acrobat update, the app opens to the last folder used. I would like to see an option to set a default “open to” location or file. I have extensive medical issues and keep a medical records file in acrobat. I have my medical ID set to say “see medical records in acrobat app”. It would be nice if acrobat would open directly to the folder or file. I regrettably just updated to iOS 13 and having issues all over the iPhone. Thankfully no issues with acrobat. Thank you.
4 votes -
Dictionary
Please add in built dictionary or provide access to iphone dictionary in "Reading mode". yes... it's not available for only reading mode...why?
4 votes -
All files now display as inverted black and white
I am running iOS 12.4.1 on an iPhone 7Plus with Adobe Acrobat App version 19.07.00 (20190719.193727). I have attempted to delete and reinstall the app with no success.
All of my files now only display in inverted black & white. There are no colors. This appeared a few versions ago. I’ve been hoping that updating my OS and the app would resolve the issue but to no avail. I have reviewed all possible settings and nothing pops out. This just started happening one day.???
4 votes -
accessing PDF file from onedrive in Adobe app
im opening pdf file from onedrive in adobe app, but it wont remember the last viewed page, when i close the app.
the only thing that happens is that its starting from page 14 votes -
Delete subscription
Want to cancel my subscription for the dc how do I do it?
4 votes -
I want to cancel the subscription and return the money, accidentally clicked to buy a subscription, I do not use the application
I want to cancel the subscription and return the money, accidentally clicked to buy a subscription, I do not use the application
4 votes -
What is my password?
I need to close Acrobat reader, but don’t remember my password. Can you help quickly?
4 votes -
iPad iOS not saving edits
I use Acrobat Reader for iPad iOS. I’ve used it for a long time and it’s always given me the ability to go back and edit older documents (I have repeat clients that we can re-use paperwork for, they can update info, sign and we are done). Yesterday I pulled up old and new files, edited them to print, printed them, and closed the files as I did before. When I noticed an error on one file, I re-opened to edit the error and noticed that NONE of the original changes saved. I opened the other files from the day…
4 votes -
How do I transfer a file from iCloud to ipad
I don’t see an option to transfer files from cloud to iPad itself. Also I can’t do any moving with folders, I have to go inside and choose each file individually. I have many folders created this is going to be very time consuming.
4 votes -
Cannot open file
Cannot open file
4 votes -
Printing Issues
Using Acrobat Reader for an iPad to complete fillable forms and print the completed form. After completing the form and selecting print, none of completed form fields print. Everything is left blank. The fields also show blank in the print preview. We’ve been using this system without issue for the last few months. This past Friday is when the bug occurred.
4 votes -
Problem in openeing Pdf files in android and ipad air 2 ios
Dear Sir/Madam,
Since 2 weeks i have a problem in opening files that are pdf format in my ipad air 2 and my galaxy note 4 . Although i have the latest version of acrobat and i used to open the pdf files that i receive from my friend. In acrobat.
The problem since 2 weeks:
When i receive pdf file from a friend, i do not get the acrobat as an option to open the file format and i do not the reason for that although i did not change the optionds in my devices.
I will be grateful…4 votes -
Highlights/comments/annotations not saving
While reading I can highlight, make comments other annotations etc. But immediately after I click “done” on the PDF (it’s a large academic text) and come back into it, all my work is completely gone. I have tried exporting the pdf with the highlights into the cloud, I have tried sharing it through email, every time I access it back it’s clean without any of my edits. The app didn’t crash at any point. If I momentarily leave the app (without closing it) and come back, the edits will still be there. However, closing the app and coming back to…
4 votes -
4 votes
-
Find in document doesn’t work
The app doesn't recognize any text in few documents in app but the desktop version easily does that. Other pdf reader including ibook were able to read and find the text in that particular document. But the adobe reader wasn't able to that. Few of the such documents were converted to pdf. However, the app is up to date.
4 votes -
Pdf requesting password to open
My pdf file wont open. Its requesting a password which i do not have. Where can i get the password??
4 votes -
Can I see many pages at once?
I want to see many pages at once please..
Could you make this function for others?
Thanks in advance.4 votes -
Crash
I’ve lost 2 Hours of notes for a crash. Are you serious? Palese, told me that si a joke
4 votes -
Replacing older versions of same document way too complicated/difficult on iPad 4th Generation
I have three iPads, an iPad 2, and iPad Mini, and an iPad Mini Fourth-Generation. The problem I am about to describe only exists on the iPad Mini Fourth-Generation. PLEASE fix it.
The problem is that I frequently update saved PDF files with newer versions of themselves. On my other two iPads, whenever I move or share a new version of an existing PDF to Adobe from an email attachment or from another program on my iPad, the program puts the new file into the top folder level of "On This Ipad" and when I attempt to move it from…4 votes
- Don't see your idea?