1931 results found
-
Cannot cancel PDFs files nolonger required
Cannot cancel PDFs files nolonger required
2 votes -
Pdf içeriği gözükmüyor
Vakıfbank kredi kartı hesap ekstrası pdf açılıyor içeriği gözükmüyor
2 votes -
I can’t create new page for my work
I can’t create my page of work page for my work
2 votes -
How do i turn to pdf and share via email
Please tell me how to turn it in to a pdf then share via email please ty
2 votesHi,
To turn a document to PDF, you could use our ‘Create PDF’ feature. You can find it under context board (…) right next to document name, and you can also find it when your document is open. Let me know if you can’t find it.
Similarly if you open that (…) context board, you will see ‘Share’ button too to share via email.Thanks,
Kanika -
Deleted files on iCloud after update
After updating adobe reader, all files on iCloud have been removed and I can’t see any of them
Please help2 votes -
Bug can’t select March in a form
When I use a form and select a date in March I get a error
2 votes -
Nerviger "Dropbox" Speicherort Hinweis
Bei der Auswahl der Speicherorte (iPad/Acrobat Reader) ist immer die nervige "Dropbox" Anmeldung sichtbar (Ich finde das wird einem hier regelrecht aufgezwungen). Ich werde Dropbox aus Datenschutzrechtlichen Gründen nicht nutzen. Warum kann man es nicht wegschalten? Es wäre wesentlich sinnvoller, hier direkt den Zugang auf die Creative Cloud zu haben.
2 votes -
Schwerer Fehler in Adobe Acrobat Reader
Wenn ich ein PDF-Dokument aus der Creative Cloud mit Adobe Acrobat Reader öffne, es eine zeitlang bearbeite (Markieren, Notizen usw.), wird es anschließend nicht fehlerfrei wieder in der Creative Cloud gespeichert (Uploadfehler) !!!!!!!! Anmerkung: Das passiert immer dann, wenn das iPad zwischendurch nicht mit WLAN verbunden ist.
2 votes -
Feed back
Dando feed back sobre o adobe reader para ios.
O app é muito bom, mas acho que peca na falta da disponibilidade de se criar pastas para organização de arquivos PDFs e não PDFs, como é o costume no ios o uso do AR para abrir arquivos não PDFs.2 votes -
The app is poor at correctly scanning documents
I want my money back. I canceled the subscription the same hour i purchased it and it still changed me $23 dollars.. i canceled it because it was junk.
2 votes -
Can no longer combine pdf files whatever their size when I press combine files it direct me to subscription and itis still valid.plz help
Can no longer combine pdf files whatever their size when I press combine files it direct me to subscription and itis still valid.plz help
2 votes -
Unable to read the Chinese traditional characters
Unable to read the Chinese traditional characters after a text message to PDF
2 votes -
Change font size
How do I edit the font size from my iPad? The predetermined font size is too big for the document I use Adobe Acrobat Reader for.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
I cannot download adobe acrobat reader.
I have been trying to update the App on my iPhone and install on my iPad. But could not download. It was giving an error message like this “ adobe acrobat reader could not be downloaded at this time”
Please help me with information on how to resolve this.
2 votes -
Need to contact support for adobe products
I just subscribed to adobe acrobat pro dc. What are the features that i get that were not included in my previous subscription that was the export pack.
Also another question please, how do i set the reader to save by default in adobe document cloud or on a location on my icloud drive.
Thank you,2 votes -
App won’t export PDF
I have a subscription for it but the app won’t export any of my PDFs to excel or anything for that matter. It says it will let me know when it’s done but nothing happens.
2 votes -
IOS(iPad) does not support multiple email addresses via a "Submit a Form" button
When a submit button is created, no email address will be displayed in the "To:" field if more than one email address is entered into the URL field. If only one email address is entered, the "To:" field will be populated. Multiple email addresses appear to work fine on PCs and Android devices when the submit button is clicked.
Example:If "mailto:testmail@msn.com" is entered into the URL link field, when the submit button is clicked, "testmail@msn.com" will be listed in the "To:" field on an iPad.
If "mailto:testmail@msn.com; testmail2@msn.com" is entered, no email…
2 votes -
Rotate images
How do I rotate images in the iPhone app?
2 votes -
EMM App Config for iOS
Need the ability to apply app configurations for Enterprise iOS use in Airwatch EMM. Specifically the ability to block all cloud services. Website says TBD 2019, but do you have any more firm information on the availability?
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?