Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

120 results found

1. We want the ability to export a number of Gmail emails or a Gmail Label to a PDF Portfolio like we used to do with Outlook. We now only use Gmail with Chrome and would like to continue using the export to PDF Portfolio functionality.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We want to be able to export a select group of Gmail emails or an entire Gmail Label to a PDF Portfolio similar to how we could with Outlook. We no longer use Outlook and have switched to Gmail with Chrome. The ability to once again export to a PDF Portfolio is a functionality we would like to continue to have.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. why has my "acrobat" option suddenly disappeared from my Word application?

I've not changed a damned thing... buit trying to save what I've been doing for over 15 years has suddenly disappeared...

I'm an ACI in 5 Adobe products and I need to do some PDFs from Word documents for tomorrow's class.

geee. thanks a lot.... I now need to f.. around and find a work around....

PLEASE FIX!!!!

Annette Rays
    ACI PP AE PS ID AI
    Certified Maxon C4d

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. My MS Office 2010 files cannot be converted into PDFusing additional bar by Adobe - Acrobat - Create PDF. Any help? It works only via PRINT TO PDF via print manager however the hyperlinks in the original document don't work. Please can you help me asap? Ladislava

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In "From" field only shows the name of the email account but doesn't show its email account between "< ... >", like in previous releases.

System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64 (updated) // Microsoft Outlook 2016 (updated) // Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2015.023.20070

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. An accessible MS Word 2016 docx, saved as a PDF with the Adobe PDFMaker Add-in enabled, creates a PDF when Accessibility Checked with Acrobat Pro 2017 results in a Title: Failed error. The same MS Word PDF created after disabling the PDFMaker Com Add-in no longer results in the Title:Failed error.

The Title: Failed error caused by PDFMaker is easily corrected by clicking "Fix it" in acrobat pro, but the document already has a title and this step should not be necessary. It's better to disable PDFMaker which is installed as part of Acrobat Pro 2017.

Please fix PDFMaker.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I am trying to combine multiple documents into one PDF using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. I have tried using Create PDF as well as Combine Files and continue to get the same problem no matter what I try. I upload 4 documents, and when I click "combine", all files are changed to the first document that was chosen to be uploaded. So, I end up with one PDF with 4 of the same document instead of one PDF with 4 different documents.

This does not happen when I create a portfolio, but a portfolio cannot be used in my situation.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please add option to include slug area when exporting an interactive PDF from InDesign like there is when exporting a print PDF.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Getting reports from multiple users that when creating PDF's that the application crashes. THey have dealt with this issue but as work has picked up the issue needs to get resolved. Below are two sets of crash logs from Event Viewer:

Faulting application name: Acrobat.exe, version: 15.6.30306.25331, time stamp: 0x58dbf189
    Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
    Exception code: 0xc000041d
    Fault offset: 0x081c6c10
    Faulting process id: 0x8688
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d32c9f568ea265
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 2015\Acrobat\Acrobat.exe
    Faulting module path: unknown
    Report Id: 97362a04-9892-11e7-80fc-00155d011607
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

And

Faulting application name:…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When you combine PDFs containing signatures they are saved as a portfolio. When sending the PDF file it is not accessible within the email document itself nor directly from the downloaded tab. All you see is a giant "Get Adobe Reader " icon. It's confusing since I have Adobe Reader...apparently you have to go to your download folder, right click on PDF file and select "open with" Adobe Reader in order to access it. But then you can only view combined files individually and not as a whole. This doesn't work for our use as three or more people need…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Upon selecting a file or multiple files in a folder to convert to PDF, the right click menu should provide the option to either "Save here (or "save in same location" OR "Choose other file location".

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Problem: when combining multiple PDF files into one PDF, the result will be a variety of unprintable characters.
    1) EACH individual PDF file appears fine (both on the screen and when printed). There are NO unprintable characters within the PDF.
    2) CAN combine say 5 to 15 PDF files. All Fonts & characters appear fine (within the combined PDF). WILL also print OK. NO unprintable characters.
    3) Now try to combine about 35-60 PDF files into ONE PDF file (NOT good). The COMBINED PDF will display on the SCREEN unprintable characters (€ = square box) on nearly every page!
    Occurs…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have a new installation of Adobe Acrobat DC. When I tried to save a word doc as a PDF the text was garbled -overlapping, uneven spacing. I tried to fixes suggested when I googled the problem to no avail. What am I missing?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Anybody else having the same issue? This is happening on all 3 of our computers so it is not an isolated problem.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I purchased 3 licenses of Adobe Pro DC for use in my office. They were each installed on different computers(all windows 10 up to date, newest version of Microsoft office). We needed the software to convert word documents to PDF for upload to our new EMR system. All three worked great at first. Then all of a sudden two of the programs stopped recognizing docx. The word documents had not changed, were all in the same docx format! The third license was and still is working, unless I try to log in from a different computer to that license, then…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Converting a PSD to a PDF file takes forever because of the completely unnecessary detour via Document Cloud.
    Besides of serious privacy and security issues, it's just insane to upload a PSD from my harddrive, just to download it again and create a PDF, which is again saved on my harddrive.
    it would be alright if it would work, but more often than not it just stops the progress bar while "uploading". Even if it works, it takes ages!

Please make an EASY OPTION (like a buton) to disable the Document Cloud.

Sincerely,
    Everyone!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hi there,

I can't combine files. When I add files to combine the page is just going blank. When I press 'combine' button it does click but it doesn't combine the files. How can I fix it?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. • Windows 10
    • Acrobat DC Continious 2019.008.20074

I attempted to use the EMF file as the original file for PDF creation, but it can not be processed as unsupported.
    In the file type of the file dialog, the EMF file is displayed, but it may not be done.
    It was done before updating.
    The same file can be opened in Illustrator.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When exporting PDFs from Powerpoint for Mac in Mojave, images are not consistent with what it looks like in PPT. This images was turned to greyscale and now it has a grey "abc" when it should be white.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?