Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

29 results found

1. I can't seem to add a @ in the signers field, I use a french keyboard layout on windows 10.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The issue has been fixed as part of the latest Update. Kindly go to Help > Check for Updates.

Do let us know in case of any concerns.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

2. allow for colour selection of features such as checks, dots, x's. so that they stand out when inserted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi

We already have delivered this feature to change color of the annots/signature.

Requesting you to please update to the latest version and try again.

Regards,
    Sandeep

3. It would be nice if there was a hotkey or shortcut for signatures and/or initials. I love the functionality but there is a delay when I click on the signature drop down inside adobe pro. There is also a delay between the signature selection and dragging it into the right position. If there was a hotkey/shortcut, I could bind it to one of my mouse buttons and just press it when I have to initial or sign.

I do sign a lot of pdf documents and it would make it more pleasing if this was implemented.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  12 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I am unable to review, edit or remove auto-fill suggestions in Adobe Acrobat, when trying to 'Fill & Sign' the form. I tried all possible options and auto-fill keeps popping up. It is showing some previous personal and sensitive content that needs to be removed. Your support agents say that's impossible. Is this even legal that users can't delete private content showing in the software?? I don't think so.
    I also tried turning it off: Edit>Prefrences>Forms>Auto-Complete>Off, but it's not working, it stays on. And I am unable to edit entry list too.
    Can this be sorted or I have to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

In order to delete the contents of the auto-fill, please follow the below steps :

• Go to https://cloud.acrobat.com/ and sign in with your credentials.
    • At the top right corner of the screen, you will see an dropdown with your username on it.
    • Click it and go to Settings.
    • Now you can either stop the auto fill suggestions by unchecking the “Suggest words….” checkbox or you simply press Clear All button and will clear all the auto fill entries which has been stored in your account.
    Please let me know in case of any concerns.
    Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

5. every time i use fill and sign the program crashes.
    have had online adobe team fix multiple times (which takes hours)
    the problem will go away and then come back a month later . i have asked multiple times what the issue is with no explanation.
    i am using a brand new HP Pavillion Core i7 desk top.
    i will be cancelling my subscription and finding another means of completing my work documents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It MUST - absolutely MUST (!!!) be possible to use a version of 'Fill and Sign' that allows your form to be edited (maybe by you and only you) after you've saved it. For Adobe to keep saying 'it's not editable after you've saved it is pointless. For things like applications and long forms etc., you don't get things right first time, you have to go back and change figures etc, so either Adobe decide to make an editable version, or people use something else.

At the moment, a pencil and a rubber is a better alternative. Please don't just…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

The changes you made inside Fill and Sign app becomes non-editable when you save the PDF after placing an Signature/Initial on the PDF. This is by design since placing the signature/initial is generally the last step in filling a form.

You can always edit your changes before you place the signature/initial.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

7. fill and sign entries (text inputs into forms) are initially editable but then lose editability for unknown reasons. When filling in a large form I need to be able to go back and change entries. Why do my entries stop being editable??

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Entries in Fill and Sign will stop being editable once you apply a signature/initial to document and then save it.

Regards,
    Sandeep

8. I don't understand what I'm doing to make this happen, but when I am typing using fill and sign the page starts zooming out when I type certain keys. It didn't do this before the last update. I've noticed it happens when I type 1 or 2. Is there some shortcut I'm calling without noticing? How can I make this stop?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We have made some fixes around this area. Can you please update to the latest version : Go to Help > Check for updates.

Do let us know if you still observe the crash after updating to the latest version (2019.010.20069).

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

9. [BUG REPORT] When in Fill & Sign, Auto fill box make the document zoom out. Using Windows 10 Pro. All my programs are up to date. Please fix this!!! This makes it extremely hard to sign documents. I have to keep fixing the zoom multiple times on one page/ one document.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We have made some fixes around this area. Can you please update to the latest version : Go to Help > Check for updates.

Do let us know if you still observe the crash after updating to the latest version (2019.010.20069).

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

There is an option to increase the line spacing when you convert the text to a comb field. Follow the below steps :

1. Place a text field.
    2.Convert it to a comb field by using the 4th option in the quick tools section (next to delete icon)
    3. Increase the line spacing by using the re-sizer on the right hand side of the comb field.

Let us know if this works for you !!!

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The older version seemed faster when I used fill & sign. Also, when I place the cursor in the field you want to fill, I used to be able to use my up and down arrows to adjust it to the field better. It seems slow and sluggish now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

13. The ability to add a date to my signature with Fill & Sign is a serious limitation (the document has active fields.) Blocking the "fill" may be "as designed", but the design is flawed because it prevents important functionality.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

This is an As Designed feature. we have shared your feedback and will let you know in case we plan something for the future.

Regards,
    Sandeep

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Until recently, I was able to click "fill & sign" and the document would immediately adjust to the proper screen. I was able to apply my saved signature, fill in appropriate forms and send with ease. Now, when I click "fill and sign" it takes me immediately to the attached screen. There is no (obvious) way to sign my document. I have had to open up my docs in "fill and sign" on my phone and send that way (which still works but is very inconvenient).

Help!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have been working with Acrobat for as long as it has existed, and this version is a nightmare. I have spent hours trying to sign a contract while my customer waits for a response. The sign icon at the top is greyed out. I am unable to edit, add text fields, add signature image. I may have to resort to printing the entire contract and rescanning it as I also cannot insert a page into this locked document. We do not need more features, we just need the ones we have to work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Too many steps to complete a form, whereas before it was quicker

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When I try to "sign" a document, I sometimes get that little circle that just goes round and round. I had no problem with the old version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Create "Save As" or "Clear Form" for Adobe "Fill & Sign" so that we don't overwrite an original form and have to re-download each time we use the form.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

This is AsDesigned behavior. We show only the sign option for PDFs which have active form fields.

For other PDFs all options)checkmark, cross, sign etc.) are displayed.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?