Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

13 results found

1. No me está permitiendo mandar recordatorios manualmente para firmas

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hola Ximena Figueroa,

Lamentamos que estes teniendo esta dificultad, apreciamos tus comentarios y tomaremos en consideración.

Actualmente, tras preparar un documento y desplegar la ventana de "Revisar y Enviar", en esa ventana se puede modificar la frecuencia de los recordatorios que se le envían a los destinatarios. Posteriormente, tras enviar y hacer click en "Hacer seguimiento del acuerdo", te va a desplegar un menú a tu mano derecha, en "Recordatorios" puedes agregar un recordatorio y editarlo.

Esperamos esta información te sea de ayuda. Agradecemos que te acerques a nosotros para consultarnos.

Atentamente Sign en Acrobat Web Team

2. How to change check boxes HELP

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi K'Lah Yamada,

Thanks for asking, hope this instructions help you:

1. Open a file with Request Signature.
    2. Fill the recipient modal.
    3. Click on Prepare Document.
    4. On left hand panel, scroll until you found "Checkbox" field.
    5. Drag the desired field (Checkbox field) to the page. Another way to add fields is by clicking the field on left hand panel, and then clicking on the document page.
    6. Double click on the checkbox field. Properties panel to customize the desired field would open.
    7. In Properties panel, the checkbox can be changed or edited.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

3. THIS NEW INTERFACE SUCKS!!! I cannot do HALF of what I need to be able to do in here anymore! Is there any way to go back to the old UX???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Austin,

Thank you for your suggestion! We appreciate your interest in helping us improve our product. We are always looking for ways to improve our product and are actively working on enhancing this experience.

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

4. There's like a bug or something, but everytime I highlight a word/phrase I have to click on the tool again to continue hightlighting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Valentina Fajardo,

Thank you for your feedback. Currently, whenever you highlight something, the tool is reset to the Select Tool. However, we have taken your feedback into consideration, and our team is actively working on addressing this issue as a top priority.

I will provide you with an update once the fix is available.

Regards,

Sahil Kapoor

5. The general performance of the web portal is quite slow when compared to the mobile app on the same internet connection. I often have to refresh a page multiple times while clearing cache to view the list of documents or even a particular document. See if that could be optimised.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ameya,

Thanks for your feedback! Team has been working to constantly improve performance of the application and you can expect to see more improvements in the future releases. If you have any other questions, do let us know.

Thanks,

Rohit

6. I deal with a lot of seniors and they have a very hard time submitting the documents because the submit button is hidden behind the cookie notification window. I waste so much time talking them through it and often just say "forget it" and then send them a paper copy. Can't something be done about this? Maybe put the submit button on top?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Our end users are encountering a serious issues with the "Cookie Warning" box because it covers the final "Click to Sign" request and prevents them from finishing the electronic signing process. This has resulted in missed deadlines and huge frustration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please move your cookie bar. Our clients continually think they've signed their documents bust haven't seen the "click to sign" button because it's under the cookie notice. This happens constantly and necessitates numerous emails and phone calls to explain what should be a fast and easy way to get documents signed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. if you wanna improve your software just do same as free online merging websites, at least using these websites let me merge files with same field names without changing the information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Anas,

Thanks for reaching out to us and apology for the trouble. We are considering your request and will resolve soon.

Regards,
    Shweta
    Acrobat Web Team

10. Hi, I have some feedback regarding Adobe Sign. It is a great product that almost makes signing, and getting signature on, documents super easy.

The 'almost' is added because your cookie notice is placed over the "click to sign"-button. This leads to people thinking they are done with the process after they have added their signature - with no possibility to know that there is a "click to sign"-button at the end completing the process.

The button is already placed out of sight, making it hard to find, but with the cookie notice over it is impossible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In sending a form out, I only needed initials and upon sending "send" the reminder popped up that a signature field had not been added and they would add a signature block. I'm waiting on the form to come back to see exactly where a signature block is added because I did not need signatures. Please update the system that it will not automatically add a signature block where it's not needed, or explain exactly what that pop up means.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Love this tool. It's a consistent issue for designers getting feedback from multiple people and all the file versions associated with that. However, we really need all the commenting tools like "strikethrough and replace" and "insert text". It's actually confusing for commenters who do not have see this option. Also, it makes it more difficult to import comments in InDesign for example. The ability to import comments is such a huge deal for long form documents! Adobe, you're so close to the finish line!!!!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The cookie banner hides the "click to sign" button. This has caused significant confusion for people trying to sign agreements as they aren't aware that they haven't completed the signature process. When I tell them they need to click the "click to sign" button they say they can't find it.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?