1931 results found
-
comment bubble auto size + Comment text Formating
while viewing a PDF with annotated comments in it with the comment panel closed, clicking the comment element reveals a box with the comment in it, of predetermined size. This is particularly annoying to expand if one wishes to see more of the comment.
I feel that the box should be either;
a) auto-sized depending on the amount of text in a given comment element, or
b) some way of setting a default size preferenceAdditionally, I feel that comment element textboxes should be subjected to auto-numbering lists, and bullet point formatting availability to increase utility in a note taking…
9 votes -
Send Copy Text
Whenever I'm sending a copy of a PDF, the following text will appear "Edit, Sign and share PDF files on the go. Download Acrobat Reader for mobile: https://adobeacrobat.app.link/getApp"
I am not sharing or saving PDFs with intention of promoting my adobe pro subscription. This is an annoyance because when I save a PDF to my files it saves it along with the text, which I then have to go and delete manually. When I'm sharing a copy of a PDF via Messages, I don't need the recipient to think that I want him to try the app or download…
9 votes -
free trial
I signed up for the free trial and was told that the payment would only be taken out of my bank account AFTER the 7 days of free trial, instead I had to pay IMMEDIATELY. So now, after trying the app and finding out it didn’t do what I needed done I still lost 10,99€.
If you offer a free trial, it should be free right? Otherwise just stop offering it and calling it “free” if you’re going to charge people anyway.
If it is in any way possible I would love a refund9 votes -
Bug- Acrobat Download Txt File Spam
I have had and frequently use my premium Adobe Acrobat DC account on IOS (for both my iPad and IPhone) for several years now. I’ve had zero issues until this last update.
The issue that keeps occurring on both devices is rather strange and I can’t find a work around for it, and I have no idea why it started.
Whenever I go to save a PDF, send a PDF, from Adobe Acrobat, it automatically adds the following text file “ Edit, Sign and share PDF files on the go. Download Acrobat Reader for mobile: https:/adobeacrobat.app.link/getApp.txt
It cannot be removed…
9 votes -
Cross devices cross os cloud for pdf files
Similar to iCloud, a unique Adobe I’d given to a person when the first use software to view pdf files. Free to view cloud across all devices, all operating systems but paid to download or change them. I deleted yahoo mail but I had viewed them on old devices. Yahoo deleted them after 7 days, gone. But pdf attachment is Adobe and is your property, users free or paid can pay for using software to save or change or to access cloud to view and if they want to save and download then they upgrade. Benefits users and increases Adobe…
9 votes -
Support larger text in page number slider, etc.
Users can choose preferred text size in Settings. Use this to increase the font size on the page number slider. This will greatly help those of us who find it difficult to read small text.
9 votes -
Improved handwritten annotation functionality / 手書き注釈機能の向上
Acrobat (including Reader) allows users to draw handwritten annotations as one of its annotation features. It is so-so for underlining and highlighting text, but unlike the days when the keyboard was the only input device, today we have access to stylus pens on 2-in-1 PCs, iPads, etc. However, text drawn with handwritten annotations is not recognized as text.
However, text drawn with handwritten annotations is not recognized as text, underlines are not linked to text, and each line is a separate object. The nuances of handwriting are also poorly expressed, which is hard to believe for a developer of Fresco's…9 votes -
Re-editing a PDF in Adobe Scan degrades the image quality.
Re-editing a PDF in Adobe Scan degrades the image quality.
The characters targeted for OCR are also slightly changed.
The image is degraded each time it is re-edited, making the text difficult to read. I don't know if this is a bug or by design, but it should be fixed soon.9 votes -
How to Convert PDF into DOC file with attachments?
It is quite difficult to convert bulk PDF files into DOC with attachments. Many professionals and experts suggest using an automated PDF Converter Tool that easily converts bulk PDF files into DOC. It can risk-free and efficiently convert single/multiple PDFs into DOC, PST, MBOX, EML, TXT, EML, MSG, and many other file formats. PDF Converter Tool preservers original folder hierarchy and high data security throughout the conversion process. Users can preview the files and provide the custom folder name of the resultant file. It also allows the users to save email attachments in a separate folder without any hassle.
Know…
9 votes -
Recover deleted files
Allow users to recover recently deleted files in case of accidental deletion
9 votes -
Share a file folder with multiple files
I only see that
I can share a single file with someone.I need to be able to share an entire file folder with my accountant. I have multiple business entities and I have moved all of my businesses to paperless BUT, I really need to be able to share entire file folders and being able to share more than one folder would be ideal.
9 votes -
Please allow an option to bookmark PDF pages.
Please allow an option to book mark PDF pages in the IOS app!
9 votes -
Can’t send pdf via gmail
It fails to send via gmail! Please help! Fix
9 votes -
IOS update 12.2
Not able to open PDF file after the update
9 votes -
BUG no aplicativo IOS
Ontem ocorreu um bug no Adobe do meu ipad e o aplicado foi excluido com todos os meus arquivos e pastas. Tem como recuperar esses arquivos?
9 votes -
Have files update accross IOS platforms - Ipad and Iphone
Have all files appearing across all IOS platforms - IPad and Iphone. Currently Iphone and IPad are not showing the same files.
Provide link through OneDrive or IcCloud.
9 votes -
bookmark panel
It would be great to have the bookmark to appear permanently on the left hand side of the document for easy navigation.
9 votes -
Fill & Sign function does not allow you to continue after you’ve left and reopened a document
I have been completing an online application using the “Fill & Sign” feature in Adobe. I saved and closed the application yesterday, however, when I reopened it today and attempted to make changes to the application, Adobe will no longer allow me to edit the areas I completed the day prior. Instead, it wants me to create a new text box rather than simply allowing me to edit the text that’s already been filled in
9 votes -
“auto-fill form fields iPhone.”
Please bring back the blue auto-fill text suggestions for form fields on iPhone/iPad Acrobat. It made filling out repeating forms and vouchers much faster and more efficient. The feature disappeared after a recent update, and it was one of the most user-friendly parts of the app.
8 votes -
Better support for non touch screen input
For heavens sake, please get past this notion that the iPad is only for users strictly using it with the touch screen. More and more users are using it as a computer work station. This is only going to increase with OS26.
For example, I am using my ipad right now, hooked up to an external monitor, keyboard, and mouse. I have completely ditched my MacBook. Yet many of your apps just do not work well with attached input devices. For example, if I want to edit a pdf, I can click the edit button with my mouse, but I…
8 votes
- Don't see your idea?