1931 results found
-
pictures in pdf shown in windows not on Apple Mac/Iphone/Ipad
A pdf-file showes pictures that are included when viewing on a windws-pc but not on an Appe-device. Very strange.
Those pictures also did not appear after I installed Adobe.
Help!8 votes -
Zooming in on iPhone X
I should be able to zoom in regularly on my iPhone Xs, but the app doesn’t want to go around the notch, there are two gray bars on each side of the screen and it is such a pain. Please let the pdf go around the notch by zooming in.
8 votes -
There is major delay in syncing
I use smart phone and tablet. Using document cloud and dropbox to share content, so that i can read anywhere i want, using which ever gadget i want. But tablet data sync comparitively faster than mobile. It takes days mobile app to sync, I dont find annotations in tablet. Look in to this. Internet is working well.
Regards.
Regards8 votes -
filled out the form is not showing content after sharing
I filled out the pdf, but when I try to share or send to someone it is not showing the content :/
8 votes -
Add back the auto box fill
Filling out documents now takes forever as you click on a box and the text box doesn’t go in the box so you need to move it . Also it remember old text you had put on documents. It doesn’t now so takes so much longer , this app has not got a patch on Fill & sign as you can see in the photos, the text box doesn’t go where you press .
7 votes -
7 votes
-
Adobe Acrobat Premium Mobile iPhone version Compare PSF because user cannot login Windows desktop version ? I cannot compare PDFs with purch
Adobe Acrobat Premium Mobile iPhone version Compare PSF because user cannot login Windows desktop version ?
I cannot compare PDFs with purchased Adobe Acrobat Premium because this tool isn’t available in iPhone and I cannot login on Windows desktop version.7 votes -
Split in half scanned book pages
Add a split page crop option to split scanned book pages in two.
7 votes -
Apple files
I cannot access Adobe Acrobat files from Apple Files or save Acrobat pdfs to Apple files. This is a key organizing feature missing from the platform.
7 votes -
How can I clear list of recipients shared files
How can I clear recipient list of files I have shared?
7 votes -
You need to do something with add signature function. It is buggy, the signature can’t even show on my screen, I’m using ipad pro 12.9 inch
You need to do something with add signature function. It is buggy, the signature can’t even show on my screen, I’m using ipad pro 12.9 inch 6th gen. Also, there is no simple function as “save as” or even “save”
7 votes -
Back and Forward buttons for in-PDF Navigation
Dear Adobe Support,
This is to request a feature that would greatly enhance the usability and efficiency of your PDF readers. I am referring to the back and forward buttons that would allow users to navigate through the links and bookmarks within a PDF document.
As a researcher, I often read scientific papers that have thousands of links to equations, figures, tables, references, and other sections. These links are very useful for understanding the content and following the logic of the paper. However, without the back and forward buttons, it is very frustrating and time-consuming to navigate through these links.…
7 votes -
Account Profile switch
There is no any option to choose my business profile when I login to acrobat, while pc or website have the option,
7 votes -
描画
ipad10 ios17.2
Acrobatリーダー23.12.00になってから描画で書き込み移動しようとすると、全ての描画が左側まで選択されてしまい左に移動出来ない、同日ipad6が旧バージョンだったので試したら問題なくipad6も更新されて23.12.00になったら同じ症状になりました
この状態だと先に書いた描画はほぼ選択できませんし、左に移動はできません、ダウングレードしたいが希望です追記
テストという文字を左上で記入
□の所に移動
何故か注釈範囲が広がるので
左に移動する事が出来ない
そんなスクショ撮りました7 votes -
Request for 2nd Email address filed to send billing reminders for the account
Billings reminders may be needed,
. For users with ASSISTANTS OR accountants, a 2 nd email field would be useful to ensure that subscriptions may be renewed and reminder by accountants for the main users to pay or collect tax refunds for business expenses. This may in turn help generate faster annual subscriptions for group purchases7 votes -
Add Watermark capability to mobile (iPad) version of Acrobat Pro.
Add Watermark capability to mobile (iPad) version of Acrobat Pro.
7 votes -
Rename a file in tab
I want to have rename option of a file name in Tabbed views with right click and rename. This feature is very much there in pdfelement (wondeshare)
7 votes -
Edit profile pictu
I would like to change my profile picture but this option is not available for me - i see this option but it’s in grey colour and won’t allow me to use this option.
Also, when i save some of my pdf documents to Acrobat ( using the App on my iPhone) and try to fill it out and sign , i get message “ this is Read only” document. You cannot edit it “
This feature was working before on my phone but not anymore.One more issue is after saving some documents in PDF format i can’t open…
7 votes -
Access billing information from the iOS apps
I need to download my monthly invoice and have to go back to my laptop to do it. Make it available on the iOS app
7 votes -
Move documents
I find a document on line and I can’t move it to my acrobat How can I add acrobat so I can move documents from on line
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?