1931 results found
-
Forced 16:9 aspect ratio on horizontal iPhone (12 pro Max)
Unable to use the full screen when in horizontal mode. The document is letter boxed on the sides (top & bottom of actual phone) into a 16:9 aspect ratio.
7 votes -
Certificate by iPhone app
If we could insert Certificate (with signature) by iPhone and validate signatures, that would be a plus. Doc sign can do that!
7 votes -
右開き表示に対応してほしい
右開き表示はPC版では可能になっているものの、iOS版では未対応です。
日本語の縦書きの書籍や漫画はほとんどが右開きです。
これに対応してくれるだけで他の自炊PDFビューワーから乗り換えるユーザーがたくさんいるはずです。7 votes -
PDF to word
I would like to convert my PDF into word in Arabic language, is it available with Adobe Acrobat ?
7 votes -
7 votes
-
Highlighted text to become a copied comment
I would love if it were an option to have highlighted text immediately be copied and pasted into the comment section as one highlights a given text. This would make reading and taking notes for school a lot easier.
7 votes -
Edit layered pdf iPad pro
IMO it’s a major oversight or ridiculous choice to not allow editing of layered pdf files. I have a new iPad Pro I want to use it! Why am I paying for CC?
7 votes -
7 votes
-
The stamp please
Add stamp fuctions please
7 votes -
Forms in Dark Mode
With dark mode enabled, option selectors within a form is black text on a dark background resulting in difficult to read text.
7 votes -
Multi-Window support for iPadOS
Using more than one window with adobe acrobat reader to eliminate switching between pdf files
7 votes -
Add Attachment, add Stamp, and Mouse Drawing Tools
I recently downloaded the Adobe Acrobat Reader app for my iPad Pro and have a DC Pro subscription. I notice I do not have the same features I have on my desktop such as Add Attachment, add Stamp, and Mouse Drawing Tools. Can you add these features?
I have attached screen shots from my desktop and my iPad Pro screen.
7 votes -
REEMBOLSO
Instalei o app para utilização do período gratuito que termina hoje, porém hoje mesmo já foi debitado do meu calor o valor de $40,90. Quero solicitar o estorno dessa compra, visto que ainda estou no período gratuito. Consegui cancelar a assinatura, mas quero o reembolso no valor.
7 votes -
7 votes
-
Split view and Tab
I want to be able to do 「Split view」 with iPad for study progress.
I want you to be able to open PDF with a tab for study progress.7 votes -
Cancel Subscription
Please cancel adobe subscription and DO NOT charge my credit card.
7 votes -
Apple pencil support! like Margin Note
Apple pencil support! like Margin Note
7 votes -
Allow Move from Document Cloud to other folders such as OneDrive
Allow the Move function to be able to move a file from the Document Cloud to another storage option such as OneDrive.
7 votes -
Update 19.07.00 20190719.193727 Bug
Updated to latest version and now our forms have illegible text fields for the forms which are oriented in landscape after the forms upload from our iPads to our Cloud server. The portrait oriented forms are not having this issue. I have done quite a bit of testing and the previous Acrobat Version 19.06.02 20190719.162937 and earlier does not have this problem. We have been using these forms which I designed and coded for three years without this problem, until now, after the most recent update.
7 votes -
Highlight
How do I highlight text on a PDF that I'm reading?
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?