1931 results found
-
Add support for video and audio playback
Add support for playback of embedded video and audio. While playing the content in context on the page is preferred, it is not a requirement. It would be acceptable to pen in a separate window.
6 votes -
Update deleted all my files
The automatic update deleted every file I had saved on Acrobat.
6 votes -
All cloud save free service limited
Provide all free cloud dc etc door all programs docs, etc, free or affordable for middle class for the yr
6 votes -
Link my Adobe account to my Gmail
Open Adobe with my Google account
6 votes -
suggest the creation of "purgatory" (or recently deleted files) folder
my head is often not fully there - fatigue and relative overwork - and i delete .pdf's that i later regret having deleted. a purgatory folder will give me the option to restore it at a later time when my head is clear.
6 votes -
6 votes
-
Documents in app ACROBAT
I have my documents in the ACROBAT APP on an iPad. Now I have purchased a new iPhone XR but I cannot transfer the documents. How to do?
6 votes -
I can not open PDF documents created in the last two years following the March 2019 update. I use an iPhone X with updated updates to date
I can not open PDF documents created in the last two years following the March 2019 update. I use an iPhone X with updated updates to date
6 votes -
How to remove pdf password protect?
Can open pdf files? Need pdf password protect which was not given.
6 votes -
App Disappearing
The app is disappearing on the screen. I can only see it in search. I’m using the iPhone X
6 votes -
Callout
Can i use the callout box function that I have on laptop using Adobe?
6 votes -
Cannot convert to PowerPoint
I purchased the app to be able to convert to PowerPoint, this option isn’t present in the drop down menu , I have EXCEL, WORD , and rich text formula only .
If this issue can’t be solved, please cancel my purchase and I will purchase the Windows version of the app.
Thank you6 votes -
Search failure
I saved a pdf document beginning with 4 characters “Lesl”. Searching for these 4 characters fails every time. I restored it to Acrobat from Google Drive and its on the list of recently opened files and it is intact. When I search for it, it’s still not there! New since last update, for sure, I search for this file all the time.
Thanks.
6 votes -
How to change the signature in the app
I want to change the signature in the acrobat reader
6 votes -
Pictures to pdf
Can Acrobat import pictures from my iOS folder and transform them into PDF files?
6 votes -
Plus sign at right bottom side hides three dots of options menu of last file.
Screenshot attached herewith. Plus sign can be provide in the task bar at bottom strip.
Additional attachment - IMG_2812.mov shows how to pull past the bottom row to disclose the "...".
6 votes -
Icloud
Hi. I want to save all changes on my original file in iCloud. However when I press done nothing will save on iCloud.
6 votes -
6 votes
-
Sottolineature
Nonostante si attivi la funzione (diventando azzurro l'elemento sottolineatura e sia indicato un colore diverso dal bianco), la parte di testo sottolineata strisciando il dito resta priva di sottolineatura
6 votes -
iPad Air 2 - for export couldn’t succeed to word file export.
iPad Air 2 recently subscribed for export feature and tried with a pdf file which couldn’t succeed to word file export. Then I thought not necessary feature for me anymore and want to cancel it while requesting my paid money back
6 votes
- Don't see your idea?