1931 results found
-
Scrolled bar
Please add an option of putting the scroll bar on the left side. When I edit the file with Apple Pencil, I keep accidentally hit the scroll bar and jump to a different page.
Thanks.
6 votes -
Need to Maintain Original Image Output Resolution
I need to export my images (especially AI generative artworks from Midjourney), with the EXACT SAME resolution that I imported them in.
Bug: original image res: 2816x1408 png (4.5MB)
Export (jpg) res/bug1: 3168x1584 jpeg (882KB)
Export (jpg) res/bug2: 3168x1584 jpeg (897KB) - with signature
Export (png) res/bug3: 3168x1584 png (4.4MB)
Export (png) res/bug4: 3168x1584 png (4.4MB) - with signature
Desired Outcome:
Input Res: 2816x1408
⇄
Output Res: 2816x1408
(both file types; also with signature)6 votes -
Editable PDF on Mac are only Read-only on iPadOS. Users would like to use the Apple Pencil on the iPad to sign documents.
I needed to fill a government form and sign it at the end. While filling most of the PDF fields was doable on a Mac, signing it would be more convenient on an iPad with the Apple Pencil. However, when I downloaded the same document on my iPad, it was restricted as a Read-Only PDF.
6 votes -
Audio tool
By adding an audio tool for iOS is perfect for an on the go experience. You are able to listen to your pdfs anywhere you go.
6 votes -
Google shared drives not available
When accessing google files, only “my drive” and “shared with me” show up. Shared drives doesn’t show up. Shared drives is where the majority of team collaboration happens for many google workspace users
6 votes -
App Lock
Locking the app as it has access to 3rd party apps ie Dropbox, one drive, etc that can access pdf files.
6 votes -
Rounded endpoints and corners on lines drawn on pdfs
I annotate my pdfs frequently. While I’m doing so using an Apple Pencil the lines are nice and rounded. As soon as I exit the edit mode they become jagged, sometimes harder to read, always uglier (especially with some corners that become very spiky). I’d like to suggest using the same rounded stroke that is used in the edit mode.
6 votes -
Unable to delete a file
Pls help as I could not delete this file from my adobe app in my iPhone. Thank you.
6 votes -
Feature Request
不小心按到年訂閱請問可以取消嗎
今天是訂閱的第一天6 votes -
Feature Request: New option "months as number" in the default file name
This is a feature request for the Adobe Scan App on iOS.
Me and probably ~478 other users want to request a feature, which is very low in cost and simple to implement. At least 479 views have been registered in the corresponding adobe community topic.
The feature request is to add a new option in the default file name which allows to add the month as a number in the format "MM", e. g. "09" for the month september.
You can see 479 hits on this topic in the adobe community, see https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-scan-discussions/default-filename-months-as-number/m-p/12907993#M4964%3Fprofile.language=de
The author of the topic writes:…
6 votes -
page number slider (displayed at the foot)
The “page number” slider should be removed or displayed on the right/left side of the screen, since it is noticeably unpleasant in appearance and interrupts writing some comments with stylus pen at the foot of a page.
6 votes -
PENCIL TOOL IS NOT GOOD AT ALL
The pencil tool is just horrible! It tends to square off the edges, and end up looking so unnatural. Need smoother lines!
6 votes -
Failure to auto-save changes
It’s a week now that the auto save when I write or highlight doesn’t work. Every time I need to highlight the same chapter.
6 votes -
Subscription doesn’t work
I paid for one year $69.99 and when I use the features on the app Im asked if I want the subscription. I thought I made a mistake. When I subscribed again the app shows Im already on a subscription. Ok. User error no biggie right? I try and use COMBINE PDFs and again im asked for payment.
6 votes -
Unable to open a file from dropbox on ipad.
It has been a year now. Each time I try to open a pdf from the dropbox app on my ipad, a message appears: unable to connect. However, when I repeat the same action for a second time, the files opens normally.
6 votes -
Share a flattened copy no longer works after the most recent update
I used to be able to share a flattened copy of the pdf to a 3rd party or even send it to a client. Since the update I can do neither. PLEASE FIX ASAP
6 votes -
Print current page
Enable a function that allows you to print the current page being viewed and allow people to type the page number so we don’t have to scroll through hundreds of pages to get the range we want printed.
6 votes -
6 votes
-
Swipe
Possibility to switch between pdf’s with a simple swipe to left/right. Like on the app folder(apple)
6 votes -
Covert pdf to jpeg
Convert pdfs to jpeg like in the computer version, it’s odd that this pivotal feature is missed
6 votes
- Don't see your idea?