1931 results found
-
upper bar showing automatically during scrolling up
Hello,
First of all, I would like to thank you for your permanent efforts to bring to us new useful features!.
Secondly, I want to share with you my feedback regarding Adobe Reader app, which I’m using on Iphone 6s.
I noticed that after your last upgrade when I scroll upwards automatically the upper bar shows up (the bar containing the search tool, view settings..). It’s really annoying that every time I scroll up this bar shows and hides the upper part of the page I’m reading (the screen isn’t big anyway..). In previous versions this wasn’t the situation; I…6 votesHi – We fixed this in a recent update. You can now use the tap gesture to show / hide the chrome and there is no auto-hiding. Hope you like it! Really appreciate both the positive and constructive feedback!
-
Night Mode missing from version 18.09.13
With the change to 18.09.13, the night mode viewing option is no longer available iPad - please reinstate this much used feature ( and which is still avialble on Android 18.3)
6 votesThank you for the feedback! We added night mode before iOS added “smart invert colors”. We removed night mode because we thought that our implementation was duplicating OS functionality. We heard loud and clear that users wanted Night Mode, so we added it back in a recent release.
-
Reader on iOS performance is bad again
The performance of the current version of reader on iOS is starting to suck again. Taking upwards of 20 seconds to open a PDF. This has happened before and you managed to fix it. How did it break again?
5 votes -
stop advertising paid for features
Please stop popup ads for paid for features or at least reduce the frequency to once a day
5 votes -
Comentarios no se guardan en Acrobat iPad
Comentarios no se guardan en Acrobat iPad
Hola,
En mi iPad 10 versión de iPadOs (18.6.2) con Acrobat versión [25.09.00 (20250924.200136)], los comentarios/anotaciones en PDFs no se guardan ni en local ni en Adobe Cloud.
En PC los mismos PDFs sí guardan correctamente los comentarios editables.
He reinstalado la app y el problema persiste.Por favor, revisen este bug. Ya que por eso adquirí la versión de paga para poder realizar este tipo de operaciones desde el iPad y no lo he podido hacer desde que adquirí dicha versión.
Gracias.
5 votes -
アドレス帳機能の追加を希望します
毎回相手のメールアドレスをコピペして名前を記入するのがめんどうなのでアドレス帳機能を追加していただきたいです。
5 votes -
Closing documents in Acrobat Reader for iOS
Add an option to close a document in Adobe Reader for iOS, with the option to save highlights, comments, and bookmarks.
5 votes -
Saving and Closing Documents in Adobe Reader iOS
Add an option to close documents in Adobe Reader, with the option to save highlights, comments and bookmarks.
5 votes -
Please add the Stamp function to the iOS version of Acrobat
It would be great to add the Stamp tool to the iPad version of Acrobat. I am developing a pdf battle map system for the US Army and can create unit icons with Stamps on the desktop version that are moveable. I would love to be able to use Stamps on the iOS version.
5 votes -
IMAGE
No se puede insertar una imagen desde archivo, marca error
5 votes -
PDF READER IS SLOW AND SLOPPY
I use this App for reading and combining drawing. The reader regeneration is slow. My combined files range from 10MB -20MB. I use Books App. from Apple, and it opens the files with ease, and pan with regen, flawlessly.
5 votes -
Can’t edit comment if whole text content is removed
After I remove the entire text content of a comment, I can’t post the updated ‘comment’. The post button simply vanishes (unhighlights). Can I not remove the complete comment text?
5 votes -
Add preference for quickly opening bookmarks. The current location for
Currently the iPhone or iOS app for adobe acrobat(reader or otherwise) nests bookmarks down two levels of clicks. First you have to click the ‘•••’ then you have to click “Bookmarks.” Then you have your first level of bookmarks. And at times each bookmark will have subsequent bookmarks because not all pdf are small. Some have multiple chapters or subjects and thus nested organization is required.
Please consider a feature to add to preferences to show bookmarks or other features on bottom bar or let me view bookmarks while I view the doc. Because you may not click the correct…
5 votes -
Insert text - adding paragraph and space doesn't allow to post a comment
Hi!
I would like to report an issue with comment tools. I'm using Version 2024.001.20643 | 64 bit.
When I want to add a space or indicate that a new paragraph should be added, I use Insert Text tool. I click where I want to add space/paragraph, the general insertion caret appears and when I press space bar or Enter I can't post the comment. The insertion caret doesn't change when pressing any of those keys. I can't post the comment, either.
I follow this instruction: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/mark-text-edits.html (section: Insert text).
As you can see on the image attached, I've added…
5 votes -
Reembolso
Realizei a a ativação dos 7 diS, porém foi renovado um plano anual, que não tem utilidade alguma pra mim. Gostaria do reembolso.
5 votes -
Pestañas
Sería muy agradable que la app permita abrir más de un archivo, utilizando pestañas como los exploradores de internet.
5 votes -
Exporting notes from iOS Acrobat
There should be a way to export the notes only
5 votes -
Adobe Scan, implement support for macro camera mode on newer phones (iPhone, android)
On newer phones, cameras have specific functionality for macro photography. This is ideally suited for scanning documents, business cards, receipts and other documents.
Without this mode enabled, scans of documents often turn out blurry. The operator must move the phone further away from the document than expected causing multiple mis-scans and rescans.
Implement support where possible for macro mode on phones such as the iPhone 15.
5 votes -
folders like browsers have bookmarks in, please
It would be SO helpful (jquery) to perhaps accordion style folder for PDFs; each folder can be named and should let pdfs drag and drop onto it. Are you following me on it? I have WAY too many PDFs to reasonably find one quickly even via search, which needs updated too because it doesn’t return appropriate file names or even parts of titles. Waste so much time scrolling through tons of PDFs.
5 votes -
Continuous ticking
Is it possible to double click on a tick (or crosses, circles etc) so multiple ticks can be positioned without having to constantly select it?
Currently to fill in a form one must constantly select tick and then position it, with this update one would have to double tap the tick and select multiple positions to drop a tick. This would save a significant amount of time.5 votes
- Don't see your idea?