1931 results found
-
App to edit pdf with pro dc subscription
Create an application for apple/android devices, as someone who travels a lot I always need to work on the go and I don’t always
S have space or availability of my laptop to be able to edit/create PDF’s to have a mobile app that enable to do this would be great.1 vote -
Acessibility
Rolagem automática
1 vote -
Hide Form Buttons When Printing
I have created forms using desktop Acrobat for use on iOS that include buttons with the option “visible but doesn’t print.” However, when I fill out the form and choose print from the iOS Reader app the buttons show up still. It would be great if this feature was honored by the iOS app.
1 vote -
I’m trying to send my pdf to H and R Block for my taxes it won’t allow me
I need my pdf to go to H&R block app I can’t download
1 vote -
Can’t work
Cannot work.It’s useless
1 vote -
Can not locate, download, print, view any files I saved from this address on adobe, what is going on?? Who is hacking. Confidential info?
I have problems with viewing, downloading, or saving any PDFs created in last 3 months from my this email ID. Why?? Confidential legal info information. Who is controlling and abusing??
1 vote -
Lost all my pdf due to formating
I have lost all my PDFs due to formatting....can u retrieve those PDFs..?
1 vote -
Highlighter
Freehand highlighting (with Apple Pencil on iPad) is not working. I can select the highlighter, select the color and transparency, but when I go to highlight freehand, nothing shows up.
Freehand pen works, so it seems to be a bug with freehand highlighting.
1 vote -
Set default page view size in Pro DC
Would like to set the default page view to "Zoom to page level" when pdf files are opened. Have not found any way to do this like I could in Acrobat 11.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Exportpdf
Don’t have access any longer but fees are paid for
1 vote -
1 vote
-
I would like to CANCEL this membership please, Sincerely, Abdullah Al Har
I would like to CANCEL this membership please,
Sincerely,
Abdullah Al Har1 vote -
Amount got deducted on 3 days trial system
It showed me 3 days free trial and hence I entered my card details which deducted my amount. Please help me resolve this I did not wanted to Make any purchase. I have canceled subscription but my amount is still deducted. How can I get the refund please help me
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Im not able subscribe for premium through sbi
I'm not able to subscribe for premium through sbi or Andhra ban
1 vote -
Help
I've restored my purchase for this app and it's still isn't working. Keep telling me to purchase subscription again. I can't edit or do anything even though I've been charged. Please advise ASAP
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Font size in comment and fill and sign
Its not really a new idea. I use the adobe scan app to make my weekly documents for my apprenticeship that i comment on to fill in and sign electronically. It was going great until a few weeks ago when all of a sudden the smallest font size of 6 is too big for the columns when just a couple weeks prior font size 14 fit in the gaps perfectly. Same with the signatures you resize them and when you click out of it they resize themselves bigger. Its definitely way more difficult to use
1 vote -
while searching words, frequently touch status bar causing scrolling up. it's annoying me
choosing this action on or off
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?