Acrobat Reader for iOS

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

To cancel your subscription to Adobe Document Cloud PDF services

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add Tabs for viewing multiple documents

Since I exclusively use my iPad for study purposes, there are lots of pdf's I have to work on at the same time. Ability to open multiple pdf's in tabs at the same time would be very beneficial for me rather than having to go back and open another document.
    The feature is available in windows so why not make it available in ios too. :)

66 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3D PDF on iPad and iPhone

I use 3D PDF to comunicate my ideas with the people I work with. Often they check their mail on iPhone or iPad, but they can’t see the 3D content of the PFD-files I created.

I know that we could save alot of time if the 3D content of PDF’s were more videly avalible.

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Digital Signature field PDF Form

When a PDF form is opened in Acrobat reader for iOS, all fields are editable except digital signature fields. Please enable the use of digital signature fields in iOS.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Two page view

PDFs can be viewed in two pages as on PC or android version of the app

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a stamp

I have a custom dynamic stamp paid and the date. Would be nice to easily stamp a PDF and then send it to my customer

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. IOS save to OneDrive

Can't find the feature to save or open document from OneDrive.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Optimize/Compress PDFs on iPhone and iPad

Would like the option to be able to optimize/compress PDFs

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Creating or Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. An eraser and move the screen with your hand while using apple pencil

Whats about adding an eraser button when you draw and you can move the screen with your finger while using apple pencil (like in apple official note app)

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Opening online files

Having the option to open your online file on adobe automatically. Without any hassle.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Collaborate  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Save as...” feature when editing a document.

When editing an existing document being able to “Save as...” enables to keep the original name and save the document with a new name.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Button/menu to go back to the last viewed page

Hi.when i tap on a figure link in the paper, the app shows the mentioned figure( It could be some pages earlier or later). it takes too long to find original page.
    Plz make a bottom to return back to original page.

Thanks for your vvvvery usefull app

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fill & Sign: Does Adobe Acrobat Reader support Hebrew and Arabic?

When I used the fill and sign feature in my iPhone in Hebrew, it didn’t work, could you please help? How can I fix that?
    Thanks
    Sabreen

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Scroll comment in drawing mode

Comment a PDF in the Adobe app is not working correct. I have opened A4 letter form and use the comment function. The lower page is not displayed and I can’t scroll when I am in the comment mode

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Extract Pages

Not rocket science, should be able to extract pages of PDFs to separate PDFs. Or split pages into separate files.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. PDF From right to left

Hi
    All English books are read from left to right. In Arabic it’s opposite. But Acrobat doesn’t allow flipping the pages from right to left. Kindly, allow this option.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Document Properties: Cannot view page size/dimension

Adobe Acrobat Reader is great, but unlike the Mac or Windows app, I'm unable to get the app to display the document dimensions.

For example, when I try to view an A3 document, it's shrunk to what looks like letter size document on the screen. There is no control to zoom in or out, or to see the document at the actual size.

Also, when I try to print the file, there's no way to select the document size if I have tabloid paper in the tray.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Viewing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Read aloud feature on iPhone

I need a feature that will read aloud my documents on my iPhone.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Create your own bookmarks and edit an existing highlight.

Give us the option to make bookmarks , as it’s already possible on Androids. Would be better for rapid searching in long documents like books.

Also give us the option to edit an existing highlight , i mean we need to be able to extend that highlight as it already possible on Androids. Here we have to delete that highlight and create a new one and thats not handful at all.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?
Become an Acrobat Insider

Help shape the future of Acrobat.

Join the Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat beta to get early access, try our “yet to be released” features and give us feedback. Let us know if you are interested by filling up this short form.

Feedback and Knowledge Base