Steps to repro:
1. open an already saved pdf with a field for signature
2. Click 'send for singature' in the right hand nav
3. complete the info and click next
4. receive error saying that cannot connect to service per the screenshot attached
Mac OS Sierra (version 10.12.6)
Adobe continuous release version 2018.009.20044
That I can send for signature
Get an error and cannot proceed to send for signature10 votes
When creating a signature for example drawning your own. Would be great if you could add a feature to save the exactly same signature across your devices. Because you want the signature that you draw look the same.5 votes
I open up my pdf file and try to delete some of my text, some does delete and some other text also deletes, but then it appears under the text like it is embedded in the background of the pdf. Can anyone help please?5 votes
Sorry for the delay in response.
Is this issue happening with all the files? This may happen if the file was a scanned document.
Make sure you have updated your application to the latest update and try again. Let us know how it works at your end.
Adobe Sign adds a blank page after every page on imported Google Documents. I didn't find Adobe Sign as an option so I filed this under Acrobat. When we save the document to Word docx the problem does not occur.3 votes
Thanks for reporting this. Can you please elaborate on your problem, with steps to reproduce the issue? Also, please share a screenshot/bugfile, if possible, that demonstrates the issue.
Adobe Sign is not working 8/18/17 for sending any documents. We have tried sending from multiple accounts and a variety of different documents. We have tried using the workflows and just the Send button. It gives back this message: Adobe Sign was unable to create your agreement because the document could not be thumbnailed. Please let me know you need more information.2 votes
When I use the Google Drive File Picker in Adobe Sign and trying to search, the result is always blank. The same search in Google Drive shows the files I'm looking for.
macOS 10.12.6 using Chrome Version 60.0.3112.90.
The problem occurs on different adobe sign accounts and different laptops.2 votes
We apologise for the issue you are facing. We need some more information from you to be able to investigate this further:
1. Do you see a completely blank file picker dialog? Or you see the file list but search returns 0 results in Google Drive files?
2. Can you please try quitting all Chrome browser instances (check that no Chrome instance is running in activity monitor) and then re-try?
3. Do you observe the same on Windows too?
Signature Created in Adobe Fill and Sign Mobile App is not available in Desktop Version of Acrobat. Signatures are not getting synced. Even though the Adobe ID is same.2 votes
We apologise for the issue you are facing. We are however not able to reproduce it.
Can you please try the following steps and let us know your results:
1. On Desktop, sign out from Reader/Acrobat
2. On Mobile, sign in with your Adobe id, create a signature/initials and wait for sometime (for signature to sync). Try to sign a simple PDF document
3. On Desktop, launch Reader/Acrobat, sign in now, open a PDF and go to Fill &Sign app. Open a simple PDF and try to add signature/initials now. Do you still not see the signature created on mobile? Please let us know
where cc is loaded on a particular machine, why does opening adobe acrobat dc not automatically sign you in, when cc is signed in??
Adobe cc fails to sign in at startup, but when it is signed in opening an adobe dc attachment still fails to sign in to use signature.
Windows 10 pro (64 bit) running on a dell xps 15" 4k screen 2017 laptop.2 votes
We apologise for the issue you are facing. Are you still having this issue?
After you have signed-in in CC and launch Acrobat, you need to wait for a few seconds before the signing-in process completes in Acrobat.
Can you tell me where the work flow button is - I need to send a form for review and sign off for several people1 vote
Create a link to the contract document for us to send customers from our own email1 vote
Can you please explain your workflow in a bit more detail please?
Thanks for your feedback. Can you please elaborate on the problem you are facing?
1. Are you working in Acrobat/Reader?
2. Do you want an option to remove watermarks from an un-signed PDF document or from a signed PDF?
3. Do you want to remove watermarks from PDFs you created or the documents you have received from others?
- Don't see your idea?